UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 am 

almostalien wrote:
Yes I hear it all the time animals do not feel pain as we do.So then would it be good for others who may be with these stupid people who claim animals have no feelings to then say to them when there pet is hit by a car screaming in pain.To just look at them and say why are you so upset your pet is not human it does not feel pain as humans do.people say stupid things and do stupid things that hurt or kill other living things without even a thought about it.For a race of beings who think they are so smart .The human race is going backwards when it comes to respect and honor and honesty and the respect of all life. I myself am really happy we have not brought our intelligents to the worlds above.The universe does not need it.The beings know us better then we will admit to ourselfs how bad we can be.I believe the beings want to make sure we do not destroy this planet in a way that will effect other planets above.If we in the end destroy ourselves for which will be a stupid reason which when one makes a decision of either knowing the end result or even not thinking it would have been as bad.Its all ok to the planets above.But when one world destroys its planet by splitting it in half or changes its orbit.It then effects the other worlds this I believe will not be aloud to happen even if it will take all of man and woman kind to be gone.I believe if we were from another world and not so humans great all things not worth as much as us.We ourselves would for the best of the universe let a species kill itself but not take other worlds with it.Not that we would wipe them out but not stop the race from doing it .Only to the degree of other worlds being effected. I myself as I have said before have fallen in love with the beings that have been with me since early on in my life.Do I think I am better then others because of it no.Better for it personally yes. It is always a pleasure talking to you Caper. You have the best day and night you can have.Things are going as they should .Not good but in the end as it was destine to be.Peace to you and yours always.
Caper wrote:
Hi Almostalien, good to hear from you again....hope you are keeping well.

As the situation stands at the present time, you just summed it up pretty well. I know the experiences you speak of, I have had similar ones myself in the last couple of years.

It seems for the first half of my life, I missed so much, it was there for me to see the whole time, but for some reason I missed it. I missed some of the most amazing sights and feelings in the world.

The awakening to nature and wildlife that you speak of, I have experienced that also. I have never disrespected nature or disliked it, I was just sort of indifferent to it at one point in my life. I was too obsessed on the selfish goals that so many are sucked into. To work, earn money and survive.

Now, I love nothing more than to take my dogs for a nice long walk in the countryside and just to take in all the sights, sounds and sensations that nature provides. It's a truly magical experience....nature, the universe, life....it's magical. I appreciate those facts now, more than I ever did.

And indeed, Almostalien, it's such a shame that so many humans are so full of fear and angst that whenever they see something they don't understand or something that is alien to them, the first instinct for the majority of people....is to kill it!

Some think the spider's life is less valuable than their own, or that foxes are vermin that need culling. The fox situation is barbaric.....the hunt is barbaric. We can't fence in our own chickens properly and effectively....so we blame the fox. Eh, how's that work?

Some think that animals don't have feelings....seriously. I once heard a man say that sheep don't feel anything...they have no feelings. Pretty ironic, as the man himself was a sheep.....he was more of a sheep than the animal he was talking about.

The human race has the potential to be brilliant.....and indeed there are some loving, peaceful, brilliant human beings around today......but too many have taken the route of hate, apathy, and greed.

Let's hope it can be turned around in time.

Peace, Caper.

Yet again, you hit the nail on the head, Almostalien.

Yes, we certainly do seem to be going backwards as a race. Of course there are exceptions and there a large number who have seen things for what they really are, and just want to live a peaceful relaxing life.

But overall, it's looking increasingly like we are on a course for self-destruction. It's our technology that's advanced.... not our mindset. The human mindset still needs a lot of work...it's far from being advanced. More like primitive.

A new way of thinking and living is needed if we are to utilize our full potential.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:46 pm 

hyundisonata wrote:
Humanity is a vile disgusting violent species but not through choice. You have been conditioned over centuries by the few who inserted their cancer upon us. This is not the real you. On one of my many visits with ET they taught me the real value of humanity. I was like most full of hatred and violence and as for animals well they where just food. Big wrong. I even had arguments on the net that animals had no soul and I was positive as I could not recollect seeing any in any of my NDEs again big wrong. ET opened my eyes and heart and taught me respect for all life on this planet, they showed me how wrong I had been about everything on this planet and how it is all connected , everything is equal you me , trees , grass, insects fish etc we are all the same . So killing a fox is no different to killing your child or mother. Allowances are made for us and such as ET tolerates us as in their eyes we are still children learning. We have to loose this tendency towards violence; we have to learn to respect all life.

Yes the beings have played games with me saved my life several times and yes taught me also so many things.People are self centered some times for there whole life.Some change for the good and others get worse.It is easy for humans to justife many terrible things.As with wars it is much easier for some humans to kill a race of people if they do not look your skin color and have a different belief system.It is also true with the animals.Many people hunt killing animals but bring there dog with them.The animal is suffering on the ground dieing and suffering and the hunter thinks nothing of it.Now have the chinese people as well as other countries who eat dogs and that hunter would say oh thats aweful.All life feels pain .All life suffers it is not just because man decides which feels pain and which does not. They even say killing for sport .Yes good sport one has a gun the other does not some sport.Others use words like harvesting the animal or culling the animal. People do not even have the guts to call it what it is murder or killing.Man not all but it appears way to many will get what they deserve in the end.The beings are as gentile a race as one could be.This is why they have not just shut off our water supply or knocked out our satelite cheering in a war room.Like many Generals in there nice safe tent giving orders of destruction.I do understand the brainwash.I was in the Marines at 17 in the early 70s.I then worked at a research facility with a red security clearence for 13 years.Again being brainwashed for the projects. They say this planet has been here for 4.5 billion years.It has taken so called smart humans to polute the oceans the air the ground only 200 years of the industrial age to contaminate it.Yes we will advance to being so smart to end all life on this planet . I myself am looking forward to be taken on my final ride with the beings off of this place.I personally have had enough of the excuses and promises of humans lies selfishnes and all that is man. The rest of the people who think everything is so evil can have this place and feed off each other.But for all the ones that have been contacted by the beings.Enjoy what they have shown you and be glad they even had bothered with us at all.There have been people who say abductees and contactees think there special. They are right we are.We are special because speaking for myself.To have made contact with me from a early age when I was no different then any other child was the best thing to happen to me all these 53 years.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:09 am 

It is the lack of something to understand, or at least try to understand it only to kill it, this is the problem before. Some people grab a gun, even panic, when they see a mouse or a spider or snake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:51 am 

Aliens must think we are a bunch of war-o-maniacs.........

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 am 

Some people grab to have a gun or panic, even when they see a mouse or a spider or snake.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8