UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: an Alien encounter?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 pm 

Hi. I'm Jennifer,i live in London and here's my story...( I'm actually french, so sorry if i wrote any mistakes)

It was 6 years ago, but i remember it like it was yersteday. I was asleep in my bed, and i woke up with no particular reason. i didn't move or anything, i was just lying on my bed, trying to get back to sleep,but i want to assure you that i was definetely AWAKE, it was not a dream.

Suddentely , I saw a bright blue light (my eyes were closed though). my ears were kind of "blocked", like when you go on the plane, and i could hear a buzz. It lasted for less than 10 seconds. after that, i was paralysed, couldn't move nothing, but i knew i could only open my eyes, but I wouldn't because the second that light went off, I was So Scared!! :o . I felt like someone was in my bedroom, watching me. It's hard to explain, but i was so scared and i defenetily knew something wrong was going on. I also felt like whoever was with me, they could read my mind.Back in the days, i didn't know about alien so i just though it was ghosts SO i tried not to think about "them", thinking of my homework, anything else to trick them :lol: ....

then, i felt a sting on my right thumb just under the nail. It didn't hurt, but i got so scared, i was thinking "it must be a dream, this cannot be happening to me" when i got a second sring at the same place. I felt like they are reading my mind, and made that sting once more to make me understand that it was really happening... All that time, i was kind off being told to open my eyes, but i was too scared so i didn't.

After a little while, i was still paralysed. Then the bright blue light came back and I kew it was all over. IT's funny how the second that light want away, the fear was suddently gone, like everything went back to normal. I couldn't move straigt way, but little by little, i got my body back. I checked myself and i had no mark on my thumb. I then went back to sleep (with the tv on lol).

Ever since, nothing like that happened again, but i now get really scared at night. I try not to think about that, otherwise i can't help thinking that they can read my mind and come back for me. It takes me so long to go to sleep, i can't sleep on my own (that's a good thing that I'm not single lol), i have to be next to the wall, covered with my blanket (even if I'm baking hot!) and any little noise will just get me paranoid....I still question myself about that night, but I'm pretty sure it was an alien encounter, i mean, what else could it be (and no, i don't take no drug lol)

So if anyone could just tell me what they think about it, or if they had the same kinf of thing, it'd be great to hear from you! ;)

Post subject: Re: an Alien encounter?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 am 

Hello Jenny,

YES you had contact for sure! 99% sure. That you cannot move your body and the blue light are typical.

I have some tips for all of you but it depends on WHAT you want!

Do you want them to leave you alone or do you want them to talk to you or even more...

I, for example, call them via thought, when I am sad, ill or have a broken heart and so on. When I call them, they come and heal me. If I do not call they stay away. Probebly BECAUSE I call them.

Many people do not call them and they come for them. So, what do you want? Are you 100% sure you never wished for a contact? I bet you did wish it. Now you have to wish them away again, if you like. But they dont make that easy for you. With my tips 1 to 10 you hopefully can make it!

At the beginning I had fear too. Kicked them, beat them...all that stuff. But you lose anyway, so I tried to understand them and now they are my friends. But I must say, right from the start they never hurt me. Or at least I cannot remember.

Here are my tips if you do NOT want contact with them. Oh and by the way, most of the tips are tested. I was succsesfull with them and they did not come for me anymore. And years later I(!) called them, they came back and I am now happy with the contact.

1. The stronger you belive in god (not any religion but GOD) the more they leave you alone!

2. The more you kick, beat and fight them, the more they are intrested in you! They want people with WORRIOR-GENES for their Human-Alien-Hybrid-Project!

3. The more you beg God for help, the more they leave you alone.
(1. and 3. are not the same!)

4. The more afraid you are, the more they do not care about you. (Wich COULD result in pain) Means, they treat you better when you do NOT fear them. Or in my case, when you call them and like/love the contacts they treat you very, very(!) good! In this case they even come and protect you from danger!

BUT!

5. When you call them, they will definetly be instrested and come for you! Because they "think" you want to be friends with them ;-)

So, what is better, for not having contact? Fear or no fear?

6. Definatly no fear, combined with calling god for help combined with telling them to leave you alone WITHOUT kicking and fighting them!!

7. When the beam hits you and makes your body stiff open your mouth and eyes! Try as hard as possible to wake up, because they always beam you up while you sleep. Or at least most of the time. So, try to wake up. Open mouth and eyes! While doing that beg god for help and they let go in 1 second!

What also should help but I have never tested it:

8. Taking the Anti-Baby-Pill (also possible for men! but costs much money!)

9. Videotape you sleep. (you will not see anything, but they dont like the effort to deal with it every time) Has not much effect. My books tell me 2-3% less abduktion.

10. Do not read and talk much about aliens and your abduktion, because the more you deal with the subject the more they "hear" it and then they "think" you want to have contact! So, dont make you contacts intense or important for you and your life!

I hope that helps many of you guys!

Oh and by the way. It makes no difference if it is bright or dark, night or day! When I had a broken heart because of my girlfriend I needed help and called them. They came right away on a sunny day into my house. I was so tiered from crying about my girlfriend that i fell asleep. I also got very painfull heart ache and stomach ache. Thats why I called them. I got a strange treatment from them and both was gone. But I cannot recommend calling them if you want them to go away!

So, are they satanic because they dont like god? NO, they are not satanic! It just seems as if they have a hard time doing their "job" when you have angels beside you. When you pray to god, you will definatly get help from god. If it is just an energy or angels, i dont know, but it helps.

I really love the greys and they feel it and NEVER let me down. If you would like to understand them i can recommend the TV-Series "Taken" from Steven Spielberg. But BE AWARE! This brings them even closer to you! Looking such Movies will probably make it impossible for you to get rid of them again! I just tell you that. That they are nice to me does not mean they will be nice to you too. Probebly they will but maybe not. So, do not look such movies if you want them to leave you alone. Just live you life and care as less as possible about them! That helps to not getting any attention.

God bless and protect you all.

P.S. Jenny, if you are from London I would like to meet you and your boyfriend in Hamburg, if you like. And don't be afraid anymore, it does not help at all.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:41 pm 

Well, thanks for you tips! That's funny you said those things, because after that, i became catholic, so I believe in god and pray ect.... And they never came back actually! Because of what happened, I kept on watching alien movies like the fourth kind ect, and I talked about it a lot because I judt didn't get no support or answers,and by doing that, i always felt they may come back beause of course, i get interested in them, they may just think i want them to come back. but I think I can turn the page now!! I simply do not want then to come back. Thanks a lot

PS; i live in hoddesdon, hertfordshire. still interested in meeting?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 am 

Hi Jenny,

I am glad that it worked out for you. Even though you did not even see my tips :-)

Don't lose your trust in god if they come back. I had to find out all those tips by myself through hard testing. After I fellt it worked out they came back 5 times or so. They are kind of slow off the mark. Means, they need a little longer, with theire ultra high intelligence. When you capture a mouse or an ant, it is hard to see when they are unhappy.

There are certain things which makes it even harder for people to get rid of them. For example, if you are in the age between 27 and 33. I do not want to fear you. I just want to tell you, if it happens again, don´t get nervous and desperate. And don´t lose your trust in god! All will work out for you (again) and they see some day that you are to complicated, to difficult for them.

No matter how hard it gets in life, you can never lose hope. You can lose everything but hope. Hope that it gets better will always be there for you! And of course god.

Jenny, if you like you can write me an email. It is very easy to lose a person in a forum.

Please write at hope@anonmails.de

Thank you :-)

God bless you all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 am 

Found this website today.

Just in case my tips will not work for all of you :-)

http://www.stopabductions.com/

I would not tell the website my name! I would create the helmet myself and test it ;-)

God bless you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:04 pm 

That's incredible. I belive that was contact with alien form. I heard story about farmer from USA who was abducted by Alien life form and he get back to his farm after few days. that was the only recorded abduction. If you like subject like this you should watch it " fourth kind" this movie freaked me out, scary really scary.
I belive there is something out there. I have only seen weird light on the sky and in 5 second was changing shape and after a while dissapeared. that was in Scotland.