UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:02 pm 

The renown pilot, John Lear, has come out of silence and is now doing the lecture circuit. He's got a whole new spin on why we're here. His new talks are about our Souls returning to and coming to earth from a Soul Center on the back side of the moon. He says this is because our Souls are being studied, and we're far too dangerous to let our Souls intermingle with those of more enlightened beings. He's going to be speaking at the Bay Area Conference in September (9/10) at Santa Clara, CA. For more info go to:

www.thebayareaufoexpo.com

I'd love to go hear his talk. But we're leaving for Washingon, DC that weekend.

He and I have been having some interesting chats on the Fantastic Forum website. That site is a glowing example of people who actually cuss and discuss their agreements and their differences. I'd like to see us have a little of that kind of interaction on this one. Thus far it seems that most of us here aren't really open to the ideas of others--we just kind of look for people who believe the way we do. We need to have more of an open mind to learn things that are new.

But if any of you go there, be careful; lurk for a while before you jump in. See the temperture of the topics before you stick your fingers in the firing zones. A lot of those posters are highly intellectual (not that none of US are, but most of the time we don't come across like that). And they are all very political, too. [pirate]
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:43 am 

I don't look for aliens to save us. They are probably no worse and no better than we are--just more advanced in certain areas, and are here to check on our progress.

I think you're wrong about using Nuclear weapons. I know you're entitled to think what you want, but I cannot perceive a way that weapons of mass destruction will help anyone achieve anything positive. They poison the air and the water; they destroy history; they take the lives of every living thing within the blast zone, and fracture the infrastructure of the earth's crust.

If humans would stop killing each other, and learn to talk to each other again, we could stop all this insanity, instantly. But as long as we have stupid world leaders who want to use religion as a reason to control everyone else, we won't have peace.

I used to think that women would make better leaders. But after seeing how we behave when we finally do climb the success ladder, biting and clawing our ways to the top, we seem to lose the softness that sets the sexes apart. I worked for some women, in the last 5 years prior to retirement, who were greater tyrants than some of the bad male bosses I've known.

To earn respect, we have to be willing to give respect. I don't know if the aliens have moved beyond this part of their existence, or if they just never had the chance to experience it. The ones I've interacted with the most seem to be quite a bit like us, but much more work oriented. In other words, trivia seems to be foreign to them. Each has a responsibility and a function to perform, and they seem to do it without questioning it. Perhaps they're bred to be certain kinds of workers, and don't have the luxury of freedom of thought or choice. They don't seem to have a sense of humor. I've tried to joke with them and it falls on deaf ears. Perhaps they don't understand jokes, per se. They've been kind, but very business-like. When I ask questions, they almost always give me a puzzle/riddle to solve to formulate my own answer. And I never know if I'm answering it correctly, because human minds see things in abstract as well as straight forward.
___

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:32 pm 

Who is in charge of these souls on the far side of the moon. Who are the entities that decide when and who will be sent, and who and when they will return. Who is it that decides that we are too dangerous to intermingle. Who has decided that a chosen few will have this mysterious knowledge that answers all the questions, but yet allows for only certain information to be released to us dangerous earth souls. Isn't knowledge power? Isn't knowledge empowering? Is that why it's being withheld? What reason could there be for all the cloak and dagger stuff. Why abduct somebody and give them only fragments (or nothing at all) of these encounters. Who benefits from that. One is left with at best, just a little bit of information to interpret with earthly interpretation, maybe that is why we think they are kind and doing things in our best interests? Why do we look for good reasons for their intrusions when it is only them that are receiving the benefit by way of examinations, experiments etc.

I feel almost 'protective' of those that are being abducted. Is it really possible to say 'no'? or are they just going to return when they want to anyway. So many questions, no answers. I don't like that people disappear and are 100 percent at the mercy of their abductors, no matter how big the smile on their face is.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:10 pm 

I didn't get to hear Lear's speech; I don't know what his premise is for his belief. Maybe he'll come back to the FF and discuss it in depth, now that his opening lecture is out.

Feeling protective of abductees is normal. But HOW to protect them? I don't know. It appears to me that some aliens are far more respective of us than others. Might just be the difference between the goals of each of their groups.

I saw just a snipit on TV last night--some group of environmentalists were drugging and tagging/weighing polar bears and their cubs. It appalled me--Momma bear drugged with her babies all around her, being drugged as well--Each one checked for body weight--none of them fully "out," but enough so they would have only a minute memory of what happened. It SO angered me--reminded me of what some of the aliens do to some of us. They left them on the ice flow, probably waking up with a headache, and no knowldge of what had been done to them or why. It seemed like a human abduction of them, just like an alien abduction of some of us. And THAT leds me to believe the aliens and we are all very similar--in our curiosities as well as our treatment of th subjects.
___

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:09 pm 
Unregistered
im a sweet delicacy to them
they want an x burgher
[pirate]

don't trust the burgher girl
[cool]
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:52 pm 
Unregistered
Hi all, although this posting is coming from 2006 I just wanna add something for the thoughts.
Don't mind my English, [tongue]

I'm speculating a lot around these type of toppics for a few years now. What is strange for me is that I can catorized all the forrums and discussions. Some paople just talk about ufo's and sightings. Others keep on about Ufos and Gods, others speculate about old Historical finds, about ufo.

To come to the point, only a few people actually bring all these topics together to get a clearer view of the whole ufo phenomina.

To come to the point, Yes, I believ we cannot trust the greys or dark greys or whatever they are. Those of you who know about the old Indian text about Vimannas, would also come to the conclusion that old cities was destroyed by these so called gods and that they even had battles between each other on the moon with their different types of flying maschines.

yes, I believe that they (alliens) have an interest into earth or even worce, into us, the the human beings. Could it be that they monitoring our evolution after their DNA interference or do they just do test on us, or did they already made contact with the so called MIB or getting us ready for something bigger?

Hope you all understand what i'm trying to say. English is not my home language.[unsure]

Oh, btw, I'm new on this forum, and hope to be here for a long time.
___

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:18 am 
Unregistered
ONE LINER POORLY SPELLED BYAN ANNOYMOUS POSTER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:34 am 
Unregistered
ANOTHER ONE LINER OF NO CONSEQUENCE PLEASE DONT LEAVE THESE POSTS LYING AROUND LIKE GRAFFITTI..........THE REFERENCES OF THE FORCES OF LIGHT NEED EXPLANATION NOT ADVERTISING!
i AM NOT TRYING TO BE DISCRIMINATORY HERE BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF THESE REFERENCES BEING DROPPED ON THE SITE WITH NO EXPLANATION .......
POSTER PLEASE PM ME TO TALK ABOUT IT.......REGARDS BERGLE....
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EDITED ANYONES POST ANYWHERE BUT WE NEED TO TALK SO..........

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:42 pm 
Unregistered
More on aliens potential for adverse behavior and downright nastyness,as well as skulldugery,espionage,manipulation,genetic interferance with our developement ,and withholding of pertinent information, like the means to save the world from us..........

I dont expect these differing species to belong to the same political party..........

But i do expect they are ALL here for a purpose beyond tourism and goodwill.

They can tell us anything,we have no reference point .
Zip!
We are at the same disadvantAGE THAT THE MANHATTAN INDIANS WERE WHEN THEY SOLD PETER STUYVESSANT THE WHOLE ISLAND FOR A STRING OF BEADS!

The primary job we must begin, and soon is to write down all we can glean, surmise and suspect. This is the most nessessary and pressing task we can make some progress with as amatures(ie unfunded,non goverment interested parties ie citizens)

This MUST be an international, and non partisan effort that will be available to all the interested people of earth.

Many out there have had experiences with some deep trauma attached,Others have experiences with what seem to be enlightened and helpfull beings...
Far too many have no hope of understanding what they have experienced without some support and guidance...

Merely being able to compare their experience with others who have themslves had similar occurances
would be immesurably beneficial o all.

More sharing of info without guile cannot but produce a faster and more satisfactory conclusion to the Introductory phase of galactic relations....

The atomic bombs we used to destroy Japan,and the tests we have done since, are thought by some to cause deeper harm to the sub systems of our reality than we realize.
The activity at the airforce missle sites where flights of ICBMs are disabled by UFOs really happened!In other countries too!
Russia and Britain,even France may have had similar visits.

They do NOT want nukes used on earth or space!
They have abducted missles in mid flight....
taking one warhead aboard an UFO at 3000 mph!

There,you see?communication is possible between us even if only sign language..............

thoughts anyone?
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:34 am 
Unregistered
To Tweaked, My hubby & I were living in an isolated area of Queensland in 1992, when we experienced something similar. We don't recall any lights, just a presence, and not being able to move, we were both awake , after a while we heard a whirring noise like something was flying away from our hut. we had no power or generator so the sound stuck with us. My hubby said to me"I can't move" and "did you hear that?". Strangely the 2 dogs outside didn't make a sound!!. We were weirded out for weeks after!!
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next