UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:54 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:50 pm
Posts: 4426
Location: Near Toronto, Ontario Canada
This is quite a profound discovery, and in thinking about it for the past few days, I realized that what scientists have said, prior to this announcement, is that the essential building blocks of life, were not present on other planets.

Obviously, this shoots a very big hole into what was once, accepted as truth and fact.

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpres ... -among-us/

Tim

_________________
I have absolutely nothing clever to say......but I'm workin' on it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:59 am
Posts: 1853
Location: Canada
You got that right Tim...methane can come from plants rotting as in leaves and needles falling from trees. Yes, methane has to be replenished so seasonal fluctuations in the level of methane on Mars could be due to rotting plant life.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:25 pm
Posts: 35
There are a lot of things which suggest this whole planet might have been seeded either by accident or on purpose from outer space. If that is true, then all life on this planet may not be from this planet originally. At the same time it may be alterations to what already exists. I am a DNA tweaked person, I cannot say hybrid persay, but altered. Very interesting to say the least.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:59 am
Posts: 1853
Location: Canada
PrismaticBilly wrote:
There are a lot of things which suggest this whole planet might have been seeded either by accident or on purpose from outer space. If that is true, then all life on this planet may not be from this planet originally. At the same time it may be alterations to what already exists. I am a DNA tweaked person, I cannot say hybrid persay, but altered. Very interesting to say the least.


How so?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:59 am
Posts: 77
Location: 5657 Brežendra Rd., Treskebhar, Te’hănys, Alharhan
PrismaticBilly wrote:
I am a DNA tweaked person, I cannot say hybrid persay, but altered.


I think you can guess what my next question is.
If not, how about: Do you have proof? How are you altered?
Or should I just accept your statement at face value?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:25 pm
Posts: 35
Well it is not like anyone generally has their DNA mapped out, so that is not something which is typical. However, I can say the following things for certain which are not documented by science, but are by various people who are witnesses to these things.

The electric current in my body is 4 times higher than the average human. This was proven using a device which measures internal current. As a result the electromagnetic field around me is also stronger, I tend to fry electronics, and or cause them to do unexplained things on their own.

The rest you can believe if you wish, or not if you wish. Can I prove I am a contactee, not precisely, people disregard regression for fear the thoughts were implanted, and unless I were to take you with me, there would be no other way. All I can say is that the supernatural and paranormal follow me, and it is not just me who experiences it when it happens.

So, that is the most I can say. The rest I have no proof of even for myself other than the odd conversations I have had with little green men in my room, and the strange things which happen to me, lol.

Thekherham wrote:
PrismaticBilly wrote:
I am a DNA tweaked person, I cannot say hybrid persay, but altered.


I think you can guess what my next question is.
If not, how about: Do you have proof? How are you altered?
Or should I just accept your statement at face value?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:59 am
Posts: 1853
Location: Canada
Conversations with little green men? Are they really green like the jolly ho ho green giant but smaller?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 pm
Posts: 34
yes i am here among you oooh you better watch out you better not cry you better not pout i'm telling you why aliens are coming to town...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Posts: 42
PrismaticBilly wrote:
The electric current in my body is 4 times higher than the average human. This was proven using a device which measures internal current. As a result the electromagnetic field around me is also stronger, I tend to fry electronics, and or cause them to do unexplained things on their own.

The rest you can believe if you wish, or not if you wish. Can I prove I am a contactee, not precisely, people disregard regression for fear the thoughts were implanted, and unless I were to take you with me, there would be no other way. All I can say is that the supernatural and paranormal follow me, and it is not just me who experiences it when it happens.

So, that is the most I can say. The rest I have no proof of even for myself other than the odd conversations I have had with little green men in my room, and the strange things which happen to me, lol.

if you say you fry electronics, y not prove it... Make multiple videos or just 1 video of you touching multiple electronics and them 'frying' to show proof,, and the green men convo.. Is that real or no? If real then maybe u can tell us some of ur combos?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:03 am
Posts: 5765
Location: Foothills of Hollywood, CA
I can speak to this one...

Every battery-powered watch my mother ever owned, STOPPED working within 72 hours of the first time she put it on, even if she took it off at night, and when she showered or did dishes. She also made street lamps flicker when she walked beneath them; I saw this with my own eyes. However, if she was in a hardtop car, the only time they flickered, along with the street red/yellow/green lights, was when we were stopped at a long traffic signal. She also developed an allergy to all metal, after she turned 60. She couldn't wear anything metal - earrings, necklaces, bracelets. Even the bobby pins in her hair bothered her, and she had to stop wearing them, if they touched her scalp. She had to go to metal baking dishes, because she dropped metal pans and silverware; she said when she picked them up it was like getting an electric shock. The doctors never found a reason for this, and she went through a barrage of studies in her late 60s because even touching metal on doors and knobs gave her the same shock-like reaction.

When I was an adolescent, sometimes I had the same affect on the ones (street lights) in my small home town. But that went away, when I became a teenager. However, I have developed Mom's allergy to metal jewelry; if it's not 18K gold or silver, I can't wear it. And even then, it itches me. Pennies in particular, bother me... so I don't accept them in change, or carry them in my purse.

_________________
Some days are DIAMONDS; some days are STONES!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron
Powered by phpBB