UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm 
Unregistered
The full story of your paranormal investigations will be some fun to hear methinks......
aussieland is having their share of Aireal sic phenoms too..................
more details with that intriguing blurb puleeese!
regards bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:29 am 
Unregistered
wow...LOLOL...a genuine cowboy type...shoot first and ask questions later..the only good alien is a dead one.
Good thing the indians in america didnt shoot first ...

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:07 am 

Perhaps in the many OTHER dimensions, they have![sly]
___

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:16 pm 

For anybody who has experienced abduction(s), but to Tweaked in particular.

I have to say Tweaked, I find you amazing. I'm beginning to think that all your experiences with abductions may have included the intent by the aliens to have you as an advocate for contact in some way. All the work you have done with Mufon, giving talks, research and your openness to share all you know, has to have a purpose. I think you are a rare individual that you can (or are allowed to) recall your experiences to such a degree, so consistently and with such understanding that you would be an expert in this field should you ever be called to testify, like those on the Disclosure video. I don't know if you have ever formally written a book or done a video yourself, but if you haven't, you should.

Do you think they expect you to be an ambassador of sorts? What is it that compelled you to come forward with conscious memories of your abduction experiences in the first place. Do you see patterns during the years of abductions in that they allowed you more and more information? Did you recall more over the years, or was it more that you were allowed or directed on a certain path. If I remember correctly from your posts, abductions started for you at a very early age, and continue to this day. That is a lot of history that most don't have.

I think that as an observer having (sadly) not ever experienced an abduction, much of what you know comes so naturally that people like me want to know more. How do you handle so much personal information and experiences without going crazy. How do you cope with knowing that you are likely to experience more, and how do you make sense of it all.

My life is so one-dimensional in comparison.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:20 pm 

I assure you, they not only knew you were there, but you were of no important to them. That is not a put down in any way, but their psychic powers are far more developed than humans. They can sense emotions very easily, and also communicate telepathically over huge distances. One issue is that they do not understand human emotions as readily as humans do, but it has been part of their reason for studying us. They have learned a lot.

I Know To Much wrote:
Their are 2 alien casts the greys and the black greys.

Its the black greys you need to worry about. Their the ones running the experiments and abductions.

Oh ive seen UFOs-3 and ive seen aliens without them knowing i was their.

Ive spent 10 years studying them and i think i know as much about them as anyone else on this planet.

What happened?

What if i told you that there could be a secret alliance between ETs and a secret organisation called the MIB.

Many dont realise Men In Black have been reported since 1947 when roswell accured AKA-Area 51.

Most dont know the KGB in Russia have a UFO under study and got it working briefly because they worked out the aliens partly flew the craft through telepathy and brought in some of their most powerful psychics but the died soon after because it was to powerful for their minds to handle.

I could write books on this.

Im currently creating a website to expose all of this! Would you like me to send you the address when its completed?

Thank you

Oh and i also found a connection between alien activity i know their pattern after studying for so long il expost that to.

From

A Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 pm 

Yes, I know what you mean. Since all this began with me, I can say i have seen some animals do some crazy things in the presence of normal human and other animal predetors and creatures. However their response to aliens is something else all together. I suppose it would depend on the sort of alien too. I have never seen a reptilian in person, so it would probably scare the bejesus out of me. lol.

Anywho, we all need to collaborate and write a book, lol.

Tweaked wrote:
On July 18, 2005 at 12:31am I awoke to a blinding, fluorescent green light shining in through the levelor blinds around my bedroom. One of my cats (who is totally white) was between where I lay on my stomach with my head turned to the left on a pillow, and the blinds. I was startled because his ears were bright red as the green light shined through the pink skin beneath his white fur. I started to push myself up and realized I couldn't... that was my 2nd clue that I was about to be "taken" again, or that at the very least, there was an alien being somewhere in the room. I looked as far up toward the head of the bed as I could roll my eyes, and saw something move. It was three shades of green, similar to a camouflage pattern, and I could see through him--as if he (it felt male) wasn't fully materialized. I couldn't see clearly enough to know if I was looking at a long, slendor arm or a leg.

My partner of 14 years was lying on his stomach, sound asleep, with his face turned toward me and his arm less than 8 inches from mine. I tried to move my arm over to touch him, but it felt as tho there was something solid between him and me, even tho I couldn't see anything. So when I saw the alien being move slightly closer to my head, I mustered all the strength I could, and pushed my arm toward him. What I managed to grab and hold for just a second or two felt like one of those blue ice packs--the kind you freeze and put in a cooler--except when it's not frozen. He felt smooth and pliable as he slipped out of my grasp and jumped straight back to just out of my reach and also just out of my line of sight. I could feel he was still there, but I couldn't move my head to look to see what he looked like, how large he was, etc. He sent some kind of a pulse down through my body. It wasn't painful or scary. It just felt like a steady burst of energy with a buzzing sound. I'm not sure if the sound was audible, or if it only resonated inside my head. It lasted about 10 seconds. I began trying to communicate with him via telepathy. I said, "Okay, you've made your point. If you want to take me, it's fine--I've got lots of questions to ask you, and this time I want some answers, and I want to remember them when I get back." He sent some short bursts of the same kind of energy down through my body again--maybe 5 or 6 of them. And when they stopped, he was gone and the green light coming in through the blinds went out as if someone had turned off a light switch. For a few seconds I didn't move, and neither did the white cat, or any of the other cats.

Then all Hell broke loose! The white cat leaped from the bed to the dresser and then down to the floor, and then they all began leaping and running madly throughout the house. They streaked through the dining room, the living room, the kitchen, back through the bedroom and up across the bed, knocking things over and bouncing against the walls in the most manic display I've ever seen. I got up to try to calm them all down, but they seemed genuinely terrorized, and nothing I did or said helped. They continued this manic pattern of behavior for at least 20 minutes--until they were all so exhausted they just sprawled out on the cool floor tiles, panting. I checked them all to be sure they weren't hurt, and stayed up with them until their hearts stopped beating so fast. When they were finally calm enough, I went back to bed. My partner hadn't stirred except to turn his head to the left while I was up.

The next morning I asked him if he'd heard the cats running and dashing madly in the middle of the night... He looked at me as if I were crazy. When I told him what had happened, he merely laughed and said, "Now THERE is a REALLY bad dream..." (He doesn't believe in anything he can't see, smell, touch, hear or feel.)

Every night since then, just after Midnight, my cats all go through a manic phase, now--something they had never done until the night the alien being scared them all out of their wits. The manic behavior doesn't last very long... sometimes only two or 3 minutes... but it always makes me wonder if they remember that it happened at that time of night, or if they are now tuned in to something I am not able to sense.

Has anyone else ever had an experience similar to this?
___

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 pm 

I agree completely, the issue we run into when dealnig with other species, and other cultures is that not all of them see things the same way. Example, on earth there are still groups of people who believe women are like cattle, to be used as needed or desired, and then who cares. Well some of the other humans here do care, but for them that is how it has always been, they know no differently, and to them we are interlopers on their way of life trying to change things which have been in place for centuries. The right and wrong of it is beside the point.

That being said, they do not care if we appreciate what they are doing, now in an earlier post, god only knows where, I wrote about two kinds I knew of for sure. Since their experiements fried my internal electrical system, they have left me alone. I still sense their presance on occasion, but I think their hybrid experimentation using gene therapy failed. I am not getting reimbursed from them for the medical issues I now have, lol. So in that sense I agree totally with timbit, however I also cannot really expect them to understand my stance on the subject, them being them, and me being me. I can say that for all their observations they should have been aware of what happens when someone feels violated, but you never know.

Timbit wrote:
I think it is a mistake to assume anything about aliens. If we were talking about another alien, but HUMAN race, would we assume they were harmless? If we could communicate with another human race, would we welcome their intrusions, or protect ourselves from them. If they were human, would we presume they are so totally intellectually advanced that we would 'assume' that they are doing things in our best interests? Without question? Would we, through communication, negotiate their participation in our lives? Would we allow implants or not. Would we allow genetic engineering or not. Would we allow them to track us from birth, or not.

I do believe. But ............ I have reservations about lack of consent, consideration, and accountability to those they are abducting. Because we are open to receiving their communications, does that automatically allow them the privlege to do whatever, whenever and to whomever they please?

Where does the information go that they collect. Who do they answer to. Presuming there is a reason for these events, what is the purpose of the abductions, what are they trying to learn. And haven't they already learned enough since 1947? Why human species, and how do they perceive us.

I just can't get beyond all this is being done without any 'earthly' control.

Timmy
___

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 pm 

I agree with Timbit again, you have been through much of the same thing I have, and instead of coming out somewhat jaded as I have, you seem to really appreciate the concept of the other beings.

I recently had a pacemaker put in, the final result of all the "extra" energy running through my veins. I am still a bit upset, and maybe at some point I will stop being upset. When my recovery is complete, I will again begin my crop circle meditations, and I will start seeking answers. They should not have installed a "modem" if they did not want me to use it, lol.

BBB

Timbit wrote:
For anybody who has experienced abduction(s), but to Tweaked in particular.

I have to say Tweaked, I find you amazing. I'm beginning to think that all your experiences with abductions may have included the intent by the aliens to have you as an advocate for contact in some way. All the work you have done with Mufon, giving talks, research and your openness to share all you know, has to have a purpose. I think you are a rare individual that you can (or are allowed to) recall your experiences to such a degree, so consistently and with such understanding that you would be an expert in this field should you ever be called to testify, like those on the Disclosure video. I don't know if you have ever formally written a book or done a video yourself, but if you haven't, you should.

Do you think they expect you to be an ambassador of sorts? What is it that compelled you to come forward with conscious memories of your abduction experiences in the first place. Do you see patterns during the years of abductions in that they allowed you more and more information? Did you recall more over the years, or was it more that you were allowed or directed on a certain path. If I remember correctly from your posts, abductions started for you at a very early age, and continue to this day. That is a lot of history that most don't have.

I think that as an observer having (sadly) not ever experienced an abduction, much of what you know comes so naturally that people like me want to know more. How do you handle so much personal information and experiences without going crazy. How do you cope with knowing that you are likely to experience more, and how do you make sense of it all.

My life is so one-dimensional in comparison.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
On July 18, 2005 at 12:31am I awoke to a blinding, fluorescent green light shining in through the levelor blinds around my bedroom. One of my cats (who is totally white) was between where I lay on my stomach with my head turned to the left on a pillow, and the blinds. I was startled because his ears were bright red as the green light shined through the pink skin beneath his white fur. I started to push myself up and realized I couldn't... that was my 2nd clue that I was about to be "taken" again, or that at the very least, there was an alien being somewhere in the room. I looked as far up toward the head of the bed as I could roll my eyes, and saw something move. It was three shades of green, similar to a camouflage pattern, and I could see through him--as if he (it felt male) wasn't fully materialized. I couldn't see clearly enough to know if I was looking at a long, slendor arm or a leg.

My partner of 14 years was lying on his stomach, sound asleep, with his face turned toward me and his arm less than 8 inches from mine. I tried to move my arm over to touch him, but it felt as tho there was something solid between him and me, even tho I couldn't see anything. So when I saw the alien being move slightly closer to my head, I mustered all the strength I could, and pushed my arm toward him. What I managed to grab and hold for just a second or two felt like one of those blue ice packs--the kind you freeze and put in a cooler--except when it's not frozen. He felt smooth and pliable as he slipped out of my grasp and jumped straight back to just out of my reach and also just out of my line of sight. I could feel he was still there, but I couldn't move my head to look to see what he looked like, how large he was, etc. He sent some kind of a pulse down through my body. It wasn't painful or scary. It just felt like a steady burst of energy with a buzzing sound. I'm not sure if the sound was audible, or if it only resonated inside my head. It lasted about 10 seconds. I began trying to communicate with him via telepathy. I said, "Okay, you've made your point. If you want to take me, it's fine--I've got lots of questions to ask you, and this time I want some answers, and I want to remember them when I get back." He sent some short bursts of the same kind of energy down through my body again--maybe 5 or 6 of them. And when they stopped, he was gone and the green light coming in through the blinds went out as if someone had turned off a light switch. For a few seconds I didn't move, and neither did the white cat, or any of the other cats.

Then all Hell broke loose! The white cat leaped from the bed to the dresser and then down to the floor, and then they all began leaping and running madly throughout the house. They streaked through the dining room, the living room, the kitchen, back through the bedroom and up across the bed, knocking things over and bouncing against the walls in the most manic display I've ever seen. I got up to try to calm them all down, but they seemed genuinely terrorized, and nothing I did or said helped. They continued this manic pattern of behavior for at least 20 minutes--until they were all so exhausted they just sprawled out on the cool floor tiles, panting. I checked them all to be sure they weren't hurt, and stayed up with them until their hearts stopped beating so fast. When they were finally calm enough, I went back to bed. My partner hadn't stirred except to turn his head to the left while I was up.

The next morning I asked him if he'd heard the cats running and dashing madly in the middle of the night... He looked at me as if I were crazy. When I told him what had happened, he merely laughed and said, "Now THERE is a REALLY bad dream..." (He doesn't believe in anything he can't see, smell, touch, hear or feel.)

Every night since then, just after Midnight, my cats all go through a manic phase, now--something they had never done until the night the alien being scared them all out of their wits. The manic behavior doesn't last very long... sometimes only two or 3 minutes... but it always makes me wonder if they remember that it happened at that time of night, or if they are now tuned in to something I am not able to sense.

Has anyone else ever had an experience similar to this?
___

nice story, tweaked

and 'story' is the word

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am 

I do not know whether we should be regarded as a danger or not, just my personal intuition told me that if they find FER why they did not start the war, why wait until we have established, it may be hidden from their weapon?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next