UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 am 

I am alien and I tell you the truth.

the dangers of me being on earth is being emmersed in a stinking hot spaceship
every single day my family on the ship just sit back and laugh and smile which makes me want to strangle jreud for sending me on earth for a mission to torment the crap out of humans and dont worry I dont do that. I search for anyone here who will come to the aid of my call our call because I need to go home..... I cant adapt to any other alien world nor this world.....

light attacks my two bodies every day on earth and sargo people tormenting the crap out of me with light in the other body in my intentions from my perents who sent me hear is to torment the crap out of humans untill they listen to me....

I am fed up with redicule other aliens can not touch me and we stay out of contact with people outside earth and other than my own planet.its just too dangerous radiations here will kill me one day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 pm 

we only make visual contact with our people only we are not the sort of people who nagotiate with other aliens but we keep our sense clear other aliens do not understand us and never will neither do humans....

so we cant be exposed to earth people or others who come to earth from the aid of this planet earth.

I search for a pleadian in desensitive form right now to contact me if you can find these other pleadian people bring them to me now because I know the christ.and I know the ways of inner light and deeper light and how it works.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:29 pm 

So, I get the impression you are just sort of stuck here then? You don't torture humans as you were sent to do, and you can't go home, so what do you do?

Do you have another purpose? Spreading some sort of wisdom, or insight to earthlings to save our sorry asses or something?

Did God send you? Are you some sort of messenger? Another prophet in a long line of prophets who have been sent to straighten us out? If you had anything to do with electing Obama as President of the US, I'd like to shake your hand. Obama rocks.

What have you accomplished so far. And other than the belly-aching you've done, is there anything good in your lonely life that motivates you?

Why did you post. What do you expect of humans in response to your words. Compassion, understanding, assistance?

Do you expect to live this tortured life of yours for long? What if you expire while you are on your spaceship? Obviously you have a computer, you might want to get a spell check program going there.

Anyway, I hope you have a peaceful day, up there, over the rainbow......somewhere.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 am 

How many pleadians does it take to fix it?

Is there a specific number or is it always more, as in never enough?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 pm 

I would like to give you an insight to who I am what I am and why I am here...

I descended from a nomadic race on my planet there is no countries no government and if theres no government theres no such thing as money or numbers or anything our world does not live by minutes seconds or hours or years decades centuries or melleniums your looking at a totally diffirent kind of life radiation here.

my planet consists of a sensitive residues meaning humans cant see on our planet because we cant see in light makes us sensitive in darkness in which ables us to see in darkness light will shock and irritate our eyes causing me to desensitize on earth gives me the body of ribirthing myself here.

we did not travel to your planet within actual earth time meaning our time we are at a totally diffirent time period other than earth and wavelength you cant see us but we can see you.

we and our planet have adapted to diffirent dimensions other than earths optical dimension making our way of life on our planet far deeper is radiation to understand fully for humans I am giving you unknown knowledge to your people.

pleadians are light people not phyisical light people spiritual light people for I am the inner spiritual descendent here on earth I am only in chains at the moment from this world
I seek them for the purpose,.... well they
are allies to mankind same as I am now on who I am...I am aitan antannii I am he who humans and many other alien worlds can look up to my symbolic marks are inner spiritual I am not a prophet nor a messiah because people with those false claims are hippocrits who tell others what to beleive....

I liberate and respect those who fight against me I defend and kill only to defend not to exterminate or to harm anyone I am a knight a shadow knight and we are the great universal defenders and thats who we are we have technology far more powerfull then any other alien technology humans will be lost without us and that is my dream our dream and your dreams of your will to salute my name.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:59 pm 

inner spirit is not a deeper balance nor a phyisical balance not outer dimensional not inner dimensional god only has a certain will to mutate into phyisical form and its not 100% inner energy because inner energy is far much more deeper if inner energy was 100% it would suck all outer phyisical dimension in a black hole god is a mutation of inner light and mutates to the ability to create phyisical forms of flesh and blood.

god not only creates he develops your spirit but does not mean the mutation of god will not receive 100% inner energy he will because there is no other power but he I am sorry is this too deep for you to understand???

there is a universal balance of 100% inner dimensional energy and 100% outer dimensional energy.
this through my ressurection is restabalization which gathers all balance energies together to break and change the universal energy forever this is through the pitts of mutation I did this on alpha centauri.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:06 pm 

this may be too deep for you to understand thats why you must receive inner spiritual energy jesus already eccepts and understands me you will not understand what I have just said unless you open the inner spiritual door god is spiritual not inner spiritual satan is evil not good.

I am the way to rebalance not unbalance thats why my name is aitan antannii none on this forum has understood with what I just said because they just cant receive it unless they open the door of inner spirit I am that way I am that path that door not this flesh of mine the inner spirit you dont receive inner spirit by my faith in inner spirit your own faith and if I were a false prophet I would not of said there is no other power but christ but you dont understand what I just said thats why you need to harvest your roots to grow deeper in understanding because my freinds followship church worship will not help you or anyone because its hippocritical oneness is your next all round option and no one needs to worship follow my name they just have to receive it from my father.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:07 pm 

I just wander if, Pleadians know of such thing as punctuation.

Another thing is even if you see in dark and visible light makes you "blind", it does not mean that something can not be seen.

Plus what's all the commotion with the "Christ" thing? Supposedly he has been on earth and did what he did, that why all that talk of a Christ from non Earthlings? Or has he got crucified somewhere else?

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 am 

I do not like the idea of anyone killing any one for any reason. Of course accidents can and do happen but that is not what you are referring to.

You say you defend and kill only to defend not to exterminate or to harm anyone.

I think killing definitely falls under the category of harm, as this process terminates a life in a most abrupt manner.

Now maybe you don't or didn't intend harm, but killing can do that you know.

How do you determine who your enemies are? I would think this requires some serious consideration, as it sounds to me as if this could very easily get a bit out of hand.

Enemies can be annoying, but there are many ways to deal with enemies without resorting to violence. Killing has never gained anyone a sense of well being, nor has violence ever truly resolved a dispute.

I think you need to find some inner peace of your own whereby allowing you to resolve this internal conflict.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:16 am 

Hmm Whats a spell checker and where can I get one for this forum?

Slohand
---------
stop and spell the roses