UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:08 pm 

First and foremost, I am totally done living in fear from these beings. This morning I got a little, "retalliation" I felt the presence of the negative contact aliens, and then I heard a phone which is not there ring. Right like it was right next to me. They are giving me a wake up call, they are here, and they are unhappy, yeah well, get over it. I do not budge very easily. So we will see what happens next.

How this pertains to you. If I choose to help someone, I am not going to stop just because there could be consequences. So if you want help let me know.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:02 pm 

I think its unreal.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:52 pm 

We are people who have wills of our own. Our minds have not been tapped into in the full capacity of what a human can accomplish, but by training the mind not just with knowelege, but with usage, we can strengthen it.

During my last encounter, which I may have written about, but cannot be sure, I actually broke an arm of the alien. They have not been back since then. I have not even felt their presence. I also went through a detox like period, and feel even better than I felt from losing like 8 inches in my waist.

Aliens are not omnipotent, but the person has to have the will and desire to resist them. We cannot allow our negative emotions to over ride the God given right to not be abused and handled without regard for our rights as a living being.

God does love all of his creations. He however did not give any of them the right to abuse another one of his creations. When we look at that, we have a whole new set of responsibilities, and things we have done which are just plain wrong. These Greys are no different. They have crossed their boundaries, and are in need of realising, us little humans... we can reach a potential higher than we were born with. Whatever the highest heart is, God never preset one, and why should we?

May the Love of God shine a light which cannot be penetrated about each of you, and may the life within your being rise up and defend its God given right to be safe, and not abused by another mere creation. Praise be to God in the Highest, the whole Earth is filled withis glory.

Billy

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 pm 

Hi ! I am new here , how are you ? ..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:01 pm 

We are all pretty good. Its been awhile since I have posted anything. We do have an intro forum someplace, Look around and say hi.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:36 pm 

hm Dark knight finally learned about interpuction and spelling? :) or just copy pasta this stuff from somewhere else? :mrgreen:

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm 

Let us all remember to be nice. Even though at times DarkKnight has not done so himself, we can cancel out negative energy waves with our positive ones. My new approach, hug an alien, save a grey, LOL. Maybe if we flood them with uber happy fluffy feelings it will sicken them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 pm 

Here we go agin about love and hugs... to bad it does not work on them.

Judging from my own experience only basic very forwarded emotion seem to take any effect if some at all. In this field Greys are very primitive they do not understand compasion, love entusiasm anything that is known to be as what describes humas. However emotions that are hugly connected with instincts are somewhat different... and some of them if used correctly are working as a good shield against mind and body manipulation.

Plus i do not like the "love them all aproach" plese be a bit sceptic about that, just like with human population. Altho there are some good people around that does not mean that there arent plenty of bastards.
My experience unfortunately shows that... well they are not welcome in my life. Actually my life became very complicated since begining of 90... constantly on the move, constantly keeping low profile, tring to get lost in the crowd, changing contries every few years, taking jobs that only sustain my living... and waiting for the good moment to come...

If Dark Knight is writing some truth now... well he is not alone in this world with such experiences (even if my are very different we do share a few things)

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:50 am 

Do you have a reaction to metals? There is a reason I am asking. Which will be explained in my new thread, lol. Anyways, chanting is unusual for Aliens, so I wonder if a human using magick and psi is trying to use this stuff to get to you. Not saying you have never been abducted, but I am certain that chanting is somewhat abnormal, if I am wrong someone correct me. I will also ask God and my little buddies tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:24 am 

I think you'll look for the purpose why your companion cannot remember anything under hypnotism is because of the same purpose I cannot be hypnotised, don't fantasy, and cannot obtain a meditation condition. :shock: