UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:41 pm 

How right you are, Almostalien.

Realising you are part of the Universe and that we're all one big Universal family..is quite an amazing feeling.

A place with no boundaries and no limits...how cool is that. ;)

There is a lot of amazing stuff that awaits us out there.

I'm sure ET does remember their dead people..as for holidays and celbrations..not too sure to be honest. Their civilization and way of life is far different from anything we have or can experience here on Earth...at current anyway.

To visit ET's own planet would be something else..WOW! wouldn't even begin to describe it.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:41 pm 

Caper wrote:
How right you are, Almostalien.

Realising you are part of the Universe and that we're all one big Universal family..is quite an amazing feeling.

A place with no boundaries and no limits...how cool is that. ;)

There is a lot of amazing stuff that awaits us out there.

I'm sure ET does remember their dead people..as for holidays and celbrations..not too sure to be honest. Their civilization and way of life is far different from anything we have or can experience here on Earth...at current anyway.

To visit ET's own planet would be something else..WOW! wouldn't even begin to describe it.

Peace, Caper.
Yes to visit the worlds of the ETs would be great.Some day it will happen.Just not in our current body.Might have to take on one of theres . No problem for me would not mind looking like the one I saw at all.And to know you can go to other worlds in it just great.I can get used to any body I need to have.Just as over the years learning to walk as a child in this one.Having another as it gets older and being used to that.So all is good.Peace to you also. And yes how great to know there is a universe as vast as the one we see.Never mind all we do not see.But knowing there is a eternity up ahead we will never have to worry about time ever again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 am 

Tweaked wrote:
If I were from another place (can't say alien, because I might be one...LOL) I certainly would NOT want to interact with our war-mongering world leaders. I'd look for normal citizens, with normal lives, a curious mindset, and hearts that want a peaceful existence. I'd want to explore the normal-people type emotions: fear, love, curiosity, adventure, loyalty, empathy, stewardship, etc. By interacting with people who are willing to share their individual thoughts about those kinds of feelings, one can learn a lot more about the evolution of the human race, and the ones who have been genetically enhanced by DNA from other entities.

The world leaders, most of them, (I personally think) are born with the WAR genes. Now, do we need the WAR gene to be a good Leader? Perhaps. Perhaps NOT. For example: most women were NOT born with the war gene, or should I say at least not up to the BABY-BOOM generation. There have been a few in my generation who were out-spoken and showed great leadership qualities. But most of them used words, not weapons. Now more younger women are actually DESIRING to go to war, which could indicate a change in the DNA.

Not that women weren't always capable of fighting (try getting between a mother of almost ANY species and her young, and yes, she will fight to the death!), but mothers always picked the correct battles--survival of themselves to finish raising their young, and the survival of the young. Period.), but we usually saved our battles for something more important than a group of silly, older men who have no desire to fight their own battles-men who would rather SACRIFICE the young to prove whatever points they don't have the patience to solve with words. Anyway, that's a whole different topic. Don't get me started.

But yes, I can understand why aliens would want to get to know the common people, whether they are related to us or not.
___

HERE HERE!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm 

Question is:
If you would be an alien would you trust some humans?
You can do for some time, but probably with bad results.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 pm 

Koval, I think the key word there is...some.

From ET's point of view, some can be trusted and some are trusted....and as a result we have contactees. But just because they haven't contacted a person yet, it doesn't necessarily mean that one is seen as untrustowrthy in their eyes.

A number of contactees with friendly ET, have said that some ET's single out people from a very young age and work with them throughout their life until they are seen as being ready for contact.

Some people want to see a UFO so bad (but not necessarily for all the right reasons)...they camp out, go to all the hotspots, stay up all night watching the skies...but one never seems to come along.

If the heart is in the right place, I'm sure ET will know about it. They have their reasons...just like everyone else.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 pm 

Yes I agree. I am one of the ones you speak of. Having had a experience at a very young age and being in some form of contact even now just a few weeks ago. The beings letting me look at the right place at the right time. Now being 53 I believe I am a much better human for having them in my life. For some reason after a few months back driving the truck for the company I work for. I was going threw a canyon at 430 am in the rest areas along the way other truckers were sitting there waiting for day light or sleeping. It is a very narrow canyon and if you even just node off for one second you will hit a jersey barrier. At One point while driving I ended up standing in a room that was orange brown in color .As with many of the experiences like a blink of a eye I was in my truck driving and said out loud oh yes I am driving. Thought not to much of it .In many cases with me over the years it appears as I just blinked so I was there some where else and back again. From that moment on the thought of a cigaret or any type of meat or poltry makes me just not want it or even miss it. Just the day before I smoked for over 33 years ate meat almost every day of some sort.Or would grab a chicken roasted and eat it on the way home.Or a pork chop.Since that day it all went away.No craving any of it .It was as if I had never had it in my life at all. I also seem to have gotten more inviromentally aware of things then before.I had always been a nature lover.Not tree hugger but still cut wood for the wood stove ate meant pork and poltry.I now have nothing against people eating it .It was not a dicision I made to save the animals.It seems to have been done for me. The beings have made me be in one place one minute and another in a second later then back again.I can say I have never been hurt by them. Why they do what they do is always just a guess.But it also appears I have fallen in love with them. It is not a love like a wife or child.But more of the love one has for a animal that saves your life.It is different then you but saves your life.So is the feelings I have for them.I actually get very upset when I hear people say they are up to no good or some other human thought of there own making. If they wanted us dead to take over believe it .They would just wipe us out.I believe it is the human condition that makes people say stupid things.We have been programmed to be hateful.Cow boys kill the indians. White think they are the smartest race on the planet over blacks .If a handful 19 hit the twinn towers many think the whole country should just be nuked.The human race is a violent race of life.Many think nothing of the life they distroy ever day . Step on the spider kill that snake.Aliens are evil. Not all are this way but it only takes one finger to push a button to total destruction. Hope all is well on the kind humansHave a great day.
Caper wrote:
Koval, I think the key word there is...some.

From ET's point of view, some can be trusted and some are trusted....and as a result we have contactees. But just because they haven't contacted a person yet, it doesn't necessarily mean that one is seen as untrustowrthy in their eyes.

A number of contactees with friendly ET, have said that some ET's single out people from a very young age and work with them throughout their life until they are seen as being ready for contact.

Some people want to see a UFO so bad (but not necessarily for all the right reasons)...they camp out, go to all the hotspots, stay up all night watching the skies...but one never seems to come along.

If the heart is in the right place, I'm sure ET will know about it. They have their reasons...just like everyone else.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 pm 

Hi Almostalien, good to hear from you again....hope you are keeping well.

As the situation stands at the present time, you just summed it up pretty well. I know the experiences you speak of, I have had similar ones myself in the last couple of years.

It seems for the first half of my life, I missed so much, it was there for me to see the whole time, but for some reason I missed it. I missed some of the most amazing sights and feelings in the world.

The awakening to nature and wildlife that you speak of, I have experienced that also. I have never disrespected nature or disliked it, I was just sort of indifferent to it at one point in my life. I was too obsessed on the selfish goals that so many are sucked into. To work, earn money and survive.

Now, I love nothing more than to take my dogs for a nice long walk in the countryside and just to take in all the sights, sounds and sensations that nature provides. It's a truly magical experience....nature, the universe, life....it's magical. I appreciate those facts now, more than I ever did.

And indeed, Almostalien, it's such a shame that so many humans are so full of fear and angst that whenever they see something they don't understand or something that is alien to them, the first instinct for the majority of people....is to kill it!

Some think the spider's life is less valuable than their own, or that foxes are vermin that need culling. The fox situation is barbaric.....the hunt is barbaric. We can't fence in our own chickens properly and effectively....so we blame the fox. Eh, how's that work?

Some think that animals don't have feelings....seriously. I once heard a man say that sheep don't feel anything...they have no feelings. Pretty ironic, as the man himself was a sheep.....he was more of a sheep than the animal he was talking about.

The human race has the potential to be brilliant.....and indeed there are some loving, peaceful, brilliant human beings around today......but too many have taken the route of hate, apathy, and greed.

Let's hope it can be turned around in time.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 pm 

Yes I hear it all the time animals do not feel pain as we do.So then would it be good for others who may be with these stupid people who claim animals have no feelings to then say to them when there pet is hit by a car screaming in pain.To just look at them and say why are you so upset your pet is not human it does not feel pain as humans do.people say stupid things and do stupid things that hurt or kill other living things without even a thought about it.For a race of beings who think they are so smart .The human race is going backwards when it comes to respect and honor and honesty and the respect of all life. I myself am really happy we have not brought our intelligents to the worlds above.The universe does not need it.The beings know us better then we will admit to ourselfs how bad we can be.I believe the beings want to make sure we do not destroy this planet in a way that will effect other planets above.If we in the end destroy ourselves for which will be a stupid reason which when one makes a decision of either knowing the end result or even not thinking it would have been as bad.Its all ok to the planets above.But when one world destroys its planet by splitting it in half or changes its orbit.It then effects the other worlds this I believe will not be aloud to happen even if it will take all of man and woman kind to be gone.I believe if we were from another world and not so humans great all things not worth as much as us.We ourselves would for the best of the universe let a species kill itself but not take other worlds with it.Not that we would wipe them out but not stop the race from doing it .Only to the degree of other worlds being effected. I myself as I have said before have fallen in love with the beings that have been with me since early on in my life.Do I think I am better then others because of it no.Better for it personally yes. It is always a pleasure talking to you Caper. You have the best day and night you can have.Things are going as they should .Not good but in the end as it was destine to be.Peace to you and yours always.
Caper wrote:
Hi Almostalien, good to hear from you again....hope you are keeping well.

As the situation stands at the present time, you just summed it up pretty well. I know the experiences you speak of, I have had similar ones myself in the last couple of years.

It seems for the first half of my life, I missed so much, it was there for me to see the whole time, but for some reason I missed it. I missed some of the most amazing sights and feelings in the world.

The awakening to nature and wildlife that you speak of, I have experienced that also. I have never disrespected nature or disliked it, I was just sort of indifferent to it at one point in my life. I was too obsessed on the selfish goals that so many are sucked into. To work, earn money and survive.

Now, I love nothing more than to take my dogs for a nice long walk in the countryside and just to take in all the sights, sounds and sensations that nature provides. It's a truly magical experience....nature, the universe, life....it's magical. I appreciate those facts now, more than I ever did.

And indeed, Almostalien, it's such a shame that so many humans are so full of fear and angst that whenever they see something they don't understand or something that is alien to them, the first instinct for the majority of people....is to kill it!

Some think the spider's life is less valuable than their own, or that foxes are vermin that need culling. The fox situation is barbaric.....the hunt is barbaric. We can't fence in our own chickens properly and effectively....so we blame the fox. Eh, how's that work?

Some think that animals don't have feelings....seriously. I once heard a man say that sheep don't feel anything...they have no feelings. Pretty ironic, as the man himself was a sheep.....he was more of a sheep than the animal he was talking about.

The human race has the potential to be brilliant.....and indeed there are some loving, peaceful, brilliant human beings around today......but too many have taken the route of hate, apathy, and greed.

Let's hope it can be turned around in time.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm 

Humanity is a vile disgusting violent species but not through choice. You have been conditioned over centuries by the few who inserted their cancer upon us. This is not the real you. On one of my many visits with ET they taught me the real value of humanity. I was like most full of hatred and violence and as for animals well they where just food. Big wrong. I even had arguments on the net that animals had no soul and I was positive as I could not recollect seeing any in any of my NDEs again big wrong. ET opened my eyes and heart and taught me respect for all life on this planet, they showed me how wrong I had been about everything on this planet and how it is all connected , everything is equal you me , trees , grass, insects fish etc we are all the same . So killing a fox is no different to killing your child or mother. Allowances are made for us and such as ET tolerates us as in their eyes we are still children learning. We have to loose this tendency towards violence; we have to learn to respect all life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 am 

Hyundisonata, we are all targeted by the conditioning process...there is no getting away from it. So long as you are near a computer, a TV or any form of media..you are effected to a degree.

But so long as one is aware of the techniques used....it can be generally avoided and the effect can be minimized. The threat is to those who know nothing about conditioning and think it's just some quack conspiracy.

Naturally, humans have the potential to be brilliant and achieve amazing feats. But at the minute, the vast majority seem to prefer the oil, big pharma and Frankenstein foods.

I have to ask myself....why do the majority of people seem quite hostile to the ideas of free energy, non-poisonous foods and a cure for cancer?

I thought about it for ages....surely everyone would be pleased rather than angry. Right?
At least that's the logical response.

But the thing is....if they admit and acknowledge that free energy is a reality, and that industries care more about money than they do about life...they then have to unwillingly acknowledge that they were being lied to on a huge scale.

And there lies the problem, many people will go to great lengths to avoid such a sticky situation. It's denial with a capital D.

How do we go about addressing such deep levels of denial? Can it even be addressed?

Peace, Caper.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next