UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:41 am 
Unregistered
The statistics seem to bear more heavily on the side of those who believe than disbelieve it seems.
The Obvious white wash of the Condon report so long ago virtually put the seal of cover up on Gov. involvement with UFOs
Since then anyone who could support the official line in all faith had to be an idiot or sleep walking.
The Mexican UFO flap of the last while must be enough to convince anybody that the
phenom is not of terrestrial origin.(With one caveat)
This being that there wasnt a Black Op involved there testing some recent improvements in mind control devices ....
Barring the mental manipulation of masses of persons over weeks and months,even years....(Psywar is real)The presence of extraterrestrial entities is guaranteed.
THe mass media, seems to ignore very pointedly, the best and the most telling incidents and focus on the bizarre and humorous ones..They did it so often that one gets the impression that its done under orders...but orders from whom?
I have the hope that free sharing of information over the internet will counteract that over time..
The visitors themselves are the only ones who may actually be on our side........
and thats not entirely certain either......
like it or not, we`re all weve got.....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:42 am 

You ask an interesting question is regard to how they keep all this a secret.

A lot of people are of the opinion that secrets, especially really big secrets, are hard to keep, as someone would talk. It would be impossible for example to keep all the employees at NASA quiet etc.

I'm sorry to report that it is not difficult at all to keep secrets, especially really big secrets, quiet.

Now we come to the sticky point, which might be difficult or impossible for you to believe.............many secrets are kept by means of blackmail, threats, intimidation and if all that fails you simply get rid of the trouble maker, you kill them.

There are many different ways to do the job, but the job gets done and those things that are intended to be kept secret remain secret.

Many thousands if not tens of thousands have been murdered by their own government, at the expense of the taxpayer, during the last 60 years.

There was a news story today about the CIA disclosing its dirty laundry, but what is being disclosed is not all that secret. It could be described as throw aways, which means the information is no longer deemed to be worth keeping secret. But do not for a second suggest or think that there are not more secrets which you do not know about. You can go all the way back to 1945 and there are secrets which remain actively protected and they will continue to be protected.

Why, because the really hard issues which are kept under wraps are the kind of stuff that causes people to wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

So most people would rather not know. They would rather believe a lie than know the truth, because they can live with the lie, but they can't live with the truth.

Sure, many say show me the proof...........but would they want to see the proof, could they handle the truth? Personally I can count those people on one hand.

I once thought that most people would stand up for what is right, but over the course of many years I discovered to my horror that those that will are very few in number, at least when it gets down to the hard issues.

So secrets are not that hard to keep at all, in fact its a lot easier to keep something a secret than it is to get people to stand up for what is right.
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:53 pm 

I agree. If I imagine myself being, say, an aircraft technician at a military base, and became aware of information of an otherworldly matter and was told by authorities that I was never to speak of what I knew, it would take a lot to make me speak to be honest with you. I think that is natural really considering the military ways of thinking, and that is is not likely any sensitive information would be publicly shared, extraterrestrial or not.

As a regular Jane though, if big burly guys showed up at MY home, and implied that myself or my family would be in danger if I spoke, that's a horse of a different colour. You are protecting your family, and I'd probably comply with that too, sadly. It would not take much for my compliance where the safety of my family is concerned. I think I'm probably pretty 'normal' in this regard, and it makes one think just how many have been silenced to protect government secrecy. Hard to stay silent under the above two scenareo's? I don't think so.

What I might do is make contact with somebody I could trust, in the investigative field, and somehow get word out if I was assured of my safety to a reasonable extent.

Maybe this is why we don't hear the truth from people with something to say until they have nothing to lose, ie on their deathbed, or have managed somehow to establish a visible trail to keep themselves safe?

It isn't hard to silence people, I agree with that. But I don't necessarily say that it is reflective of the type of person they are, it's just the reality of being faced with personal danger and making the best choice you can at the time.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:07 pm 
Unregistered
Well said Tim.

My program which has run for well over a year now has put me in visible position of some safety. Knowing full well that people from Haliberton, and The Pentagon have logged on and listened to my station. I stated for the record that should anything happen to me, a lot of people will know for sure that my point would be proven. The will out soon enough. A part of that truth is that our government has been a part of this to the extent that they've even made certain agreements with......

Gary

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:20 pm 
Unregistered
If you asked me, id say they sold their souls to you know who...In fact it may turn out that a lot of who we think are evil creators, are merely taking orders from higher higher(or lower lower if you get my drift)
There is more in heaven and earth than what my philosophy accounts for thats a sure thing!
Meanwhile, i think a body is safer when they can get the goods into the public arena as widely as possible....the chances of a quiet demise become remoter then..though old admiral Forrestal may not think so...There seems to be an inordinate amount of suicides among whistle blowers...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:54 pm 

I agree with both you and Gary, and there are always those who are in far more danger than I'll ever be because of all this. Maybe though we have made progress. Ten years ago we may not have seen the extensive web environment that we have now to post our thoughts and experiences about the UFO phenomenon. Some disappear, but others pop right up. The truth seems to be going from a simmer to a slow boil in my experience over the past several years. Also more mainstream information, and disclosure from Governments like France for example, that may not have happened had brave people not been so persistant with finding the truth. Not enough for some and I understand the frustration, but, progress is progress and every picture, every written word and every testimony brings new information to the table. I have read statistics that say more people than not do believe, and that is in part to just having easy information, which is accessible for anybody, anywhere, anytime with little or no effort. Turn a switch on the radio, press a button on the remote, type a few key words in your PC, and there is more information than anybody could possibly absorb. It's a good thing too in other ways. To be able to find others who are in similar situations who didn't think there was guidance and verification of their experiences. I read time and time again how people are relieved to find somwhere to post thoughts and experiences and not be ridiculed for doing so. More scientists onboard, more serious study and documentaries, more and more thourough investigations, more organizations to professionally offer direct assessment that is contrary to what mainstream may provide. More respect for those who [u]are[/u] authorities on the subjects of UFO's and particularly abductions because the confidence is there to express these views, and they can back it up and put it out there.

Nobody can argue with the truth.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:24 am 
Unregistered
[tongue]WELL, YOU AND I ARE NOT ON ANY HIT LIST YET TIMBIT....[sly]
BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU GUYS....[unsure]...............
Picture the whole Crew with little bundles tied to sticks over their shoulders and heading for the frieght yards...."Goodbye"....."WRITE WHEN YOU GET WOOORK..."[crazy][blush]:x

I think the name of the game internationally may be to force the more knowledgeable countries to disclose what they know......the smaller and less developed countries have seen these things enough to know that theyre real.......but havent the resources in place to proceed as far as the US led consortium Britain, US, Canada,Australia, N Zealand et al.....
I think youll see even more smaller but aware countries release their files en mass to get the US and Russia even, to come clean on extraterrestrials.......
Wait till Sweden, Finland, and Norway chime in on it, as well as the south american countries like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina,Costa Rica,Puerto Rico etc.....
Japan China and the rest of Asia have not opened up yet either....
The Iranis seem to be having a flap, but how much is psywar tactics is unclear at this point, as is the Somalia UFO which was still mumblung away in a furiegn language as of 48hours ago....

Now lets see......
France, Italy,Belgium,The UK,All comming clean.....
The Vatican...admits that ETs are for real....
South America-A hot spot for sightings every where theres a country!
Many others-Semi transparent programs....Scandanavia?Eastern Europe?Asia?India?Iceland?
The middle east-another hot spot.....
Australia-Having or ending a flap right now....
Russia?unknown quantity but active for sure...can someone assess it?
Any other known quantities?
bergle....
___