UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:45 pm 
Unregistered
this is a possible sign of abduction. this is also a possible sign of general mental iproblems (ie memory loss). personally i have had numerous occasions where clothing of mine will just randomly disapear.

has this happened to you? if so, what do you believe caused it?
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:02 pm 

When I was a kid I seemed to lose articals of clothing. I just couldn't remember wher I would have left it??? Then later in life I lost a pair of PJs Now how do you lose your Pajamas. You went to bed with them on but woke up with out them.

I farmed a lot and would often plow all night. One season I lost several jackets, that never re-appeared. The same for baseball caps that I almost always wore.

I'll bet that one of these guys had a nice collection of ball caps.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:37 pm 

Sounds like righteous contact/abduction experiences to me...

I have known people who awakened with NO RECOLLECTION of anything, but their clothes were on backwards, or wrong-side out. I know another person who was a boy scout in Holland, on a field trip, and somehow ended up back at the starting point - alone - and without the Scout Master's compass that had been entrusted to him to lead the field trip with. Marius is STILL trying to find a way to get back that compass, and he's now in his 70s!

The only thing weird I've ever had happen was when I took a nap one afternoon, and when I woke up my stud earrings were in backwards. To my partner's knowledge, I never left the room or even moved around on the bed while I was 'napping' -- which gave me my first clue that my partner has tunnel vision when he's researching on the computer. He wasn't more than 6 feet away from me during that nap, and didn't notice I'd been removed?!? And I MUST have been; otherwise, the earrings wouldn't have been touched.

There are hundreds of people who have experienced similar losses or disturbances of personal items. And the ones to whom I've personally spoken all consider themselves to have been "touched by aliens."
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:21 am 
Unregistered
Yer partners cleared in my book TW,there are so many numerous stories of husbands taken or children or wives taken from close proximity to others.The people involved cannot seem to understand why the other never awoke or even twitched...
The visitors seem to be able to select the effect for each person fairly accurately.....
He probly didnt even get any work done in yer absence, just sat mesmerized till yer return....
Children abductees end up sometimes with a great deal of anger about being left to the visitors "tender mercy`s............then theres the military firemen who were parked in the "ready"position with their truck by the runway one night shift,and awoke late for shift change....hurredly reporting in they discovered that they had each others tea shirts on!
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:12 am 

[reply]
The visitors seem to be able to select the effect for each person fairly accurately.....
He probly didnt even get any work done in yer absence, just sat mesmerized till yer return....
[/reply]

Well, look at the night the alien was standing at the top of our bed... I'm sure you've read the account, Bergle. My partner's arm was 6" away from me and there was a force field between my partner and me. I couldn't reach through it to awaken him.

But that's when I tried, and found I COULD stretch my hand/arm forward with lightning speed and for 2 seconds seize the alien. I think they think they can always contemplate what we will attempt to do. And in most cases they are absolutely correct. I dont know WHY I decided to see if I could move my hand forward when I couldn't move it sideways. Creative thinking?!?

But the day I was napping and obviously went away for a while, he seemed to get just as much research done as on any other given day. So who knows ... ?
___

Post subject: Re: Happy Wheels
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:49 am 

Hey Guys, Here I am in the quest for the best site for http://happywheels.me play happy wheels free online games and these games are smooth for playing. You can play these games online without facing any type of problem or error. These games are available in various varieties with different levels in the best quality. These games are played with the help of keys as Arrow keys are used to move, Space keys is used to jump and Ctrl + shift keys are used to grab or throw balls. You can play these games according to your preference. Check out these games for once.