Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:37 pm 
Unregistered
I would like to have sex with an alien, if it was good looking! LOL [sly]
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:44 am 

Deception is one of their specialties. Be careful what you wish for...
___

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:28 am 
Unregistered
i already did.with lady Venus jr. back in 1980.Just 3 mo. after 1st time on air.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:08 pm 
Unregistered
[tongue] well..Balana and seven of nine perhaps but it depends on what she looked like.
Could be quite handy having an alien in tow. Perhaps one of those Amazon women from the Moon..lmao
Question is...would they have the correct appendages??? [crazy]
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:08 pm 
Unregistered
This thread is a tad creepy.....will we discuss positions and physiologies next?
The average male thinks of sex every seven seconds.
With this fact in mind the ponder pattern of a dude contemplating the alien presence goes something like this..........................

OOOps! theres a white light up there!
i wonder what aliens screw like?
hey its turning red now....rotating,
gee id like to rotate some sexy little alien babe on the backside of the moon.....bet they are mining up there too, boy
could i ever mine that seven....
now theres a good anti gravity use!
and on and on and on.....
what it must be like to be trapped in a brain that constantly shot that sexo babble through itself is hard to imagine.....

This sexist stuff has its place but some should be more than enough.....
i believe it is somewhat offensive and demeaning to females of every species from here to alderbaran.If a certain line of mutual respect is crossed........
it is a counterproductive waste of time and resources which we have no appreciation of at all..........and furthurmore i bet that Those moon amazons have all the right appendages to kick yer butt if you get too fresh with them!...................................Remember there are ladies present and who will read our posts later........and say nothing you wont sign your name to....
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:19 pm 
Unregistered
ROFLMAO well..I was just answering a question placed here by an adult???? I sure hope so...was it the actual question or my answer which caused you annoyance?
___

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:15 am 
Unregistered
Thats just it some of these ADULTS are all of 13 yrs old...........read between the lines....
i am not exactly a prude, but the kids are allowed to read this forum and participate
so at any time one could be conversing with a boy scout or a 4H er.....
nor have i edited the thread,
merely expressed some concern that the subject not deteriorate into the kind of rhetoric that exudes from construction sites or oil derricks.....(no offense to either industry)
I suppose it is a matter of ATTITUDE......
These conversatios can get kind of racist in connotations.....certainly unhealthy, and at times demeaning to both sides.....
I only ask for a certain respect of others and self in the conversation....
I myself am a grandfather...which is neither here nor there, but we are responsible for any seeds we plant .........
___

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:19 am 
Unregistered
well..i didnt write it so..anyway have you seen that new video footage on AE? its the one where you get to hear NASA saying "we know about the alien craft" and also they say...get back from the ridge after one of the astronauts goes too near and spots someting...go check it out, I thought that was conclusive evidence that NASA knows about these aliens and the Moon Bases...mind you, just where youtube gets these from or who doctors them I dont know......let me know what you think about the video ok
___

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:45 am 
Unregistered
... use a mind injected [you shall use your own mind once more] | converted&transformed [to somehow cope with your imagination] | rusty waste container [cheap]- ...
___

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:48 pm 
Unregistered
CAN YOU CLARIFY?
That last post for this obtuse old duffer will you?
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR TERMS OF REFERENCE.......
BERGLE
___