UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:16 am 
Unregistered
Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris writes about people, places, and things pertaining to "Alien Civilizations Exist!" She is a believer and supporter of the future and the accepts that other solar systems and ascended beings exist! She believes that we are not alone in this universe and that we are being visited by other beings more sophisticated than ourselves. She would be glad to speak on the subject and why she believes so strongly. You can read her articles and books. Visit her websites: http://www.roswellconnection.com/ and http://www.ufoassociation.com/. Email Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris. MsTJMorris@aol.com or TJMORRISACIR@gmail.com

Alien Civilizations Exist!:
A True Alien and UFO Story
by Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris

Posted: 23:48 August 9, 2007

Masthead Photo: UFO Photo Courtesy of Commander Graham Bethune USN

When I was a young girl before I started school, somewhere between three and five, I was taken (by extraterrestrials) on a ride (on an UFO) and brought back and left alone.
I have strong memories of this incident. At the time I apparently had been gone for some time for I saw my grandmother and Aunt and Uncle looking for me. I was the first dau
Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris writes about people, places, and things pertaining to "Alien Civilizations Exist!" She is a believer and supporter of the future and the accepts that other solar systems and ascended beings exist! She believes that we are not alone in this universe and that we are being visited by other beings more sophisticated than ourselves. She would be glad to speak on the subject and why she believes so strongly. You can read her articles and books. Visit her websites: http://www.roswellconnection.com/ and http://www.ufoassociation.com/. Email Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris.

Alien Civilizations Exist!:

Posted: 23:48 August 9, 2007

Masthead Photo: UFO Photo Courtesy of Commander Graham Bethune USN

When I was a young girl before I started school, somewhere between three and five, I was taken (by extraterrestrials) on a ride (on an UFO) and brought back and left alone.
I have strong memories of this incident. At the time I apparently had been gone for some time for I saw my grandmother and Aunt and Uncle looking for me. I was the first daughter and my mother had my sister in our home.
She sent for my grandmother who did not drive who called my Aunt and Uncle and they came to look for me. I watched them search for me and knew I had to come back down because they were worried and looking for me. I was put down in the empty field on the corner.
I understood that I was needed, loved, and wanted in two places. I wanted to stay with the beings I was with and yet, it was explained to me that for a while I was to be with my family on earth. I accepted my destiny as I was a small child and knew I had no choice.
I had knowledge that I now realize is only normal for a certain percentage of the earth's population. The feeling of wanting to go home was common for many people on earth and I was accustomed to hearing this from the people I would meet along my growth process on earth.
I did what normal children do and began school. I was fine until I contracted a debilitating disease, yet no one ever really could find out from where I contracted the disease. It was "Hepatitis A" - a contagious liver disease. I became very ill and had a complete blood transfusion and it was believed that I was going to die.

Only a few near relatives visited me and I recovered after a fight for my life and a long recovery process. I have memories of visiting, in my mind, these alien beings that explained to me that I was very ill but that I would recover. It was not my time to leave earth. I recovered and had a strong desire to visit White Sands, New Mexico.
My grandmother and Aunt and Uncle had decided to take me on my trip since my Uncle lived in Mexico and worked at Los Alamos and we could visit White Sands and the Carlsbad Caverns. On that trip, I went with my two cousins into the White Sand dunes and we played and talked about the beings and the spacecraft of the aliens.Alien Civilizations Exist!:

We saw one come over and land and we were allowed to go inside and visit. We were not with the adults and they were on the other side of the Sand Dunes and they never found out. The three of us talked among the adults and ourselves overheard us later and my cousins were reprimanded for mentioning the aliens and referring to what was termed UFOs.
My grandmother got upset and whispered to me to never mention that word again. I asked why and was told that it was a bad word. My cousins said, "Dad is not allowed to talk about where he works and the aliens and UFOs. Uncle explained to all of us in the car that this was a secret project and that he was never to speak of it with anyone and was really upset with his two children for mentioning this.
The two cousins were a boy, about my age of eight, and his older sister who was about thirteen. We went to Carlsbad Caverns and an Indian Reservation and visited my other cousins living on an Indian reservation.
We drove back home to Monroe and we never spoke of our trip again.
I wasn't even allowed photos to keep of my own. I always believed in other beings but now learned it was taboo to speak of. I did not understand since we were allowed to look and point at Sputnik as it came flying overhead. But, nevertheless, I never spoke of them again until I was married and my husband worked at NASA. He called me up to come get him one night and allowed me to listen to the audiotapes made by the astronaut's. I had to have a security clearance filled out in the past so he felt it was OK to listen. I heard the astronauts speaking of a bogey and I asked what that was and I listened to the conversation and after a few minutes my husband told me they had seen a UFO and he was instructed to delete these words from the tapes.
He is dead now, but I thought someone should know, so I will put this letter in a journal.
I again realized that people were not to know the truth about UFOs or bogeys. Steve was emotionally torn for days and weeks about whether he should report this or record this, but he spoke with several of his friends about it and they all told him if he did that he would lose his job and no one would believe him and he would be discredited and thought of as crazy and would never work again in the space industry. We forgot about it and went on taking care of our four daughters as if nothing had happened.
Giving birth to our fourth daughter, I nearly died having placenta previa and experienced out of body experiences. I came and went in and out of my body. This caused me to believe in astral travel even though I didn't know what it was.
Top of Form 1

Bottom of Form 1

#My mother was traumatized by the experience and so I spoke with my husband's grandmother who came to help take care of my children and me. She told me to write it all down and that someday I should write a book, but it was 1974 and people wouldn't believe me, but someday they would.
My four daughters all had a funny ability to sing songs at the same time, burn out new light bulbs, and had odd sightings of UFOs. We spoke about them, as it was a normal part of our lives. As my children became adults with children of their own and jobs, they chose not to ever speak of this to their children because it was so unbelievable still to other people.
began searching for my soul mate, the one I called the Commander, on earth who could fly these UFOs the same as I had been taught.
I found him and married him. Tom had worked underground at a military facility after being on temporary ordered from Fort Hood to Fort Bliss. I shared some of my memories with Tom when we were dating.
I scared him and we did not marry for five years because of my casual references to the military, aliens and UFOs. We married in 2000 and bought a home in Kentucky.
We have sightings and share some of the same memories of aliens and UFOs. We call the small 30x30s (the size of the round UFOs are 30 feet by 30 feet) the galaxy universal shuttles or GUS for short.
We know of many alien beings and both of us has worked for the military and drove over the roads in the U.S. holding Commercial Driver's Licenses.
As truck drivers we learned that many other truck drivers have regular sightings and spoke of you. We did not learn of Stanton Friedman until 2006. I called Stan March 22, 2006 and he was at a conference. He sent me two books signed and dated so this is how I know the date. Stan is a believer but has never seen UFOs.
We have but Tom, who is still very hesitant to speak of his experiences. I on the other hand, feel it is our duty to share what we know but only with those who are true believers. Tom and I live and share our beliefs with each other but our families don't want to hear about our beliefs and ask us not to speak of UFOs, so we don't.
There are many people who may want to know the truth and there are those who believe and want to know that we are not alone in this universe and that alien civilizations do exist!
There is much to know and share about aliens and UFOs but only for those who have advanced enough in our primary human brains to use all or both halves of our brains. The sixth sense or intuition, feelings, premonitions come from the right side of our brain and are as important as our left or logical side of our brain.
I believe that our race has to advance enough to accept that aliens exist and that UFOs are a common mode of travel in the universe. The alloy used for the UFOs is not of this earth and is much stronger. Nuclear power is in the space trash and is scooped up and used as fuel by the UFOs.

Mars was once inhabited by a race of beings similar to human beings and someday we will find proof that Mars was once where earth was and was populated with beings such as us. There are beings that are humanoid that now watch over us hoping we advance but also knowing we are primitive enough to still fight for the survival of our race.
The galaxy closest to us is inhabited with these being who have taken the greys as allies to fight what could be a war to save both our galaxies if a certain race of beings similar to "Klingons" ever finds us through worm hole travel. The beings are similar to "Vulcans" but don't have pointed ears. They have only four fingers and these only have four digits.
There is much we know but you realize that in any good story one should always leave the audience wanting more! I hope you do! These experiences are dedicated to all truck drivers. We've been there!
Other Articles About Alien Abduction :
Proof in the Stars? Astronomy Holds the Key to Alien Abduction
Mass Abduction of Abductee Support Group
"Alien" "Abductions
One in five Americans believe in alien abductions
With knowledge of Iraq, terrorism and ET abductions, John Mack ...

REINCARNATION
MY LIFE’S
Human Experiences
By: Theresa J. Thurmond Morris

“The most beautiful thing one can experience is the mysterious. It is truly the basis of all arts and sciences.” Albert Einstein

Introduction
Reincarnation has more than one definition but the one I am choosing to use in this book is this; Reincarnation is the ability to ascend by way of spirit and soul reborn into another existence. This book I am writing may permit one to believe but not compel one to believe or disbelieve.
Reincarnation is not confinement but rather enlightenment of the soul.
One thing I have learned in this lifetime is that one cannot force time or energy into the space we exist. Reincarnation is about creativity and choices. Reincarnation is about conscience, competence, character. We have as a part of our soul and spirit a driving force called free will. Our will can be influenced by outside forces but, it is ultimately our own freewill that guides us through our decision making while we exist on earth. For instance, all my worldly possessions can be taken from me and I can be put in prison for actions against me. My physical and mental person can be questioned and accused of wrongdoings, whether true of false but put it confinement against my will never the less. All I am left with is my mental, physical and spiritual body in a cell of restriction. I might be forced to believe in a certain religion in order to live and not die in this world. I can be physically and mentally beaten to a point of submission where all I have left are my thoughts and memories. I can have a stroke and lose a portion of my physical body and brain. I still have my self inside a mental and physical body and I speak of myself as being human. Some people even have their thoughts taken from them. Brainwashed into believing in another way of thinking than the culture in which they were born. When even our memories and thoughts are taken away, I believe we have the of spirit in our soul that keeps us alive. Why are some people declared clinically brain dead when others are not? Why do some families have the right to decide when their loved ones will die in a controlled environment whether with hospice at home or in the hospital or rest home. Some of these questions are simply answered by it is the custom or culture in which they live. There is a place in Tibet where the monks put their fellow dead monks bodies out for the vultures to eat what is left of their physical bodies. Who is to say this is wrong other than it does not agree with the ways of most people and cultures in the world. This book is to not say what is right or wrong or written to pass judgment on any way of life or culture. Although I was born a white Anglo-Saxon protestant female in this lifetime. I don’t believe that my way of life or culture is the only one or the only right way to live on earth. How does a white red blooded American born to the southern name of Thurmond ever decide to believe in reincarnation? That is question!

I speak from experience having left my body on many occasions. But, this book is not about out-of-body experiences only but about why I believe in reincarnation which is our human experiences. Unlike some religions that believe that we begin as something less such as an animal. I have many memories some more interesting than others. One not so memorable but maybe important to others somehow is a memory of being in a field of wheat in open country which I believe was what is now called Oklahoma and I could see deep paths where buffalo had roamed and I felt great happiness and remorse at that time in my life. I cannot tell if I was dead or alive but from where my mind’s eye was at that time in that lifetime, I was laying in a field of tall wheat it was a sunny day and I could see that the wind was blowing and I was neither hot nor cold. I felt as if I had been an Indian woman and that my life was either expired or about to expire. That feeling I have had many times and the memories that don’t seem to fit into this life of reality are what made me wonder about reincarnation and also my near death experiences. I have been in an intensive care unit in the hospital and heard the buzzer sound of an alarm when my own heart flat lined and I heard my mother scream and yell for doctors and anyone to help. I have laid in a coma for days needing blood and heard people talking about me when I could not answer. There are many such episodes in this lifetime and I feel that these life experiences are what is driving my spirit to share them on paper in words for others to find with hopes that there are some explanations of life in my experiences.

I consider my spirit the energy that never dies and my soul the place the energy dwells or resides. The professionals in philosophy, religion and science can debate this and have for as long as humans have been able to think and question is there a God or higher creative power.

When I die, I know that I still have my soul and spirit when nothing else is left in this world to cling too. Not my body or my mind. I believe all that I have lived through in this lifetime and others is what permits me to write this book. Whether others believe it to be true or not is not up to me. All that is up to me is what I know to be my own life experiences which have become my truth to have and to hold when there is nothing else left.

Why am I here? A question that has to do with my ego on one level but I truly want to know the answer so I search and research. Education levels and accomplishments are a major concern in life but who is to say a wise man will enter heaver quicker than a foolish one, or a poor man will inherit more in the end than a rich one? What are authorities saying or speculating about this topic? I decided to research this topic and this book is the goal I set for my findings. I hope you can use this book on your path in life as a manual to compare your own life’s experiences in a journal until you are ready to write a book own. Your own life’s experiences recorded in written form for other human’s to find and compare their own life’s existence. I do not make any promises such as finding a perfect and peaceful new world, however, it is my hope that anyone who reads this books finds health and prosperity easier in this lifetime after acquiring and reading this book.

If you find this book helpful please tell your friends and book clubs about it so they may decide for themselves if this is a helpful life tool. I know that writing a book seems totally egotistical but I also believe that there are others who are not quite ready to write their own book who may enjoy reading this and citing certain incidences that they may be wondering about in their lifetime on their path to eternal progression or ascension. I will say that I have enjoyed my time on earth and experienced it’s ups and downs here in the United States of America. I hope that this helps all who can relate to a life upward as an ascension being.

“Never stop seeking that which you think is unobtainable! Life is more than we can imagine in one life time.” Theresa Morris

The Author

I was meant to write in this lifetime. I have written articles for newspapers and magazines for years. I have had websites for many years and have held information and psychic seminars. I have participated in whole life expositions. I have believed in psychic and paranormal phenomena when it was not fashionable to do so. I have been a psychic in Hawaii and began the first Ascension Center. I began my first book in 1959 after having my first near death experience. I was asked to write about my second near death in 1974 after having placenta previa while having my fourth daughter. Then while working as an investigator for attorneys I met many people who were professionals in Houston, Texas. This is when my personal life took a turn and I was introduced to a very interesting mysterious bookstore called The Aquarian Age Bookstore near Rice University. I was asked to write a book of my experiences as an Investigator in 1985 after these two ladies who were the owners of this bookstore took me to my first MUFON meeting at NASA, in Clear Lake, Texas near Houston.

I soon found myself on my first International investigation in South Africa in 1985. I returned and was actively recruited into the U.S. federal government after taking a series of tests. Thus began my life working for the government as a civil employee and I learned about the U.S. Navy after doing boot camp in Orlando, Florida. It is now closed down. I spent some time in Denver, Colorado and Great Lakes, Illinois before being transferred to Honolulu, Hawaii. I was first given a free ticket to Washington, D.C. where I was given another series of tests.
I joined the U.S. Navy in 1985 as a reservist and worked as a civilian in personnel and information security . I had began to write again in 1987. While I was working for the government I was moonlighting as a psychic in Honolulu at some seminars and psychic fairs. I decided to take the PSI World Seminars classes and completed the basic, the Women’s Leadership Seminar, PSI 7 at the ranch where Thomas Wilhite and his wife formed the non profit organization for people synergistically involved or PSI. The final graduation of PSI was held in Long Beach California at the Hilton Hotel where we had several days of instruction and heard from authors who had written successful books. The mastermind groups included seven people and we all decided that someday we would write a book about our life experiences. This is my attempt at completing that goal I decided on back in 1993.There was a total of five seminars and graduates could always go back and attend free for the rest of their lives. A pretty good deal if you like being in a positive group of people all gathered for self improvement in an environment of music and instructors or life coaches. After graduating from my life improvement courses I had met two good friends named Dr. Laura Sturgis and Cynthia Chu. They both introduced me to the vibrasound table. This was an uplifting experience to say the least. Cynthia Chu has since named this table as her transport table. After deep spiritual and physical cleansing techniques learned with the Hawaiians I was inspired to write this:

THE HAWAII KAHUNA LEGEND OF THE DELPHI GODDESSES

ONE UPON A TIME LONG, LONG AGO, FAR, FAR AWAY, IN ANOTHER SPACE, IN ANOTHER TIME, IN ANOTHER GALAXY, LIVED THREE BEAUTIFUL MAIDENS WHO LIVED WITH THEIR FATHER THE KING. THE MAIDENS WERE VERY BEAUTIFUL, JUST, SMART, PERFECT, AND PURE OF HEART.

ONE DAY, IN THE ENCHANTED GARDENS OF HESPERIDES, THE MAIDENS DECIDED TO PLAY A GAME. THEY DEICDED TO THROW THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OVER THE SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE.

AS EACH ONE TOOK AN APPLE FROM THE TREE, SOMETHING HAPPENED. EACH MAIDEN CHANGED INTO A MORE SOLID FORM. THE THREE SISTERS WENT TO THEIR FATHER THE KING TO ASK WHY.

THEIR FATHER EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT AS MUSH AS HE LOVED THEM AND DESIRED THEM TO STAY IN HIS UNIVERSE, THAT IT WAS NOW TIME FOR THEM TO LEAVE HIS KINGDOM CALLED PARADISE AND BEGIN A NEW WORLD OF THEIR OWN.

THE THREE MAIDENS WERE SADDENED BY THIS NEWS YET SOMEWHAT OPTIMISTIC AS THEIR FATHER EXLPAINED TO THEM THAT THIS WAS PREORDAINED. THIS WAS FOR THEIR GROWTH IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

THEIR FATHER, THE KING EXPLAINED TO THE THREE THAT THEY WOULD NEVER BE ALONE AND THAT THEIR SPIRITS WOULD LIVE FOREVER IN ALL TIME AND ETERNITY.

THEIR FATHER EXPLAINED THAT LIFE IS ETERNAL AND THAT THEY SHOULD GO NOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER AND WHEN THEY RETURNED THEY WOULD BE GODDESSES.

THEIR FATHER SENT THEM TO ANOTHER GALAXY AS HE HAD THE POWER TO DO. THE GALAXY WAS THE UNIVERSE WHICH HOUSED MANY PLANETS. THE PLANET HE SENT TO LIVE ON WAS CALLED EARTH.

THE FATHER WATCHED OVER HIS THREE DAUGHTERS ALWAYS AND KNEW THEY WOULD ALWAYS FIND EACH OTHERS IN ALL THE MANY LIFE CYCLES WHICH THEY WOULD LIVE. THEY WOULD LIVE ON EARTH MANY TIMES, BETTERING THEMSELVES AND LEARNING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

THEIR FATHER WOULD SEND COUNCILS OF LIGHT TO ASSIST THEM FROM TIME TO TIME IN DIFFERNET LIFE TIMES TO ASSIST THEM IN UNDERSTANDING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

AS THE DAUGHTERS LIVED ON EARTH THEY WOULD LIVE EACH LIFETIME PERFECTING THEIR MEMORIES OF THE LIFETIMES REMEMBERED BEFORE.

THE DAUGHTERS WERE LATER JOINED BY THE SONS OF HEAVER AND WERE ALLOWED TO MULTIPLY AS THIS WAS ALSO PREORDAINED.

AS TIME WENT BY AND MANY PLANETS WERE INHABITED THE DAUGHER OF THE EARTH BECAME MUCH SMARTER AND LEARNED MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEMSELVES, EACH OTHER, AND THE TREE OF LIFE. THEY LEARNED OF THE LOVE THEY HAD FOR EACH OTHER AND MANKIND.

SOON, THEY LEARNED TO SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITH ALL THE PEOPLE OF ALL THE EARTH AND THE OTHER PLANETS.

ONE DAY THEY HEARD THEIR FATHER SPEAK. ALL THE EARTH AND THE MANY PLANETS OF THE MAIDENS UNIVERSE WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ACQUIRED PERFECT THOUGHTS ONCE AGAIN WHICH ALLOWED THEM TO RETURN TO THE GARDEN OF HESPERIDES.

THEIR FATHER EXPLAINED TO ALL MANKIND THAT BEING PERFECT WAS ONCE AGAIN ACCOMPLISHED AND THEY COULD RETURN HOME AGAIN TO PARADISE.

THIS IS WHEN THE THREE MAIDENS TOLD THEIR FATHER THAT THEY HAD DECIDED TO STAY N EARTH SURROUNDED BY THE ONES THEY LOVED.

THEIR FATHER WAS PLEASED WITH THE DECISION HIS DAUGHTERS HAD MADE AND GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO RULE THIS PLACE CALLED EARTH AS THE GODDESSES OF DELPHI.

HE TOLD HIS DAUGHTERS THAT, AS THE DAUGHTER OF DELPHI THAT THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE A DOOR OPEN TO RETURN TO HIS HOUSE IN PARADISE. HE ALSO TOLD THE GODDESSES THAT THE HIGH COUNCIL AND THE MOST HIGH COUNCIL WOULD AWAYS BE AVAILABLE TO THEM.

NOW IT TIME, HAWAII KAHUNA LEGEND HAS IT THAT;
EVERY EVENING AT MIDNIGHT YOU CAN FIND THE DOOR WAY TO DELPHI. IF YOU CAN FIND THE SPIRITUAL PATHWAY LEADING YOU TO THE GODDESSES WHO TEACH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE AND THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE TREE OF GOLDEN APPLES IN THE GARDEN OF HESPERIDES.

MUSIC AND WORDS OF THE DELPHI GODDESSES

In 2005, I committed many of my life experiences to a two part story with music in the background to a CD. I named it Atlantis Oracle and Delphi Oracle. The above legend was not put on the CD.

I have been a daughter, sister, granddaughter, wife, mother, friend, associate, and professionally, an entrepreneur, dance and baton instructor, choreographer, salesperson, administrative assistant, Legal Investigator, Private Investigator, military personnel, active, inactive and general service. I have been a professional over the road truck driver with a commercial drivers license and traveled all over the United States and many other countries. I was a President/CEO of a corporation and Investigative Reporter. I have been a professional psychic and a spiritual counselor. I have started profit and non-profit corporations in the United States. I have been a singer, dancer, songwriter, producer, and member of associations and volunteered for community projects for many years. My hobbies change but for now they are surfing the Internet on topics in quantum physics and stellar travels and discoveries, playing a card game called Texas Holdem, and riding my motorcycle. I love animals and people but live in a cedar cabin in the woods with my dogs and husband. I support the belief that alien civilizations exist and that we are visited by other beings here on earth. I believe that I have had other lifetimes in other galaxies but can only include those lives that are at the forefront of my lifetimes here on earth in this present physical and mental body.

Since I am American, I will be using English and it is my hope and desire that this book be published in many languages throughout the world. So, now I have told you why I chose to write this books and that the book is the result of my choice to set a goal to write a book in this lifetime.

Maybe I can help the world with a little more perspective on this topic of reincarnation or at least about themselves. I hope that something I say in this book strikes a chord in others so that they may find what they are looking for on their journey in life on earth whether it pertains to certain topics of discussion in religion, spirituality, philosophy, science, psychology, sociology, culture, or history, I feel this book will be of some use to anyone and everyone that wants to find their purpose in life and why they are here on earth serving time as a human being.

Do Memories Count?

Maybe the memories I have are not mine or maybe they are. This is part of my journey to find out. I know who I am based on my birth certificate and my memories of my life with my birth parents here on earth. But, I also have other memories that don’t fit into this lifetime and also have had experiences that simply don’t make sense in the world in which I am told to exist. The lifetime experiences and memories are all that I have to give. So I ask you, do memories count? What if this is all we can take with us when we leave this plane of existence? I will try to remain as earthly in my descriptions as possible. I never was one to like the airy fairy way of speaking that some psychics become accustomed too for the entertainment value. I never cared for drama queens so had trouble getting along with women until I grew somewhat into my thirties and associated with more women as adults rather than teenagers. But, I am getting ahead of the story. Let me start from the beginning of this lifetime and in this body. I will try not to lose you in the twists and turns I call my life experiences.

One of My Earth Lives
This One I am physically experiencing Now

Let me start at the beginning of this lifetime and this will include all the other memories in other lifetimes and how I came to have these memories of being several people in one body in this lifetime on earth. I think. Sometimes what I think and what I feel are two different things entirely. Women will relate to this more than men but read on. You know, Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. By the way, the woman I met at the Aquarian Age Bookstore was that author’s mother. His name happened to be Gray. What a coincidence! Well, you will get what I mean when I get to my extra terrestrial (ET) experiences.

In this lifetime, I was born Theresa Janette Thurmond, on December 26, 1951 to a Theresa Mae Bolton and a Nathaniel Burton Thurmond in Monroe, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana. I weighed 10 pounds and 3 ounces and was 19 inches long. I wasn’t really longer than most babies but I was heavier. Mother went into labor on Christmas day and they were hoping for a Christmas baby and my name would have been Holly or Wilhelmina but that’s another story that only my mother tells well. I don’t have memories of any name as a child except Jan. Jan short for Janette. Mother’s name was Theresa so I guess they decided to call me Jan. I just heard today from my mother of seventy-five years old that she was named by her father who gave her the name Theresa which was the name of one of his old girlfriends. That was something I had not committed to memory though I faintly remember me asking the question once of my grandmother Sara Esther Bolton and she telling me the same story but with some disgust in her voice. I was the apple of my grandmother’s eye. I don’t know why I was so close to my grandmother but I always was her favorite of my mother’s seven children. I was the oldest and actually my father wanted a boy. I to this day feel that I should have been a boy. I guess that is one of the reasons I decided to write about reincarnation. There are several twists and curious oddities in my story and I hope that my life is not a total disappointment to my four daughters or their children. I now have twelve grandchildren and all four of my daughters are beautiful and still alive. I have lost one brother to aids and one to alcoholism in this lifetime which was very painful to say the lease being that they are both younger than myself. My husband gives me some comfort and after being married legally five times but had one annulment I have had several names and now outlived two of the five husbands. But, that is not the most interesting parts of my lifetime. I am not trying to impress anyone as you can see or read. So far there is nothing impressive about my choices in life. Maybe the choices I didn’t want to make are not very impressive either. But, I do have memories of how I wanted my life to be and I always said I would never get married and I would never have children. I am not sure why those feelings were so strong in me but apparently I had my reasons to believe this was as a child. I was very determined when I told people this as a child. I was a girl and a rather pretty child. I wanted to be a boy and therefore considered myself a tomboy and good in sports. My mother kept my in laced panties and socks to match my dresses in the 1950’s. We just went to see the movie that was released today called “Hairspray” with John Travolta. Mother had seen the original movie in 1988 with my brother David, now deceased and my sister, Leticia who we called Tish. Some how this was important to her and we had to go see it therefore, being that my mother still influences my life, we went to see “Hairspray.” Movies may be a form of escapism but they have been a part of my life since I was born. If you think about the time I was born the day after Christmas in 1951, you will probably see that this was the time of the baby boomers and a time that parents wanted the best for their children.

My grandmother Sara Esther was a pretty lady but had been divorced at a time when it was not well accepted to raise children alone. I called her Sistie which she didn’t seem to mind. I was told that my little girlfriend had a big sister and she called her sister and since I hung around with my grandmother a lot I decided to call her sister which came our Sistie. Sistie, Sara Esther Richman married David Eric Bolton and they had my mother Theresa Mae Bolton and later a boy, my uncle named Harold Eric Bolton. They were born in Clarks, Louisiana. Times were tough during this time as it was during the depression.

ghter and my mother had my sister in our home.
She sent for my grandmother who did not drive who called my Aunt and Uncle and they came to look for me. I watched them search for me and knew I had to come back down because they were worried and looking for me. I was put down in the empty field on the corner.
I understood that I was needed, loved, and wanted in two places. I wanted to stay with the beings I was with and yet, it was explained to me that for a while I was to be with my family on earth. I accepted my destiny as I was a small child and knew I had no choice.
I had knowledge that I now realize is only normal for a certain percentage of the earth's population. The feeling of wanting to go home was common for many people on earth and I was accustomed to hearing this from the people I would meet along my growth process on earth.
I did what normal children do and began school. I was fine until I contracted a debilitating disease, yet no one ever really could find out from where I contracted the disease. It was "Hepatitis A" - a contagious liver disease. I became very ill and had a complete blood transfusion and it was believed that I was going to die.

Only a few near relatives visited me and I recovered after a fight for my life and a long recovery process. I have memories of visiting, in my mind, these alien beings that explained to me that I was very ill but that I would recover. It was not my time to leave earth. I recovered and had a strong desire to visit White Sands, New Mexico.
My grandmother and Aunt and Uncle had decided to take me on my trip since my Uncle lived in Mexico and worked at Los Alamos and we could visit White Sands and the Carlsbad Caverns. On that trip, I went with my two cousins into the White Sand dunes and we played and talked about the beings and the spacecraft of the aliens.Alien Civilizations Exist!:

We saw one come over and land and we were allowed to go inside and visit. We were not with the adults and they were on the other side of the Sand Dunes and they never found out. The three of us talked among the adults and ourselves overheard us later and my cousins were reprimanded for mentioning the aliens and referring to what was termed UFOs.
My grandmother got upset and whispered to me to never mention that word again. I asked why and was told that it was a bad word. My cousins said, "Dad is not allowed to talk about where he works and the aliens and UFOs. Uncle explained to all of us in the car that this was a secret project and that he was never to speak of it with anyone and was really upset with his two children for mentioning this.
The two cousins were a boy, about my age of eight, and his older sister who was about thirteen. We went to Carlsbad Caverns and an Indian Reservation and visited my other cousins living on an Indian reservation.
We drove back home to Monroe and we never spoke of our trip again.
I wasn't even allowed photos to keep of my own. I always believed in other beings but now learned it was taboo to speak of. I did not understand since we were allowed to look and point at Sputnik as it came flying overhead. But, nevertheless, I never spoke of them again until I was married and my husband worked at NASA. He called me up to come get him one night and allowed me to listen to the audiotapes made by the astronaut's. I had to have a security clearance filled out in the past so he felt it was OK to listen. I heard the astronauts speaking of a bogey and I asked what that was and I listened to the conversation and after a few minutes my husband told me they had seen a UFO and he was instructed to delete these words from the tapes.
He is dead now, but I thought someone should know, so I will put this letter in a journal.
I again realized that people were not to know the truth about UFOs or bogeys. Steve was emotionally torn for days and weeks about whether he should report this or record this, but he spoke with several of his friends about it and they all told him if he did that he would lose his job and no one would believe him and he would be discredited and thought of as crazy and would never work again in the space industry. We forgot about it and went on taking care of our four daughters as if nothing had happened.
Giving birth to our fourth daughter, I nearly died having placenta previa and experienced out of body experiences. I came and went in and out of my body. This caused me to believe in astral travel even though I didn't know what it was.
Top of Form 1

Bottom of Form 1

#My mother was traumatized by the experience and so I spoke with my husband's grandmother who came to help take care of my children and me. She told me to write it all down and that someday I should write a book, but it was 1974 and people wouldn't believe me, but someday they would.
My four daughters all had a funny ability to sing songs at the same time, burn out new light bulbs, and had odd sightings of UFOs. We spoke about them, as it was a normal part of our lives. As my children became adults with children of their own and jobs, they chose not to ever speak of this to their children because it was so unbelievable still to other people.
began searching for my soul mate, the one I called the Commander, on earth who could fly these UFOs the same as I had been taught.
I found him and married him. Tom had worked underground at a military facility after being on temporary ordered from Fort Hood to Fort Bliss. I shared some of my memories with Tom when we were dating.
I scared him and we did not marry for five years because of my casual references to the military, aliens and UFOs. We married in 2000 and bought a home in Kentucky.
We have sightings and share some of the same memories of aliens and UFOs. We call the small 30x30s (the size of the round UFOs are 30 feet by 30 feet) the galaxy universal shuttles or GUS for short.
We know of many alien beings and both of us has worked for the military and drove over the roads in the U.S. holding Commercial Driver's Licenses.
As truck drivers we learned that many other truck drivers have regular sightings and spoke of you. We did not learn of Stanton Friedman until 2006. I called Stan March 22, 2006 and he was at a conference. He sent me two books signed and dated so this is how I know the date. Stan is a believer but has never seen UFOs.
We have but Tom, who is still very hesitant to speak of his experiences. I on the other hand, feel it is our duty to share what we know but only with those who are true believers. Tom and I live and share our beliefs with each other but our families don't want to hear about our beliefs and ask us not to speak of UFOs, so we don't.
There are many people who may want to know the truth and there are those who believe and want to know that we are not alone in this universe and that alien civilizations do exist!
There is much to know and share about aliens and UFOs but only for those who have advanced enough in our primary human brains to use all or both halves of our brains. The sixth sense or intuition, feelings, premonitions come from the right side of our brain and are as important as our left or logical side of our brain.
I believe that our race has to advance enough to accept that aliens exist and that UFOs are a common mode of travel in the universe. The alloy used for the UFOs is not of this earth and is much stronger. Nuclear power is in the space trash and is scooped up and used as fuel by the UFOs.

Mars was once inhabited by a race of beings similar to human beings and someday we will find proof that Mars was once where earth was and was populated with beings such as us. There are beings that are humanoid that now watch over us hoping we advance but also knowing we are primitive enough to still fight for the survival of our race.
The galaxy closest to us is inhabited with these being who have taken the greys as allies to fight what could be a war to save both our galaxies if a certain race of beings similar to "Klingons" ever finds us through worm hole travel. The beings are similar to "Vulcans" but don't have pointed ears. They have only four fingers and these only have four digits.
There is much we know but you realize that in any good story one should always leave the audience wanting more! I hope you do! These experiences are dedicated to all truck drivers. We've been there!
Other Articles About Alien Abduction :
Proof in the Stars? Astronomy Holds the Key to Alien Abduction
Mass Abduction of Abductee Support Group
"Alien" "Abductions
One in five Americans believe in alien abductions
With knowledge of Iraq, terrorism and ET abductions, John Mack ...

REINCARNATION
MY LIFE’S
Human Experiences
By: Theresa J. Thurmond Morris

“The most beautiful thing one can experience is the mysterious. It is truly the basis of all arts and sciences.” Albert Einstein

Introduction
Reincarnation has more than one definition but the one I am choosing to use in this book is this; Reincarnation is the ability to ascend by way of spirit and soul reborn into another existence. This book I am writing may permit one to believe but not compel one to believe or disbelieve.
Reincarnation is not confinement but rather enlightenment of the soul.
One thing I have learned in this lifetime is that one cannot force time or energy into the space we exist. Reincarnation is about creativity and choices. Reincarnation is about conscience, competence, character. We have as a part of our soul and spirit a driving force called free will. Our will can be influenced by outside forces but, it is ultimately our own freewill that guides us through our decision making while we exist on earth. For instance, all my worldly possessions can be taken from me and I can be put in prison for actions against me. My physical and mental person can be questioned and accused of wrongdoings, whether true of false but put it confinement against my will never the less. All I am left with is my mental, physical and spiritual body in a cell of restriction. I might be forced to believe in a certain religion in order to live and not die in this world. I can be physically and mentally beaten to a point of submission where all I have left are my thoughts and memories. I can have a stroke and lose a portion of my physical body and brain. I still have my self inside a mental and physical body and I speak of myself as being human. Some people even have their thoughts taken from them. Brainwashed into believing in another way of thinking than the culture in which they were born. When even our memories and thoughts are taken away, I believe we have the of spirit in our soul that keeps us alive. Why are some people declared clinically brain dead when others are not? Why do some families have the right to decide when their loved ones will die in a controlled environment whether with hospice at home or in the hospital or rest home. Some of these questions are simply answered by it is the custom or culture in which they live. There is a place in Tibet where the monks put their fellow dead monks bodies out for the vultures to eat what is left of their physical bodies. Who is to say this is wrong other than it does not agree with the ways of most people and cultures in the world. This book is to not say what is right or wrong or written to pass judgment on any way of life or culture. Although I was born a white Anglo-Saxon protestant female in this lifetime. I don’t believe that my way of life or culture is the only one or the only right way to live on earth. How does a white red blooded American born to the southern name of Thurmond ever decide to believe in reincarnation? That is question!

I speak from experience having left my body on many occasions. But, this book is not about out-of-body experiences only but about why I believe in reincarnation which is our human experiences. Unlike some religions that believe that we begin as something less such as an animal. I have many memories some more interesting than others. One not so memorable but maybe important to others somehow is a memory of being in a field of wheat in open country which I believe was what is now called Oklahoma and I could see deep paths where buffalo had roamed and I felt great happiness and remorse at that time in my life. I cannot tell if I was dead or alive but from where my mind’s eye was at that time in that lifetime, I was laying in a field of tall wheat it was a sunny day and I could see that the wind was blowing and I was neither hot nor cold. I felt as if I had been an Indian woman and that my life was either expired or about to expire. That feeling I have had many times and the memories that don’t seem to fit into this life of reality are what made me wonder about reincarnation and also my near death experiences. I have been in an intensive care unit in the hospital and heard the buzzer sound of an alarm when my own heart flat lined and I heard my mother scream and yell for doctors and anyone to help. I have laid in a coma for days needing blood and heard people talking about me when I could not answer. There are many such episodes in this lifetime and I feel that these life experiences are what is driving my spirit to share them on paper in words for others to find with hopes that there are some explanations of life in my experiences.

I consider my spirit the energy that never dies and my soul the place the energy dwells or resides. The professionals in philosophy, religion and science can debate this and have for as long as humans have been able to think and question is there a God or higher creative power.

When I die, I know that I still have my soul and spirit when nothing else is left in this world to cling too. Not my body or my mind. I believe all that I have lived through in this lifetime and others is what permits me to write this book. Whether others believe it to be true or not is not up to me. All that is up to me is what I know to be my own life experiences which have become my truth to have and to hold when there is nothing else left.

Why am I here? A question that has to do with my ego on one level but I truly want to know the answer so I search and research. Education levels and accomplishments are a major concern in life but who is to say a wise man will enter heaver quicker than a foolish one, or a poor man will inherit more in the end than a rich one? What are authorities saying or speculating about this topic? I decided to research this topic and this book is the goal I set for my findings. I hope you can use this book on your path in life as a manual to compare your own life’s experiences in a journal until you are ready to write a book own. Your own life’s experiences recorded in written form for other human’s to find and compare their own life’s existence. I do not make any promises such as finding a perfect and peaceful new world, however, it is my hope that anyone who reads this books finds health and prosperity easier in this lifetime after acquiring and reading this book.

If you find this book helpful please tell your friends and book clubs about it so they may decide for themselves if this is a helpful life tool. I know that writing a book seems totally egotistical but I also believe that there are others who are not quite ready to write their own book who may enjoy reading this and citing certain incidences that they may be wondering about in their lifetime on their path to eternal progression or ascension. I will say that I have enjoyed my time on earth and experienced it’s ups and downs here in the United States of America. I hope that this helps all who can relate to a life upward as an ascension being.

“Never stop seeking that which you think is unobtainable! Life is more than we can imagine in one life time.” Theresa Morris

The Author

I was meant to write in this lifetime. I have written articles for newspapers and magazines for years. I have had websites for many years and have held information and psychic seminars. I have participated in whole life expositions. I have believed in psychic and paranormal phenomena when it was not fashionable to do so. I have been a psychic in Hawaii and began the first Ascension Center. I began my first book in 1959 after having my first near death experience. I was asked to write about my second near death in 1974 after having placenta previa while having my fourth daughter. Then while working as an investigator for attorneys I met many people who were professionals in Houston, Texas. This is when my personal life took a turn and I was introduced to a very interesting mysterious bookstore called The Aquarian Age Bookstore near Rice University. I was asked to write a book of my experiences as an Investigator in 1985 after these two ladies who were the owners of this bookstore took me to my first MUFON meeting at NASA, in Clear Lake, Texas near Houston.

I soon found myself on my first International investigation in South Africa in 1985. I returned and was actively recruited into the U.S. federal government after taking a series of tests. Thus began my life working for the government as a civil employee and I learned about the U.S. Navy after doing boot camp in Orlando, Florida. It is now closed down. I spent some time in Denver, Colorado and Great Lakes, Illinois before being transferred to Honolulu, Hawaii. I was first given a free ticket to Washington, D.C. where I was given another series of tests.
I joined the U.S. Navy in 1985 as a reservist and worked as a civilian in personnel and information security . I had began to write again in 1987. While I was working for the government I was moonlighting as a psychic in Honolulu at some seminars and psychic fairs. I decided to take the PSI World Seminars classes and completed the basic, the Women’s Leadership Seminar, PSI 7 at the ranch where Thomas Wilhite and his wife formed the non profit organization for people synergistically involved or PSI. The final graduation of PSI was held in Long Beach California at the Hilton Hotel where we had several days of instruction and heard from authors who had written successful books. The mastermind groups included seven people and we all decided that someday we would write a book about our life experiences. This is my attempt at completing that goal I decided on back in 1993.There was a total of five seminars and graduates could always go back and attend free for the rest of their lives. A pretty good deal if you like being in a positive group of people all gathered for self improvement in an environment of music and instructors or life coaches. After graduating from my life improvement courses I had met two good friends named Dr. Laura Sturgis and Cynthia Chu. They both introduced me to the vibrasound table. This was an uplifting experience to say the least. Cynthia Chu has since named this table as her transport table. After deep spiritual and physical cleansing techniques learned with the Hawaiians I was inspired to write this:

THE HAWAII KAHUNA LEGEND OF THE DELPHI GODDESSES

ONE UPON A TIME LONG, LONG AGO, FAR, FAR AWAY, IN ANOTHER SPACE, IN ANOTHER TIME, IN ANOTHER GALAXY, LIVED THREE BEAUTIFUL MAIDENS WHO LIVED WITH THEIR FATHER THE KING. THE MAIDENS WERE VERY BEAUTIFUL, JUST, SMART, PERFECT, AND PURE OF HEART.

ONE DAY, IN THE ENCHANTED GARDENS OF HESPERIDES, THE MAIDENS DECIDED TO PLAY A GAME. THEY DEICDED TO THROW THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OVER THE SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE.

AS EACH ONE TOOK AN APPLE FROM THE TREE, SOMETHING HAPPENED. EACH MAIDEN CHANGED INTO A MORE SOLID FORM. THE THREE SISTERS WENT TO THEIR FATHER THE KING TO ASK WHY.

THEIR FATHER EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT AS MUSH AS HE LOVED THEM AND DESIRED THEM TO STAY IN HIS UNIVERSE, THAT IT WAS NOW TIME FOR THEM TO LEAVE HIS KINGDOM CALLED PARADISE AND BEGIN A NEW WORLD OF THEIR OWN.

THE THREE MAIDENS WERE SADDENED BY THIS NEWS YET SOMEWHAT OPTIMISTIC AS THEIR FATHER EXLPAINED TO THEM THAT THIS WAS PREORDAINED. THIS WAS FOR THEIR GROWTH IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

THEIR FATHER, THE KING EXPLAINED TO THE THREE THAT THEY WOULD NEVER BE ALONE AND THAT THEIR SPIRITS WOULD LIVE FOREVER IN ALL TIME AND ETERNITY.

THEIR FATHER EXPLAINED THAT LIFE IS ETERNAL AND THAT THEY SHOULD GO NOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER AND WHEN THEY RETURNED THEY WOULD BE GODDESSES.

THEIR FATHER SENT THEM TO ANOTHER GALAXY AS HE HAD THE POWER TO DO. THE GALAXY WAS THE UNIVERSE WHICH HOUSED MANY PLANETS. THE PLANET HE SENT TO LIVE ON WAS CALLED EARTH.

THE FATHER WATCHED OVER HIS THREE DAUGHTERS ALWAYS AND KNEW THEY WOULD ALWAYS FIND EACH OTHERS IN ALL THE MANY LIFE CYCLES WHICH THEY WOULD LIVE. THEY WOULD LIVE ON EARTH MANY TIMES, BETTERING THEMSELVES AND LEARNING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

THEIR FATHER WOULD SEND COUNCILS OF LIGHT TO ASSIST THEM FROM TIME TO TIME IN DIFFERNET LIFE TIMES TO ASSIST THEM IN UNDERSTANDING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE.

AS THE DAUGHTERS LIVED ON EARTH THEY WOULD LIVE EACH LIFETIME PERFECTING THEIR MEMORIES OF THE LIFETIMES REMEMBERED BEFORE.

THE DAUGHTERS WERE LATER JOINED BY THE SONS OF HEAVER AND WERE ALLOWED TO MULTIPLY AS THIS WAS ALSO PREORDAINED.

AS TIME WENT BY AND MANY PLANETS WERE INHABITED THE DAUGHER OF THE EARTH BECAME MUCH SMARTER AND LEARNED MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEMSELVES, EACH OTHER, AND THE TREE OF LIFE. THEY LEARNED OF THE LOVE THEY HAD FOR EACH OTHER AND MANKIND.

SOON, THEY LEARNED TO SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITH ALL THE PEOPLE OF ALL THE EARTH AND THE OTHER PLANETS.

ONE DAY THEY HEARD THEIR FATHER SPEAK. ALL THE EARTH AND THE MANY PLANETS OF THE MAIDENS UNIVERSE WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ACQUIRED PERFECT THOUGHTS ONCE AGAIN WHICH ALLOWED THEM TO RETURN TO THE GARDEN OF HESPERIDES.

THEIR FATHER EXPLAINED TO ALL MANKIND THAT BEING PERFECT WAS ONCE AGAIN ACCOMPLISHED AND THEY COULD RETURN HOME AGAIN TO PARADISE.

THIS IS WHEN THE THREE MAIDENS TOLD THEIR FATHER THAT THEY HAD DECIDED TO STAY N EARTH SURROUNDED BY THE ONES THEY LOVED.

THEIR FATHER WAS PLEASED WITH THE DECISION HIS DAUGHTERS HAD MADE AND GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO RULE THIS PLACE CALLED EARTH AS THE GODDESSES OF DELPHI.

HE TOLD HIS DAUGHTERS THAT, AS THE DAUGHTER OF DELPHI THAT THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE A DOOR OPEN TO RETURN TO HIS HOUSE IN PARADISE. HE ALSO TOLD THE GODDESSES THAT THE HIGH COUNCIL AND THE MOST HIGH COUNCIL WOULD AWAYS BE AVAILABLE TO THEM.

NOW IT TIME, HAWAII KAHUNA LEGEND HAS IT THAT;
EVERY EVENING AT MIDNIGHT YOU CAN FIND THE DOOR WAY TO DELPHI. IF YOU CAN FIND THE SPIRITUAL PATHWAY LEADING YOU TO THE GODDESSES WHO TEACH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TREE OF LIFE AND THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE TREE OF GOLDEN APPLES IN THE GARDEN OF HESPERIDES.

MUSIC AND WORDS OF THE DELPHI GODDESSES

In 2005, I committed many of my life experiences to a two part story with music in the background to a CD. I named it Atlantis Oracle and Delphi Oracle. The above legend was not put on the CD.

I have been a daughter, sister, granddaughter, wife, mother, friend, associate, and professionally, an entrepreneur, dance and baton instructor, choreographer, salesperson, administrative assistant, Legal Investigator, Private Investigator, military personnel, active, inactive and general service. I have been a professional over the road truck driver with a commercial drivers license and traveled all over the United States and many other countries. I was a President/CEO of a corporation and Investigative Reporter. I have been a professional psychic and a spiritual counselor. I have started profit and non-profit corporations in the United States. I have been a singer, dancer, songwriter, producer, and member of associations and volunteered for community projects for many years. My hobbies change but for now they are surfing the Internet on topics in quantum physics and stellar travels and discoveries, playing a card game called Texas Holdem, and riding my motorcycle. I love animals and people but live in a cedar cabin in the woods with my dogs and husband. I support the belief that alien civilizations exist and that we are visited by other beings here on earth. I believe that I have had other lifetimes in other galaxies but can only include those lives that are at the forefront of my lifetimes here on earth in this present physical and mental body.

Since I am American, I will be using English and it is my hope and desire that this book be published in many languages throughout the world. So, now I have told you why I chose to write this books and that the book is the result of my choice to set a goal to write a book in this lifetime.

Maybe I can help the world with a little more perspective on this topic of reincarnation or at least about themselves. I hope that something I say in this book strikes a chord in others so that they may find what they are looking for on their journey in life on earth whether it pertains to certain topics of discussion in religion, spirituality, philosophy, science, psychology, sociology, culture, or history, I feel this book will be of some use to anyone and everyone that wants to find their purpose in life and why they are here on earth serving time as a human being.

Do Memories Count?

Hope you will visit www.ufoassociation and www.roswellconnection.com[email]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm 

[url=http://www.christian-louboutinshoesuk.org.uk/][b]Christian Louboutin[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan14.us.com/][b]Air Jordan 14[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.longchampoutlet-online.us.com/][b]Longchamp Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.katespadeoutlets-online.us.com/][b]Kate Spade Factory Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeoutletsonline.us.com/][b]Nike Factory[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.moncleroutletstoreonline.us.com/][b]Moncler Outlet Online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryofficial-site.us.com/][b]Pandora Official Site[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.monclerjacket.us.org/][b]Moncler Jacket[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.burberryshandbags.us.com/][b]Burberry Handbags[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yeezyonline.us.com/][b]Adidas Yeezy[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.louboutinshoes-uk.org.uk/][b]Louboutin Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.christian-louboutinsshoes.us.com/][b]Louboutin Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.christianlouboutinsshoes.us.com/][b]Christian Louboutin Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.monclerofficial.us.com/][b]Moncler Official Site[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoras.us.org/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yeezysadidas.us.com/][b]Yeezy Adidas[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelry-officialsite.us.com/][b]Pandora Jewelry[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeshoes-formen.us/][b]Nike Shoes For Men[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.airjordansneakers.us.com/][b]Air Jordan Sneakers[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.kyrieirving-shoes.us.org/][b]Kyrie Irving Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.ralph-laurenukoutlet.org.uk/][b]Ralph Lauren Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorabracelets.us.com/][b]Pandora Bracelets[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelrybracelets.us.com/][b]Pandora Bracelets[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.birkenstocksandalsoutlet.us.com/][b]Birkenstock Sandals[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.vapormax-plus.us.com/][b]Vapormax Plus[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yeezy-sneakers.us.com/][b]Yeezy[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nike-basketballshoes.us/][b]Basketball Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.isabel-marant.us.com/][b]Isabel Marant Boots[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.ferragamos.us.org/][b]Ferragamo[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.christianlouboutin-heels.us.com/][b]Christian Louboutin Heels[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.birkenstock-shoes.us/][b]Birkenstock Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan9.us.com/][b]Jordan 9[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan11low.us.com/][b]Jordan 11[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.shoeslouboutin.us.com/][b]Christian Louboutin shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.balenciagatriples.us.org/][b]Balenciaga Triple S[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryofficial-site.us/][b]Pandora Jewelry Official Site[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan11winlike96.us/][b]Jordan Win Like 96[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandora-jewelry-charms.us.com/][b]Pandora Jewelry[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.valentinooutletshoes.us.com/][b]Valentino Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.disneypandoracharms.us/][b]Disney Pandora[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.fitflop-saleclearance.us.com/][b]Fitflop Sale Clearance[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeair-maxs.us.com/][b]Nike Air Max[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeoutletsfactory.us.com/][b]Nike Factory Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeairmax270s.us.com/][b]Air Max 270[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.katespadecom.us.com/][b]Kate Spade[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelry-outlets.us.com/][b]Pandora Jewelry Official Site[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nike-airvapormaxflyknit.us/][b]Nike Vapormax Flyknit[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan-4.us.com/][b]Jordan 4[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.outletbirkenstock.us.com/][b]Birkenstock Outlet Store[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nike-sneakers.us.com/][b]Nike Sneakers For Women[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jewelrypandora.us.org/][b]Pandora Jewelry[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandora-braceletcharms.us/][b]Pandora Bracelets[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.kate-spadeshandbags.us.com/][b]Kate Spade Handbags[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoraofficialsite.us.com/][b]Pandora[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeairmax98.us/][b]Nike Air Max 98[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.redbottomshoeslouboutin.us.com/][b]Red Bottom Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelrywebsite.us.com/][b]Pandora Jewelry Store[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.skechers.us.com/][b]Skechers[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelrycz.us.com/][b]Pandora CZ Ring[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.roshenike.us.com/][b]Nike Roshe[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoraa.us.com/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.kyrie4.us.org/][b]Kyrie 4[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.monclers.me.uk/][b]Moncler UK[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoras-jewelry.ca/][b]Pandora[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.canadapandoracharms.ca/][b]Pandora Canada[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.fitflop-outlet.us.com/][b]Fitflop[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.airjordan11s.us.com/][b]Jordan Retro 11[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeshoes-cheap.us.com/][b]Nike Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.airmax270.us.org/][b]Air Max 270[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.ferragamo-belts.us.com/][b]Ferragamo Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoracharmsjewelry.us.org/][b]Pandora Jewelry[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.bottega-veneta.us.org/][b]Bottega Veneta[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.birkenstocks-outletonline.us.com/][b]Birkenstock Sandals[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.fjallraven-kanken.us.com/][b]Fjallraven Kanken[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.goyardshandbags.us.com/][b]Goyard Handbags On Sale[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.adidasnmdr1.us.org/][b]Adidas NMD[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan-shoesformen.us.com/][b]Air Jordan Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nmdxr1.us/][b]Adidas NMD[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoracharms-clearance.us.com/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.airjordanretro11.us.com/][b]Air Jordan Retro 11[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.adidasyeezysshoes.us.com/][b]Adidas Yeezy Boost 350[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.monclersjackets.us.com/][b]Moncler Jackets[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.airforceoneshoes.us.com/][b]Air Force Ones Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nike-presto.us/][b]Off White Nike Presto[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordanshoesretro.us.com/][b]Jordan Shoes For Men[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoracharmsjewelrys.us.com/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorasjewelry.ca/][b]Pandora Canada[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorascharms.us.org/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeclearances.us.com/][b]Nike Clearance Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.kankenbackpacks.us/][b]Fjallraven Kanken[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.superstaradidas.us.com/][b]Adidas Superstar Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeairforce1.us.org/][b]Nike Air Force[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.birkin-bag.us.com/][b]Hermes Birkin Bag[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.fitflopsaleclearances.us.com/][b]Fitflop Sale Clearance[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordans-sneakers.us.com/][b]Air Jordan Sneakers[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.airmax270flyknit.us/][b]Nike Air Max 270[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.eccos.us.com/][b]ECCO[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.newjordansshoes.us.com/][b]Jordans 2019[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikesoutlet.us.com/][b]Nike Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan10.us.com/][b]Jordan 10[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewellery.us.com/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoracharmsbracelets.us.com/][b]Pandora Bracelets[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.sandalsfitflop.us.com/][b]Fitflop Sandals[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.goyardsbags.us.com/][b]Goyard Bag[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoras-outlet.us.com/][b]Pandora Outlet Online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.ecco-shoes.us.com/][b]ECCO Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.valentinosshoes.us.org/][b]Valentino[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nmd-adidas.us.org/][b]Adidas NMD[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordanretros.us.com/][b]Retro Jordan[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.redbottomslouboutin.us.org/][b]Red Bottom Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.katespades-handbags.us.com/][b]Kate Spade Handbags[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeclearancestores.us.com/][b]Nike Clearance[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorajewelrycharms.us.org/][b]Pandora Jewelry[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorashop.us.com/][b]Pandora[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan-12.us.com/][b]Air Jordan 12[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.adidas-stansmith.us.com/][b]Stan Smith Adidas[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.katespades.us.org/][b]Kate Spade[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorabracelet-clearance.us.com/][b]Pandora Bracelets[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.balenciagas.us.org/][b]Balenciaga Sneakers[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.christianlouboutin-outlets.us.com/][b]Christian Louboutin[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nike-shoxs.us/][b]Nike Shox For Men[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.birkenstock-sandals.us.org/][b]Birkenstock Sandals For Women[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nike-roshes.us/][b]Nike Roshes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandora-charmsoutlet.us.org/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandora-bracelet.us.org/][b]Pandora Bracelet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandora-online.us.com/][b]Pandora[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nike-epicreact.us.com/][b]Nike Epic React[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.mbt-shoes.us.org/][b]MBT Shoes Clearance Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.balenciagassneakers.us.com/][b]Balenciaga Sneakers[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.air-maxplus.us/][b]Air Max Plus[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeairmaxs-270.us.com/][b]Air Max 270[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.ferragamo-outlets.us/][b]Ferragamo Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoraoutletjewelry.us.org/][b]Pandora Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yeezy-700.us/][b]Yeezy 700[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.shoes-jordan.us.com/][b]Air Jordan Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.timberlands-outlet.us.com/][b]Timberland Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoraonline.us/][b]Pandora Jewelry[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.edhardys.us.com/][b]Ed Hardy[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nmds.us.com/][b]NMD[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoraoutlet-charms.us.com/][b]Pandora Outlet[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.adidashumanrace.us/][b]Human Races Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.outletnikestore.us.com/][b]Nike Outlet Online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordanshoess.us.com/][b]Jordan Shoes For Men[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandora-jewelryofficialsite.us.com/][b]Pandora Jewelry Official Site[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.balenciagaofficial.us.com/][b]Balenciaga Sneakers[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yeezys-shoes.us.org/][b]Yeezys[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yeezys-boost.us.org/][b]Yeezy Boost 350 V2[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikevapor-max.us.com/][b]VaporMax[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeoutletstoresonlineshopping.us.com/][b]Nike Outlet Store Online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.fitflop-shoes.us.org/][b]Fitflop Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoracom.us/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yeezys750.us/][b]Yeezy 750 Boost[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.adidas-shoes.org.uk/][b]Adidas Trainers[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.vans-sneakers.us/][b]Vans Shoes[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.fitflopsclearance.us.com/][b]Fitflops Sale Clearance[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeairjordan.us.com/][b]Nike Air Jordan[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandoraringssite.us/][b]Pandora Rings[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikefactory-store.us.com/][b]Nike Factory Store[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.superstarsadidas.us/][b]Adidas Superstars[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.bottegaveneta-handbags.us.com/][b]Bottega Veneta Handbags[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.pandorascharm.us.org/][b]Pandora Charms[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.retro-jordans.us/][b]Retro Jordans[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeoutletsale.us.com/][b]Nike Outlet Online Store[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.ukair-max.org.uk/][b]Air Max[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.curry5.us.org/][b]Curry 5[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.moncleroutlet-jackets.us.com/][b]Moncler[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.jordan-8.us/][b]Jordan 8[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.nikeshoesforwomens.us/][b]Womens Nike Shoes[/b][/url]