UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:24 pm 
Unregistered
If you're wondering what I am talking about when I say Virtual Puppetry or Robert Bruce's story (story not information on "how to") about how humans can possess one another, these are two excerpts from his book, Practical Psychic Self Defense

pages 154 – 155, on the topic of Virtual Puppetry, both his encounters with virtual puppets and his experience becoming a virtual puppet

[b]Virtual Puppetry[/b]

I have experienced this state several times myself, but only for a minute or two each time. I have questioned others with possession experience and found similar symptoms reported. In virtual puppetry, a Neg forces full mind/body dissociation and takes control over one’s physical body. Logically, this is accomplished by Negs working through the autonomic nervous system (reflex system), using this as a back door to gain control over the physical body.

In principle, this mechanism is similar to how any set of complex actions is learned, such as learning to walk, do karate, play a musical instrument, or ride a bike. Through exhaustive, repetitive training, humans program themselves to carry out sequences of complex, delicately timed actions without having to think about them. Often these actions are so complex that training the autonomic nervous system is the only way they can be done; if one thought about how to do them, one would be able to do them.

That is why Negs habitually use psychological conditioning processes to gain control over humans. Advanced Negs know how to condition the human body and its autonomic nervous system in such a way as to gain full control. At the time I was possessed, while the Neg was conditioning me and learning how to use my body, some interesting observations came to light.

The occasional involuntary actions I experienced were fast, smooth and precise; they were not muscular twitches. For example, my hand and arm would suddenly reach out, pick up something then throw it; this was a fast, smooth, precise action. My controlled hand did not just lash out crudely and knock something over; rather, those movements had the signs of trained reflex actions.

Virtual puppetry is the stuff of which nightmares are made. Suddenly, your mind is forcibly dissociated from your physical body. Amidst feelings of whole body pressure, you float in a surreal dreamlike world. You feel arms and legs moving of their own accord, and it’s much like an OBE or lucid dream, but you have zero control over the actions or words of your physical body. Your mind feels numb, weak, under relentless mental pressure. It’s very quiet inside and the world outside seems at a distance. You are a powerless observer.

It’s easy to think this is a dream and give in to the pressure. You sense your physical body, but as if from a distance. You know when it is walking, but it’s like walking on huge fluffy pillows. If your body picks up something, you are aware of this happening but cannot feel what is in your hand. It’s as if your thinking mind has been forced outside your body.

[b]Both Sides of the Possession Coin[/b] page 134 of "Practical Psychic Self Defense" by Robert Bruce

I understand possession in an unusual way. I have been possessed myself and know what it is like. The observations I made during my own possession were invaluable to me later in my work. I also understand possession from the other side of the fence. Years ago, I accidentally discovered how to enter the bodies of awake people during real-time OBEs. This discovery was accidental and I will not go into details for obvious reasons.

During a series of daytime experiments involving twelve powerful wake-induced OBEs, I deliberately entered several awake human beings; they were strangers picked at random. With a crowd of people to choose from, I could enter some, but not others; some could be influenced, some could not. This is a type of overshadowing, a low level of possession, but it was done with the best of intentions. I did not harm and the knowledge gained has been invaluable to my work. But I strongly advise this not be repeated by OBE-ers, as my intuition tells me this could be dangerous to both parties.

To my reckoning, approximately ten percent of people are susceptible to this kind of direct OBE penetration, but generally, strong-minded are not susceptible. Sensitives, of course, are more susceptible and thus easier to approach; people who are weak minded also are wide open to this. There must be an existing inclination before a person can be made to act on it, weak-minded or otherwise. One could, for example, make a dieting person buy and eat a candy bar, but one could not make a non-drinker buy alcohol, or a non-smoker buy cigarettes. Most people have invisible shields surrounding them of varying depths and strengths; with some people this is like an invisible brick wall extending a dozen feet or more in all directions.

It’s also possible to sift through the memories of susceptible, weak-minded people. This is difficult to comprehend unless one has experience with visual clairvoyance. Imagine flipping rapidly through the pages of a photograph album and being able to enter and experience any photograph by concentrating and willing yourself inside it. You see a confusing blur of symbols and metaphorical imagery mixed with real-life memories.
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:29 am 
Unregistered
Psychic attack can be prevented, stopped, and thrown back into the face of the attacker. Essentially causing them to waste their energy that they would otherwise not have wasted. If you woul dlike details on how to do this, I am able to help anyone, meditation and dreams are not required, but once the techniques are practiced and put in place, whoever is attacking anyone will find that it is not nearly as effective as they may have though it was at one point.

I can also teach you how to bend your meridan energy into a powerful shield, causing all that would try to use and abuse to feel the sudden sharp pain of slamming brain first into a wall.
___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:13 am 
Unregistered
[:)]Dark Knight this has been a great adventure, for some other beliefs that I had been pondering. IE. I believe that the "Illuminate" use this type of possession also every day.To the mass of society as well as individual cases. I've been researching all types of abductions. And yours fits w/ another close friend of mine which was held captive, by lets use the term "Virtual Puppetry" and was put through some gruelling situations... See voices were heard speaking to him,strange sounds where heard on a regular basis. But when put into hypnosis he couldn't recall everything like someone was in there just jacking everything around in his head.Thank you for sharing this experience it has been very informative.
The psychic tricks to the mind are endless.... And Alien abduction is one of the leading results of some type mind control. If that makes any sense?/?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:48 pm 
Unregistered
I think you'll find the reason why your friend cannot recall anything under hypnosis is because of the same reason I cannot be hypnotized, don't dream, and cannot achieve a meditative state.

Conscious, sub-conscious, and unconscious minds have been dissociated and disconnected from each other.

Don't be fooled into thinking all ET abduction is the result of MC. Some is and some isn't...someone intervened and saved my bacon back in 2003.
___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:40 am 
Unregistered
[reply]Don't be fooled into thinking all ET abduction is the result of MC. .[/reply]

Well that was exactly what I was trying to say. MC can be acheived by human contact as well as ET abduction. IE. The illuminati use MC in various ways. ANd has gangs (if you will) carry these deeds out. And one in Particular is the Bonnano Family in Phx Az. Which has been terrorizing lots of people for years with MC to extort money, too kidnap people for "illumination" ceremonies, and the list goes on and on...... They have been known to be driven / possesed by demons that are trying to reach our plane / demension... ARE THEY DEMONS? OR JUST A HIGHER PREIST OF THE ILLUMINATI, or maybe just greys having fun..? I could start a whole forum about this subject.

[crazy] I apollogize for the thread drift. It was the information that you provided from the intervention that was interesting me. A far as my friends concern. ANd this person has not contacted me in a long time, as I fear that he has gone to the(if you Will) dark side. HE was in a bad way that is why I started my research for him 4 years ago. Starting with a story about him being raped (illuminated) @ ten years old....Alot like the stories of Alister Crowley and the FREEMASONS.. Then now being called upon for reasons he didn't know..." IE (Conscious, sub-conscious, and unconscious minds have been dissociated and disconnected from each other. )..."

Thank you again and I'm glad I found this forum, as I have been visiting here alot lately.[:)]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:44 am 
Unregistered
[reply][reply]Don't be fooled into thinking all ET abduction is the result of MC. .[/reply]

Well that was exactly what I was trying to say. MC can be acheived by human contact as well as ET abduction. IE. The illuminati use MC in various ways. ANd has gangs (if you will) carry these deeds out. And one in Particular is the Bonnano Family in Phx Az. Which has been terrorizing lots of people for years with MC to extort money, too kidnap people for "illumination" ceremonies, and the list goes on and on...... They have been known to be driven / possesed by demons that are trying to reach our plane / demension... ARE THEY DEMONS? OR JUST A HIGHER PREIST OF THE ILLUMINATI, or maybe just greys having fun..? I could start a whole forum about this subject.

[crazy] I apollogize for the thread drift. It was the information that you provided from the intervention that was interesting me. A far as my friends concern. ANd this person has not contacted me in a long time, as I fear that he has gone to the(if you Will) dark side. HE was in a bad way that is why I started my research for him 4 years ago. Starting with a story about him being raped (illuminated) @ ten years old....Alot like the stories of Alister Crowley and the FREEMASONS.. Then now being called upon for reasons he didn't know..." IE (Conscious, sub-conscious, and unconscious minds have been dissociated and disconnected from each other. )..."

Thank you again and I'm glad I found this forum, as I have been visiting here alot lately.[:)][/reply]

This post was from me... THE ANALOG KID!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:37 am 
Unregistered
[quote]
Which has been terrorizing lots of people for years with MC to extort money, too kidnap people for "illumination" ceremonies, and the list goes on and on...... They have been known to be driven / possesed by demons that are trying to reach our plane / demension... ARE THEY DEMONS? OR JUST A HIGHER PREIST OF THE ILLUMINATI, or maybe just greys having fun..? I could start a whole forum about this subject.
[/quote]

There are some in paranormal community that would refer to such creatures as liches...and entity that promies power and then uses the person who contacted or made the pack with them as a tool...they use the person to attack and steal energy from others. Like a pimp and a prostitute...and once the pact is made, there is no saysing "no".

There appear to be a demonic energy and humans/ETs serving that demonic energy, both with the same purpose.
___

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:00 am 
Unregistered
Dark Knight, I believe everything you experianceing is true.I believe this intire solar system,not only belongs to the greys,it and humanity are there labratory and creation[speciemens].I believe,from reading others stories,and my own experiances.They are trying to recreate themselfs through us.Both physicaly ,mentaly and spirituality.They have either lost something in there own structure,through DNA tampering,or they are trying to uptain a state of being.Witch would seem to enclued the ablity to reproduce in a manor not comon to them.I believe your hope liese in the hands of them or your ablity to endure there needs.We are all speciemens. Blessed be those who have found shelter in the hills of human ignorance.I wish you the best !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:42 am 

There is something you may have over looked, which is FMRI Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging. This process is being used exstensively by black ops and has been for some years.

You can hear the voices and feel displaced, as if you are actually somewhere else and a lot of other things. It makes life hell for those on the receiving end. Of course it feels real, because it is.

Dissociation is a serious condition and not something to fool around with.

I wish you all the best Dark Knight. I also wish I had something more to contribute, but I don't.

People from all walks of life are being victimized by FMRI, so you are hardly alone if this is the culprit.
___

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:31 am 
Unregistered
Hello there. I am an abductee myself and I know how you feel. My experience was not as intense as yours because I realized where it was going. The key to stopping this is inside of you. You are the greatest being God has ever created and nothing in this world can control you unless you let it happen. In the beginning they make you feel that you are different from everyone else, sort of special. Then they slowly start to screw you up. Did you ever experience sleep paralysis? The first thing you should do is ask your guides for help. This worked for me. This is what I say every day before I go to sleep: " I ask all my guides to protect me tonight from all negative energies and beings, Earthly or alien, that are trying to abduct and/or hurt me, or make me do anything against my will. Thank you". Your Soul will know that your will is to stop these experiences and it knows what has to be done. I actually woke up every time they tried to get me. Your faith in the Creator will help you overcome your fears. You need to take your focus away from these experiences. I know it is hard to do, but you can do it. The more you concentrate on it, the harder they will attack you. Let them know you are in charge and you are not allowing them to do this to you. It will take some time, but they will get the message. I actually wrote a small guide to help people break away from these unpleasant experiences. If you are interested in reading it, let me know. Do not forget that He is always with you and He will always protect you as long as that is your will. These crafty devils are dealing with you on the energy level i.e. they are going after your astral body. Hence, all the alien energy implants are messing you up. Ask your healer to remove them first if he knows how. If not, I have someone you can talk to. Your will is a lot stronger than theirs. The greys have no emotions, and have a very small heart. ACTIVATE YOUR WILLPOWER. CONQUER YOUR FEARS. LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING THEM TO DO THIS TO YOU ANYMORE.
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next