UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm 

david barclay wrote:
It's called humanity...respect for ourselves and each other.

The value of all life and the freedom to follow one's own path.

No respect for others is a sure sign on no respect for self, which is a sorry state of affairs.
My aunt was talking of the second world war to me one day.She is german.She said during the war people would be working in the factories for 14 to 16 hours a day 6 days a week and more.I said that must have been awful.She said no because everyone at the company cared about each other.They were all in it together.They would come to work and realize one of there friends were killed.So they did not even want to go home just to come back the next day to find another friend gone.They respected each other and loved each other.Now people just care about themselves.Not all but many.It is all about me and mine.Wives do not respect there husbands and husbands do not respect there wives.Children lieing to there parents with no guilt at all.No big deal attitude. Just do what ever you want and when you get caught blame it on someone else.And people are worried about aliens coming down from space.I would rather be with my alien friends .Even though it is hard to communicate and our worlds are so different, then deal with alot of the people I have been involved with down here.Yes no respect no truth no honor just fantasy of many thinking they are the greatest gift to the planet and mankind and no everything about everything .And know nothing at all.Peace to you always.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:17 am 

That is perfect.......the part about being worried about aliens coming down here.

I think most of those presently residing on this planet are in fact alien even to themselves.

There is nothing wrong with having a passion for honor, truth and trust.

Compassion is a gift we give ourselves by caring about others....for life other than our own.

Peace comes from love....always.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:57 pm 

david barclay wrote:
That is perfect.......the part about being worried about aliens coming down here.

I think most of those presently residing on this planet are in fact alien even to themselves.

There is nothing wrong with having a passion for honor, truth and trust.

Compassion is a gift we give ourselves by caring about others....for life other than our own.

Peace comes from love....always.
Now if we could find a cure for greed and uncaring .We truly would be in paradise.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm 

Hi ! I am new here , how are you ? ..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm 

PM2012 wrote:
Hi ! I am new here , how are you ? ..

I am well and why not everything is how it should be.And when you have beings from some other place who like you all is good.It is people I have had to worry about not the beings who have never hurt me.And also a possibilty they saved my life at 12 years old.I fell of a tower 80 feet tall landed on the tar bellow with nothing but a sprained ankle did not even roll when I hit.Was falling backwards .I remember the little girls screams as I was going down.They said I was falling head first backwards then at the last minute did a back flip and then turned around to face them when I hit.If anyone can do a dive in the Olympics .Do a back flip then in mid air turn around with nothing to push off of but air .It would be a instant gold medal.Why implant and check on your subjects just to have them die after there second experience with them and all others in the future to this now day over 40 years later.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:42 pm 

cyoung wrote:
good question. lol. I would like to be a friend but of course they have to understand our language so we could be friends or else some would think aliens are harmful and they will kill them. :-(
Yes but you can be there friend.Just as a favorite animal you may like a dog or cat or like me wild animals like bears or others.We do not speak the same language yet most of my true friends the ones I trust the most are not human at all.And do not speak the same language.And they the beings understand our language very well They do not need to say a word and you know they mean you no harm at all.But I do know what you mean.I believe this is why only some get abducted and others do not.Even though they can make you feel as though you cannot move.They also would not want people who would fight the whole time even with there emotions.I myself after over 40 years now at 53. And many experiences have never been hurt by them ever.And most that I believe to be having the experience not ones that just make up a storie believe it all to be good.You have a great Holiday and peace to you and your family always.:)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 am 

Sometimes we just know things...no need for any talk.

I think meeting ET would sure be one of those occasions.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 pm 

Caper wrote:
Sometimes we just know things...no need for any talk.

I think meeting ET would sure be one of those occasions.

Peace, Caper.
Yes I agree with me there was never any words spoken and like you said there is never a need all is good.:)Happy Holiday.Peace to you and yours.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 pm 

Yep..in certain circumstances we just know.

That sounds cool, Almostalien..thank you and Happy Christmas to you and your family too. :)

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 pm 

Caper wrote:
Yep..in certain circumstances we just know.

That sounds cool, Almostalien..thank you and Happy Christmas to you and your family too. :)

Peace, Caper.
>I wish the beings would help me to put my words right.I said I agree with me instead of what I wanted to right is I agreed with you.LOL. Even the beings have a sense of humor.But I often wonder if they have some form of Holidays they celebrate.You just never know.Or some form or remembrance day .Like the day they lost a few at Roswell .Such a big universe with so much it is really great when we can get out of our world and get into another one.:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next