UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 am 

alot of people do not beleive in me at all.well they have another thing coming I am fed up with people who think I am forcing the truth on them I am not there is a diffirence.

forcing the truth is telling them and they dont have the ability to see evidence.

enforcing is waiting untill they get that I am speaking the truth then later on they understand.

alot of people have a great marvalous ability to see my alien form on my natural earth shell.

you cant tell others what to beleive but I let it come naturally I call these humans blinded emotional humans will not have the ability to see my alien side they just think I am human and mostly this is not the case many and a few humans have seen my alien form on my earth body.

the other types of humans are see-ers ones that have detected my alien form this is no joke here
thats why they call me alien boy.

only those humans who have detected my forms and natural materialisation.

what I am telling you is true I will not be speaking something that aint true,no.

I do not come in open human emotions in human form no I come in alien form people who do come into open human emotions in human form are only human, I am human but a very diffirent type of human I am an alien/human and I look naturally alien.

I can send an alien energy anywhere even a stranger on the street and beleive me they arent blind they can see it depends on the energy this is my way of enforcement of the truth if I told them they would rubbish the crap out of me and some people will call me a freak.but I am not a freak....

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm 

Why should we believe in you? You're name isn't God, or Jesus Christ, is it?

That's Tee kee' rahm

I'm actually a fox-like, auburn-furred, bushy-tailed alien from the planet Tereskadhar.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:24 am 
Even if you are not telling us the truth, even if you are lying through your teeth. You are still helping us Evolve. You see, simply by talking about Aliens you are helping others see a different point of view. Perspectives are different right down to what you think about the color yellow and so by discussing your view on the color Yellow you are showing an intelligent life form (In this case Human) a new way of thinking.

Let us not forget, all LIFE (not just intelligent) is important to our Evolution. Evolution should be the only thing we think about. We talk about giving our kids a better future when it comes to Economy and Politics. Why not start on the things we have neglected? You don't learn unless you inquire...

Ideas bring thoughts, Beliefs bring wars. I prefer to live and let live.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts... I like the idea.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 am 

It is true that the contract you just signed means nothing. You can walk away at any time as you have not yet incurred any obligation to serve whatsoever. Recruiters don't like telling you that, in fact, recently army recruiters have been caught on tape threaterning Dep'ers who have changed their minds.