UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: have I been abducted?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:35 am 

hello, I'm new to this forum but not to abduction forums. I've posted my story on two other forums, but I'm posting it here again because I'd like a second...or third opinion. I'm just going to copy and paste what I've already typed. I'm 16 currently, and I'd really appreciate any feedback.

Quote:
My first possible experience took place a while ago in my early childhood (I am at the moment of this writing 15), perhaps when I was 5 or 6. It's a very strong memory I have. I remember I was lying in bed at night, I don't know what time. In my old bedroom there were two windows opposite my bed, which was a bunkbed I shared with my sister. I was lying in bed at night when something suddenly came into my room through the window at the foot of my bed. Either the window was open already or it just passed through the window,I'm not sure which. It was in shadow,I couldn't see any features on it's face,but I get the distinct impression that it was tall and thin. It came through the window sort of folded up,with its arms and legs tucked in. The next memory I have is of being in,or placed in,some sort of "cradle" made out of hard material. I also remember running down the hallway outside my room feeling very frightened. I'm not sure in what order these two memories took place. I should mention that my bedrom was on the 2nd floor of our 3 floor house.

The next occurance happened when I was maybe 9 at least. During the summertime I decided to sleep in the guest bed for a while. I know I told my family and even myself that it was because there were too many bugs in my room (this is a new bedroom on the 3rd floor) but the real reason was that I had for a long time been feeling very uneasy and frightened in my bedroom. I always felt watched, and nights were hell. So I slept in the guest bed. The first night I slept soundly and awoke feeling fine,except for the fact that I awoke in my bedroom upstairs. I blamed it on sleepwalking. It happened at least 3 more times until I finally gave up and went to bed in my room,still feeling afraid. Many have said I was just sleepwalking,longing for my bed,but I say no for two reasons. One,I have only ever sleepwalked once,and two I despised my bedroom. On no conscious or unconscious level did I want to return to that room.

When I was somewhere between 9 and 11 I had two experiences at a cottage in the northern woods in my state. This cottage is very isolated and there are no big cities or street lights. The first happened when I was up there with my father and sister sometime during January. My dad and I went for a walk one night,my sister stayed in the house. We were walking when we saw a very bright object hovering above us. It was glowing an orange-yellow color and it was either very low or very big. It slowly moved across the road above us,making no sound at all, and soon dissapeared behind the trees. The next experience happened during a different trip,but with the same people. It was at night,very early in the morning,when I awoke suddenly and saw a short,leathery brown creature crouched at the foot of my bed. It was there for maybe 5 seconds and then dissapeared. I then went promptly back to sleep. Now this could be attributed to a waking nightmare.

In the year 2006 we moved to a new home,a smaller one. It's here that my most recent experience occured. I went to bed one night at about 11 pm. I wasn't feeling tired at all,I just wanted to read for a while and be alone. I got in bed and began to read. Then I suddenly found myself lying on my stomach with the book next to me,closed. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3 am. I don't care what anyone tries to tell me, I did not fall asleep. It was simply 11 pm one moment,then 3 am the next. I didn't feel groggy or tired at all.

Along with those more significant occurences,I have also had numerous smaller ones. I frequently see strange lights around me at night. I have heard strange noises in my rom at night, including my name being called by an unknown voice (I have heard it but it wasn't really hearing with my ears,it was more like sensing it in my mind). My right ear has an annoying habit of ringing for no reason. I have often awoken at night feeling startled or frightened and panicy. I sometimes have sinus pain, pain behind my eyes, and in my ears for no reason. I have also awoken with pain in several areas not caused by sleeping in an awkward position. These areas include behind and in my ears, my jaw, my eyes and behind them, my nose and sinuses, and a few other areas I'd rather not mention. From an early age I was interested in aleins and UFOs, not at all frightened by them or the abduction phenomenon. Then quite suddenly it all terrified me. I would feel physically sick if I saw a picture of an alien,and would feel paranoid and firghtened for the rest of the day and night. I also developed severe fears or phobias at this time in my life, including a very strong fear of the dark (stronger than the normal childhood fear), I became very afraid of bugs (which makes no sense, I used to catch any bug I could find, I loved them, but then I began to have panic attacks just from being in close proximity of one), I hated being alone because I never felt alone, I hated silence and always to this day sleep with a fan on, and I always felt watched and monitered, I was afraid of something being in my bedroom with me,something I could not see but was always there waiting for me and watching me. Most of these fears have stuck with me to this day. Later on I became not only afraid of aliens but also obsessed with them. I would suddenly feel the need to see a picture or read a book about them and couldn't concentrate on anything else. I would spend hours on the internet. I felt as if I was searching for something but didn't know what,and never found it. Then,more recently, I went to a bookstore with no particular book in mind and happened upon Communion (coincidentally, this happened just a few days after I was confirmed in my church,allowing me to take communion). The picture on the cover had a strong effect on me and still does. I can only describe it as looking right.

My father has also had experiences. Recently he told me he has a strong memory of being held down on a table as a child by short men and being poked and prodded. Several years ago, while up north at our cottage, his watch lost exactly 2 hours during the night and he awoke with a small but deep, tic-tac shaped bruise under his right eye. At home he awoke to find two round burns on his right wrist. He also has an effect on electronics around him. He would turn off streetlights and our houseligts. When it was most active,he said he turned off streetlights at least 75 times per week. More recently he turned off the tv and was going upstairs when it suddenly turned back on. Now,his most recent and what I feel most damming occurance happened not three days ago. He suddenly found that he had an object beneath the skin of his right leg,a hard object about an inch long. I could feel it beneath his skin and if you pinched the skin together you could see there was something. I recommended he have a doctor remove it so it could be seen and studied,but he hasn't done anything about it which is very frustrating for me.

That's all I have to tell so far. Oh,there is one more thing. Recenty I have felt less afraid of aliens and more, how should I put it, comfortable with them. I feel a strange mixture of longing to meet them and being terrified. Sometimes I feel safe when I think about them,other times I don't. Anyway, I'm still not sure if I have been abducted and would appreciate feedback.

EDIT: just an update of sorts. Last night (july 14/15) everyone in the house had a hard time sleeping. I kept drifting in and out of consciousness, and when I was awake I felt very afraid and uneasy. My father and sister say that they heard lots of strange noises during the night (an explosion, something banging into the side of the house, things running around on the roof,etc) but I don't remember hearing any of it.

Quote:
one thing I forgot to mention in my origianl post (I'll post it here because I can't edit the op) is that maybe a year ot two ago I had an odd reocurring dream that involved someone inserting a metal object, like a tounge depressor, far into the back of my throat.

Quote:
here's a memory I have from when I was younger that might be a dream but for some reason stands out in my mind. I was in some sort of large room that was white (or maybe beige). There were something like rope ladders hanging everywhere, and there were short brown aliens in the room. I was really scared and climbed one of the "rope ladders" to get away from them (I remember screaming at them) and one climbed up after me. I think it was trying to comfort me but it didn't work. That's all I remember. There might have been other kids in the room, I'm not sure.

Quote:
I feel like I'm looking at my memory through a haze, its difficult to remember anything clearly.

Quote:
update: last night (July 18/19) I slept normally, when I finally got to sleep. In the morning I woke and found three or four small puncture marks on my neck which I don't think are bug bites because of their uniformity. I do remember some strange things happening last night. I heard some odd noises, and I very clearly saw a pale white something flash by my bed, moving very fast. I had also sort of,ah, "challenged" them to come last night. Also, in our backyard we have a large group of day lilies that were mostly flattened like something large had been on top of them (we don't have deer in our area so they aren't deer beds), or maybe there had been several people standing in them or ( possibly in my case) lying in them. This has happened to these plants before.

Quote:
the puncture marks are barely visible now. I could only see them before because they were red.

Quote:
here were three marks in a line going around my neck, and then one almost directly beneath the first of three. Like this:

. . .

Quote:
September 3, 2007
Back at the cabin again (mentioned in my first post) I went outside at about midnight, alone. I went up the road to where it is really deserted and dark. I took my dad's high-powered light and began flashing a pattern: 3 long, 3 short, 2 long, 2 short. I did this three times, and I also sent mental messages to whoever might recieve them out there. I didn't see anything, so I went back to the cabin and went to bed, falling asleep almost immediatley. I dreamed I woke up to find some strange marks on my body, but when I actually did wake up I found none. However, after I had breakfast I felt a sharp pain in my left sinus cavity and my nose began to bleed profusely, only on the left side. After several minutes it stopped, but for the rest of the day I have been plagued with headaches and a dull pain in my left sinus. My dad says that when he went to bed the night I went outside, he saw things moving outside and in his room, and felt a very strong presence in his room. He held out his hand, mentally daring them to touch him. Nothing did, but he felt something touch him on his foot. My sister says she had a dream where she was with doctors, who placed some sort of box on her chest that some how helped them perform an operation. She also dreamed she was in a room with other people, some she knew, and they were all being checked to see if they were pregnant, or could become pregnant. I think all three of us were visited last night; my dad sensed them there, I was put out immediately and had something put into my head, and my sister may have even been taken onboard a ship. I believe my actions that night triggered this, which is interesting because both my dad and I tried it once before, with no (known) affect, but when I try it , alone, we all get visited. Even as I type this my head hurts.

Quote:
I recently tried talking to my parents about this, in detail, and now they're all convinced I'm psychotic. Or at least they think I might become psychotic. Either way, they don't believe a word of it and will be watching me like hawks, waiting with a straight jacket in one hand and the telephone to call the mental institute in the other.

Quote:
do you ever feel...
like there's something you know,you should know, but you don't. It happens to me every time I come across the subject of aliens and ufos. I just feel like there's something, something in my head maybe, something I know but can't remember, and I search constantly for it but I never find it and it drives me insane. I don't know if it makes sense, I can't describe it. It's sort of how the main character in close encounters has this image in his head that he can't figure out, he knows he should know it but he can't and he becomes obsessed with it.

Quote:
That's not really what I mean. It's really hard to explain. It's not that I forget something, it feels like something is missing, like something should be there but it's not and I don't know what it is. It's not just in my memories,too, if I read or watch anything about ufos I find myself searching for something that I don't know what it is, and no matter how much I read or watch I never find it. It's driving me insane.

Quote:
I need to know or I will literally go insane.

Quote:
with me it lasts for a long time, and I don't even know what I've forgotten.

Quote:
to be honest, I don't feel like anything special.

whew. well, that's all of it for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 am 

IMHO, yes you are an abductee, and your whole family may be, as well.

Dr. David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins, Jim Sparks, (all authors) -- these are names you can google and get information that may help you, either from their books or directly from them.

You don't say in which state you live, or what major city you are close to, but MUFON often times knows of good regression therapists who can help you fill in the blanks, and set your parents' minds at ease that you're not psychotic.

BTW, if you're really only 16, you write extremely well for your age... perhaps there's hope for the younger generations, after all. :mrgreen: Thank you so much for posting.

I was a childhood contactee, too, and it's been on-going all my life. I grew up in Indiana.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:05 pm 

thanks for replying. I really would like to go to a regression therapist, but I need my parent's permission (obviously) and the last time I talked about this with them it didn't go so well.
Yes, I am 16, my writing skills have almost gotten me in trouble in school (accusations of plagiarism), but thanks for the compliment. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:54 am 

Anyone who writes as well as you do will never need to stoop to plagiarism! I was always an excellent writer; it was some of the other subjects (algebra, shorthand) I didn't put a lot of effort into...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:54 am 

I'm horrible at math. or rather, I don't have the patience for it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:25 am 

Pythagorus, The Father of Numbers, tells us that all things are number. Whether you like math or not, don't do as I did ... apply yourself and learn as much math as you can. It will be very important to your future, and may help you solve a great many puzzles of life, when you're older. Math is far more necessary now than it has ever been. Computer games, UFO trajectories and dimensions, the speed of vehicles, etc. are all math based. All designs are math based. Running a household is math based. And if you ever have children one day, you may have to help them with their homework! :o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:59 am 

I am posting this for TIMBIT, because she is having computer problems:

FROM TIMBIT

Hello Naruana,
I had twice replied to your original post and lost both when I hit submit, very well could be a glitch on my new computer, but I'll try again. Will also take Tweaked's advise and copy and paste.

What I really wanted to say involved much to do with personal assessment. Being the bad cop here, I can see where the reaction of your parents is not quite what you probably expected. I tried to imagine myself as a parent, with one of my kids telling me of their experiences and what they thought might be happening to them. I would be very alarmed, and concerned. Your parents may be afraid, for the experiences you are having, and for the fear and confusion it is causing. It's important that they know what's going on with you.

As far as all the symptoms go. The ringing in the ears may have nothing to do with the other memories, and/ or the individual experiences themselves, may not necessarily add up to any one conclusion-just yet. Memory is one of those things best captured immediately after and event happens, before thought and analysis takes over and puts meaning to the events. The more thought you can put to paper as soon as something unusual happens, the better. Without regard to making any conclusions, try to record your thoughts in a journal that you keep on you at all times. What you write may not make sense at the time, but will eventually show patterns that will help you figure things out.

Any experience that causes you to question your sanity is something to take very seriously. We have learned through personal experiences (many posts here and other places online) that many of those who have been abducted have been traumatized, and scared out of their wits. You might want to search TT96's posts and I'm sure you will identify with that level of fear. When these things cause such impact on your day to day life, it is significant; how you process what you are experiencing with others who can directly relate (like Tweaked/TT96 and others) will help ease the fear, and you will feel better even having talked about it; knowing that others can offer support to you that others, like me, cannot, because I have never had such an experience myself.

If you are considering options as to regression therapy for example, your thoughts and experiences written down will provide valuable information to an experienced therapist. It is important that they have as great an understanding of all the events as possible. Somebody in that highly specialized field knows what to look for. It is not your run of the mill therapy, be careful who you choose.

It is interesting that your father told you of his experiences, and yet, it seems contradictory that he would question yours. But, if he experienced any fear, confusion, anxiety, depression etc., as a result of his own experiences (that he may never have come to terms with) it is understandable how he would react you you. Not only would it re-surface memories for him, but he would be afraid for you as well perhaps.

I do not doubt your experiences, I am only encouraging you to do your homework, and research all you can, from all available sources, professionals and non-professionals, and take what you learn with a grain of salt until you find your way. You may be like so many other abductees who have had similar experiences, but over a very long period of time.

To read and research with your obvious talent is excellent advice and I wholeheartedly agree. You can do no wrong as Tweaked has implied by arming yourself with as much information as possible. Who knows, perhaps someday you may read a similar post to the one you wrote yourself, and find yourself in the position where you can offer assistance to a stranger who is also struggling to understand.

I do hope you will keep us posted on how you are making out.

Timbit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:39 am 

thanks, both for the support and the compliments :mrgreen:
I have wondered why my dad has been contradicting himself, and I think you're right, he doesn't want me to worry or freak out. Also, I have been trying to be very cautious as far as deciding what could be connected with my abductions. I often find myself doubting whether I have been taken to the point of refusing to believe it, but it's only because it seems impossible something like this could happen to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:32 am 

My CONSCIOUS memories of being taken stopped when I was 12 or 13, and by the time I left Indiana and moved to Southern California, they seemed as distant as a fantasy or some dreams I used to have.

But when I was 21, living in Eagle Rock, CA, They began again, and have been on-going ever since.

I, like you, often wondered if they'd been real, during that 9 year respite. So, when they began again, THAT was all the answer I needed. I've never doubted their validity since.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:45 pm 

But that's the thing, I don't have any conscious memories of actually being taken, except maybe for that first one with the window. That's one of the main reasons I'm never sure whether I've been abducted or not, because you hear all these other stories from people who can remember exactly what happened but I can't.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next