UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:07 am 

Hi David, Tim tweaked this is alucard but had to reregister under fearless. I hope all is well with everyone.
I have been watching and studying the concept of ancient aliens and the more I find out the more it makes me think it is possible that we have indeed been visited by aliens for years. Just look at the mayans, the egyptians and countless others who have had such intimate knowledge of the galaxy, constellations, mathamatical formulas. How did these people peole have this knowledge that was so precise that even with todays tools they cannot replicate some of the achievments they did? Its truly amazing and I cannot find an answer as to how they did some of these things.
Well something to think about, take care and I look forward to writing more fearless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Personally, I find the whole Ancient Aliens thing facinating..
but as far as the importance of 2012 goes, I think it is all hype and paranoia, mostly hyped up theories promoted by people with a story to sell.
When I look around the resources online and offline, I find that the 2012 theory is most supported by people with something to sell to the people who will pay...

almost all others touch on the subject, but do not attempt wild out there efforts to attach it to everything else....

Even in the History Channel TV show, has really only one person attaching the "articles" together to play up a single theme. with the others such as Philippe and Eric presenting their own theories with out pitching the 2012 date.....

to me this is much like the Nostradamus predictions for 2014, when we are meant to make contact with a "intelligence not of this world"
for all we really know about this prediction he could be meaning that we invent true Artificial Intelligence, which to Nostradamus would be "Not of this world" being the world in HE lived. After all much of what we take for granted now, would be seen by someone from Nostradamus's time as not of "their" world.....

we can read what they wrote, but what meaning we walk away with is quite often NOT what the author intended to relate..
anyway, just my Opinion.

and welcome back Alucard, I remember reading some of your posts over the last 4 years that I have been a member here. .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 am 

I, for one, have been listening to the Doomsday Prophets for (it seems like) 30 years. I trust my gut to tell me what to fear. I've never felt fear from the year, or a rogue planet, a group of aliens, an asteroid, etc. But don't forget... this year we unfortunately have heard the NDAA was signed. And now we have the drones, much the same was the UK has had cameras on every corner since the IRA bombing began. I admit that I proudly voted for President Obama, because I felt he could help to bring the change we all want - more common sense, more fairness, better Rights for more people, etc. And I'll give him this: He has TRIED. But I honestly believe there are so many people in our country who are so filled with greed they can't bare to spare a dime to someone in need, or, they are still harboring latent prejudices from past generations and don't even realize that's what they're reacting to... it's been hard for the President to do the BIG things I'd hoped. However, if in November this country elects a President Romney (shudder!), all we can look forward to is less chance of affording Healthcare, less hope of an increase in Social Security Benefits for the elderly, less taxes for big business and less loaning to those of us who want to open a small business. He will endorse less taxes for the VERY rich, endorse higher prescription costs without making it possible for people without enough money to be able to fill them. He will have no idea how to handle a true crisis that's not "business oriented." And that where all the "hawks" will come in to tell him what to do. Personally, I don't think he'll have a clue.

I've done the Numerology Charts of both candidates, and in Numerology, there is no bias - it's only the numbers that matter. It still shows me that President Obama is the strongest - in ability to handle crises, in caring about the people who are as he used to be, and those who are old or disabled; the numbers also show that Candidate Romney is all "self" caring and "ambitious" to accumulate riches from things not related to his family. (In other words, if his family died tomorrow, he'd say that it's "God's Will," and their terrible sacrifices just free him up more to be the Right President at this time.

Perhaps 2012 has far less to do with the theories of the death of the planet, and more to do with the death of a thriving democracy, if Romney wins.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 pm 

There was a time when we could predict fairly closely what was to come the next year.
We thought we knew exactly what our politicians stood for and what they were going to do if they were elected. None of us can do that now.
In Australia we have a Prime Minister who talked a really good story and promised the earth and said exactly what we all wanted to hear.
She has ended up not only being an assassin for stabbing Mr Rudd in the back and gathering a coo in the dead of night to userp his position but then she lied about everything she would do.
She has done the opposite of everything she declared she would do. She has admitted that she lied to the people of Australia she had absolutely no regret and refuses to appologise for what she did.
The greatest majority of all time want her out but no one seems to be able to get her out.
She doesn't even tell her own party what she is going to do and leaves them with egg on their faces stumbling to know what to say.
There is absolutely nothing transparent about her and she is determined to destroy our country if not the world.
If there is an antichrist then she's it and if there is going to be a new world order then she'll lead it and if there's going to be a population cull she'll kill the first one.
If the world is to be saved from her it will be by the polar shift turning us all upside down and wiping out satelites or if Nibiru does come close enough to the planet to devistate all life.
At least the world will survive it and renew again and hopefully with a better type of life form than what we are.
I get a bit hopefull that the things I've been told personally by my alien friends are all true. I so much want to believe it but it gets blurred by what is happening on and to our earth and by us human beings. I still talk to Maszilla and she still assures me it is all going to happen. Is everyone all packed and ready for our trip....
Ann .

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm 

According to ancient alien theorists, extraterrestrials with superior knowledge of science and engineering landed on Earth thousands of years ago, sharing their expertise with early civilizations and forever changing the course of human history. But how did this concept develop, and is there any evidence to support it?
Ancient alien theory grew out of the centuries-old idea that life exists on other planets, and that humans and extraterrestrials have crossed paths before. The theme of human-alien interaction was thrust into the spotlight in the 1960s, driven by a wave of UFO sightings and popular films like 2001: A Space Odyssey. The space program played no small part in this as well: If mankind could travel to other planets, why couldn’t extraterrestrials visit Earth?
In 1968, the Swiss author Erich von Däniken published Chariots of the Gods?, which became an immediate bestseller. In it, he put forth his hypothesis that, thousands of years ago, space travelers from other planets visited Earth, where they taught humans about technology and influenced ancient religions. He is regarded by many as the father of ancient alien theory, also known as the ancient astronaut theory.
Most ancient alien theorists, including von Däniken, point to two types of evidence to support their ideas. The first is ancient religious texts in which humans witness and interact with gods or other heavenly beings who descend from the sky—sometimes in vehicles resembling spaceships—and possess spectacular powers. The second is physical specimens such as artwork depicting alien-like figures and ancient architectural marvels like Stonehenge and the pyramids of Egypt.
If aliens visited Earth in the past, could they make an appearance in the future? For ancient alien theorists, the answer is a resounding yes. They believe that, by sharing their views with the world, they can help prepare future generations for the inevitable encounter that awaits them.