UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:09 am 
Unregistered
Thats a good question lol. Hmmm I would probally be something that look innocent but when mad I would like turn in to some wierd abomanation and brutaly masacure all who threatened me lol. Think GodZilla monster lol. >_> minus the cheesey outfit lol.
___

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:16 pm 
Unregistered
I don't know,
but I wouldn't want to be friends with humans.
Aliens must think we are a bunch of war-o-maniacs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:43 pm 
Unregistered
you guy have a good point
I agreed
I have afraid humans too
my mother say I'm not afraid death people I'm afraid the living people

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:08 pm 

If I were from another place (can't say alien, because I might be one...LOL) I certainly would NOT want to interact with our war-mongering world leaders. I'd look for normal citizens, with normal lives, a curious mindset, and hearts that want a peaceful existence. I'd want to explore the normal-people type emotions: fear, love, curiosity, adventure, loyalty, empathy, stewardship, etc. By interacting with people who are willing to share their individual thoughts about those kinds of feelings, one can learn a lot more about the evolution of the human race, and the ones who have been genetically enhanced by DNA from other entities.

The world leaders, most of them, (I personally think) are born with the WAR genes. Now, do we need the WAR gene to be a good Leader? Perhaps. Perhaps NOT. For example: most women were NOT born with the war gene, or should I say at least not up to the BABY-BOOM generation. There have been a few in my generation who were out-spoken and showed great leadership qualities. But most of them used words, not weapons. Now more younger women are actually DESIRING to go to war, which could indicate a change in the DNA.

Not that women weren't always capable of fighting (try getting between a mother of almost ANY species and her young, and yes, she will fight to the death!), but mothers always picked the correct battles--survival of themselves to finish raising their young, and the survival of the young. Period.), but we usually saved our battles for something more important than a group of silly, older men who have no desire to fight their own battles-men who would rather SACRIFICE the young to prove whatever points they don't have the patience to solve with words. Anyway, that's a whole different topic. Don't get me started.

But yes, I can understand why aliens would want to get to know the common people, whether they are related to us or not.
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:07 pm 
Unregistered
hmmmmm nice
for me I say
more I know about the people
more I trust and like the animals

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:22 am 
Unregistered
[reply]

[hr]

[reply]
"If I were from another place (can't say alien, because I might be one...LOL) I certainly would NOT want to interact with our war-mongering world leaders. I'd look for normal citizens, with normal lives, a curious mindset, and hearts that want a peaceful existence."

You speak very Andromedian. The Andromedians were a race of beings that desire peace and prosperity by designing unity amongst other races within their and other galaxies. They created a vaste empire, entirely from diplomacy and openness. Unfortunately interstellar laws are quite violent and numerous, but they are suppose to be since you must respect other beings completely while being in foriegn lands, otherwise you would create much chaos and strife. This is why they seek understanding and caring beings that would understand their ways and care much for them in return, instead of looking for the big shot leaders that would not understand their ways and misuse them to gain more power and control.

"I'd want to explore the normal-people type emotions: fear, love, curiosity, adventure, loyalty, empathy, stewardship, etc."

Fear, love, curiousity, adventure, loyalty, empathy, and stewardship aren't as terrestrial as you think. The Drakonian race which favors battle and combat has a desire to describe the art of combat as a sense of spiritual enlightment and beauty of the mind, body, and soul. The Annunaki or also known as the Andromedians, Jedi, Angels, the giants, or the ancients show create consideration and love towards the aspect of individuality. They love the difference beings have between one another and they promote this diversity as a spiritual awakening and existence. Fear exists in everyone, even bio-androids fear their demise. Curiousity and adventure is what had draw the Andromedians and the Drakonians together and made them a unified cultivating society of two races.

"By interacting with people who are willing to share their individual thoughts about those kinds of feelings, one can learn a lot more about the evolution of the human race, and the ones who have been genetically enhanced by DNA from other entities."

"The world leaders, most of them, (I personally think) are born with the WAR genes."

It is not a war gene, yet rather a huge disadvantage and flaud humans already had in their genes from Homo Erectus. The desire for power, the essence of greed and malice. The psychotic inner demons that reside in all humans. These terrorfying hormones are unearthed as a result of fear, intimidation, or obsession. Mostly from fear. Humans fear their existence, their future, and their demise. They fear being mortal and unable to finish what they have started. So they are afraid of lossing that which is dear to their existence. And as a result they fear what willl become of them and their future. So humans try to control the outcome to the best of their ability, hoping that will insure a brighter future for themselves in their reincarnation. To control these faults, humans must understand themselves and not be mindful yet still acknowleding their faults. To not be consumed, yet at the same time to not remove them of their exist. To live with them and to understand what they are and what is truely important. Which is the overall persevation of their species, and not that of a nation, of a job, of an expense, of a luxury, or that of a religion. Those are all physical possessions which would change after reincarnation, when one has a new identity and a new face. However it is disgraceful to not take to not love your own self nor your own people.

"Now, do we need the WAR gene to be a good Leader?"

Well in regards to Theodore Roosevelt, he was a war president, but he cared about the middle class and about the environment and was the first president to do so. I think it is unwise to judge someone by one characteristic and not by the most important part of them all, does he or she care truely care about his or her people?

"For example: most women were NOT born with the war gene, or should I say at least not up to the BABY-BOOM generation."

There have been many accounts of women in the past that have been violent and manipulative. They would seek of the destruction of those that were in power to gain power or to destroy whom ever impose their own power. The females of the human race are more violent and hateful and spiteful than the males could ever become. Men and women share much of the same inner demons and cruelity, but the females were much more better at it. Now I am not saying males are superior to females, no. Genders are equal at every slit and portion, but males are generally not as violent or malevolent as the females. And this in term does to refer to all males or all females, but the general ammount. Males such as Stalin and Hitler could never be ignored or forgotten, but the same can be said for the many women like Bloody Mary, sister of Elizabeth, which also possessed hateful and spiteful minds. The only thing I think is sexist about this, is that the males are more acknowledged than the females for their malice.

"There have been a few in my generation who were out-spoken and showed great leadership qualities."

Everyone possesses leadership regardless of their gender.

"But most of them used words, not weapons."

Most men also uses words and not weapons. Take Theodore Roosevelt, he would talk up a storm why the middle class man should be taken into consideracity with the management of the government. And that their rights should be protected. He would also do the same thing with the conservation of nature. Many other men were much like him as well. They spoke out a lot and used the words as their weapon.

"Now more younger women are actually DESIRING to go to war, which could indicate a change in the DNA."

The DNA is not changed do to the actions or yearnings of the soul. Combat is a revered art in the interstellar community, especially with the Drakonians. And the desire to be an individual and to stand up for what you believe in comes from the very beings that created us, the ancient ones. However the desire to kill and to be violent in terms of fear or an obsession comes from our other ancestor, Homo Erectus. However that gene was rather dormant until the Ancient ones merge their genes with these beings and created Homo Sapiens. So Homo Erectus wasn't that much of a bloody savage, because it lacked the brain power to bring it out. But a Homo Sapien is a viccious killing machine. Of course, killing vicciously wasn't really looked down upon by the extraterrestrials, depending upon the story and elements to go behind the battle. Like a battle of survival or a battle of protecting someone else's survival.

"Not that women weren't always capable of fighting (try getting between a mother of almost ANY species and her young, and yes, she will fight to the death!), but mothers always picked the correct battles--survival of themselves to finish raising their young, and the survival of the young. Period.), but we usually saved our battles for something more important than a group of silly, older men who have no desire to fight their own battles-men who would rather SACRIFICE the young to prove whatever points they don't have the patience to solve with words."

You really don't understand the difference between men and women. Yet you are a woman, you tie many things you don't like to that of men. Men and women have both shared the same hate and lust for killing. It is only some men and some women that would rather not fight and speak things through with diplomacy. There are many sick people in the world and they are both male and female. Don't alienate women from the same grounds men have been guilty of.

But the truth though comes with the obession and the fear. These corrupt people fear their own demise and fear the loss of their obsession. They will go at any means to conserve it.

"Anyway, that's a whole different topic. Don't get me started. But yes, I can understand why aliens would want to get to know the common people, whether they are related to us or not."

Yep, it's cause we are special. Well if you must know, humans are regarded although upsetting and very disappointing race. We our however very well admired and loved. Especially for our gifts we have made, yet not have realized it. These gifts I speak about is the entertainment we have been broadcasting, our music, our TV shows, our movies, and many other sorts of things we have given to them without noticing.
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:32 am 

So you think I'm Andromedian? Hmmmm. an evergreen with white or pink flowers... Not too shabby. However, I don't think I was born in a bog. A FOG maybe... but I don't care much for sloshing around in bogs. Used to wade in a lot of creeks, though...
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:59 pm 
Unregistered
The alien life forms which we are dealing with, may have already sealed the doom of mankind with some form of seeding from the sky.
(check out red rain in india)you can type cant you?i dont have a link handy......)
Or the converse may also be true, the seeding may be beneficial.
e are not the only race of beings who do bad thing to others.
We are not the sole perpetrators of the other deadly sins either.I suspect that as on earth, each culture and species will have its strngths and weaknesses,which we will have to deal with, avoid, or take advantage of.
The first order of business should be communcation.......
We need to have a communication link established with the universe.
To this end, i believe research into interstellar communication should be ongoing with a great deal more effort being put into alternate suggestions such as lasers and other types of carriers.
The frequency with which UFOs apear over the nuclear installations of the world,makes me wonder if there could be a way to trap one of these vehicles at that point.Surely there are other sights wich draw UFOs on a more frequent basis.
My proposition is to set up some type of mobile high powered radar station ona flat deck semi.complete with a command centre to focus the radar upon any suspicious anomaly.The equipment could include radio and micro wave sending and recieveing equipment as well as any other cnventional method of communication which we can pack on board.
I have no idea how much power it took to bring down the Roswell dish, but it certainly seems plausible that it really was high powered radar that took it down.
By now they may have altered the craft to be impervious to such weapons ,but it may bring about a situation where the outsiders could be encouraged to speak with us.
Certainly efforts like this have been tried before.Both in the US and Canada(what did they have in that ontario shack where they carried out investigations which have never been revealed?It is rumoured that they were able to summon UFOs at certain times.
Private investigation of UFOs is not illegal,and could be highly informative as well as profitable.Is there a chance that a private stock holders company, could be initiated to do just that?
Perhaps the investors could recieve a proportional return on their investment should it produce fruit.Or it could simply be a tax shelter for those who would rather fund research than turn their money over to the goverment which is doing the same research but not sharing the results with anybody..................

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:28 am 

Bertvere, they have told me (the ones I've communicated with, at least) that they want no more dealings with our governments, because those people are only interested in using the information to make bigger and more destructive weapons. I believe that's why they are in communication with so many humans all over the world--the ones like you and me who do NOT want to kill everyone else! At last count, there were more than a million contactees, just here in the U.S.

And as for the red rain and red ice... I believe I have figured out where it came from, and why. While I was researching everything I could find about Chemtrails so I could write an indepth newspaper article, I learned that the U.S. Navy has been purposely dumping iron filings (tons and tons!) off the coast of the Galapagos Islands and in other areas of our oceans to alter the weather patterns and change the natural flow of the jet stream. The iron filings of course rust in the salt water, and on a satellite photo I could see where the color of the ocean changed around the Western side of the Galapagos Islands, and in the eastern Atlantic Ocean, too.

Along with the Chemtrails, laden with Barium and aluminum particles SO SMALL that even breathing masks issued to astronauts cannot prevent these particles from entering the lungs, our learned but stupid scientific communities HOPE to be able to take control of the world's weather--to steer hurricanes away from inhabited U.S. areas, to steer tornadoes away from populated areas, AND, the aluminum particulates also turn the upper atmosphere into a gigantic antenna so that the HAARP facility in Alaska can more readily communicate via satellites with parts of the world wherein they've had difficulties due to the curve of the earth's surface. Some of the documents I read even addressed the U.S. Government's desire to cause greater havoc with any enemy's ability to communicate with each other, which would put battle odds more in our favor, such as in Iraq, Iran, and North Korea.

But from what I've gleaned from all the literature I've managed to gather, our learned science community has forgotten two major things:

(1) For every action there's a RE-action. So... if we steer a storm away from OUR populated areas, where will it go? It will move beyond the USG's area of control into some OTHER country's area, and will have even greater potential to do damage somewhere else. (But what does our scientific community care about others' problems, as long as we've diverted a national disaster from American soil?!)

(2) The iron filings dumped in several parts of our oceans change the temperature of the water in those vicinities, which (even without the Chemtrails being sprayed over every NATO country around the globe) is part of the normal process of being picked up from the water sources, going up into the atmosphere, and then returning to the planet in the form of rain over the oceans.

Up until 5 years or so ago, there was a delicate balance in check--moisture from the oceans went up into the troposphere where a great many bacterium and viral fungi live, and when it was returned to earth in the form of rain, it came down over the oceans and didn't affect the inhabited land areas, so these bacterium and viral fungi were absorbed by the natural patterns of the oceans. Now, since we've managed to alter the courses somewhat of the jet stream and storms, the bacterium and viral fungi along with the red iron filings are coming down over populated land masses, and causing (I believe) an increase in nasal and lung infections, pollution of fresh water streams, contaminating the food we grow and slaughter for consumption, and the air we breath. Hence, I think this is at least a reasonable asumption for the red rain and red ice particles being found in areas which have never experienced that kind of phenomena before. Our immune systems, having little exposure to these now out-of-place bacterium and fungi, have not had years to build up a natural resistence to the newly found intruders. And the aluminum particulates have many private physicians worried because of the increased cases of autism in young children, and the Altzheimer Disease in older adults which seems to be striking even younger (middle-age) people more frequently, in the past 8 years. (The Chemtrails commenced in 1999)

If we are going to harness the weather, then we must also harness how to direct it to uninhabited areas of the ocean or sparsely populated desert areas. But, in my personal opinion, we're tampering with something that should be left to Nature. The iron filings are killing the coral reefs around the Galapagos Islands, which is putting a pristine vestige of ancient history in great jeopardy, and who knows what else these tamperings will create? Perhaps Morgellons Disease is one of the affects of the combined spraying and tampering with the jet stream. We've never had the opportunity to study the long-term affects of the bacterium and viral fungi, and how these intruders mutate as they interact with mammals and human hosts. (The creatures of the oceans have been co-existing with them for hundred of thousands of years, and they render them inert--harmless) This reminds me of something my great-grandfather used to quote from the Bible: "What God has wrought let no man put asunder." So am I frightened about tampering with the natural weather? You bet I am! Am I worried about the affect all the bombs and explosive tests are doing to the atmosphere? You bet I am! Everything and everyone in this world is tied together as surely as we get connected by the world-wide-web. And it's a damn shame so many of us will have to be sacrificed for the failings of those who do not respect all forms of life and the Natural Order of this world.
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next