UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:56 am 

When we are YOUNG, and haven't been nearly indoctrinated as we begin to be when we start pre-school or regular school, some tend to lose their intuitive awareness. I did, but it took many years thereafter; however, when I was RE-contacted in 1967, all of my childhood adventures came flooding back. I don't think (really) I lost anything, until two and a half years ago, when the drugs the doctors had me taking severely impaired my recent memories; Everything before that is still in tact. My memories of the childhood encounters, and the many things I experienced up to 2007 are still very vivid. When stopped taking most of the meds 6 months ago, much of what I thought I'd lost still resurfaced, but there are still some muddied waters.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 am 

Intuitive awareness is very important Tweaked, its a bit like having radar.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am 

I think it is only going to get worse with all the tools available to fool people. And those with the most skill in the fake department make it bad for everybody. Last year's bigfoot fiasco is one example of that.

And probably the ones with the best investigative techniques like Lloyd Pye, don't have enough mainstream appeal, because it isn't 'sensational' enough.

We have to be skeptical, but smart enough at the same time to be able to rule out the obvious, and promote the stories and experiences of truth that people have had.

Not everyone is prepared to do their homework unfortunately.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:33 am 

I wonder what happened to the idiots that dreamed up the bigfoot hoax? They had to be a couple bottles short of a six pack. Surely they didn't think they wouldn't be found out. Even this hillbilly isn't that far gone. Yet

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 am 

It doesn't take "hillbillies" Slohand, to think up such a hoax. It takes LOTS of planning to perpetrate... and lots of advance planning on how to disappear. These were NOT stupid people... just people trying to make the so-called "experts" look like fools.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:29 am 

Poor old big foot sure does take a lot of kicking around.

But despite all the hoaxes and rubbish, big foot continues to live with or without our approval.

I see it as disgusting that people would actually want to hunt these creatures, they should be left alone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:39 am 

Unfortunately, Slohand, bagging a dead one of ANYTHING is the only way most people can believe it really exists. We don't tend to trust some parts of our government, but people blindly trust what scientists tell them. Phooey! I believe in Nessie, Big Foot, Sasquatch, and find the Mothman possibly plausible. Does that make me crazy? Nah... It makes me open-minded...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 am 

Well, since we can't prove or disprove what she said, I guess we will have to believe her. She might have seen something. Could it have been the workings of an over imaginative mind or a couple of quick ones?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:24 am 

Quick ones? What does that mean? Sorry, I guess I'm just a little slow grasp what that means.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:43 am 

Don't know if you have read about this one....at the turn of the century a young big foot was spotted on the train tracks in the Fraser Canyon in British Columbia.

The train stopped rather than run him over and some of the passengers chased him up a steep slope....poor big foot got hit on the head with a rock and knocked cold. They tied him up and put him in a box car and continued on their way to Vancouver.

He ended up being taken in by a circus and spent the rest of his days as part of a cheap side show.

This story was covered in detail by the Victoria Colonist newspaper at the turn of the century, that's in 1900. So at least one big foot has been captured and badly abused, but still denied.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next