UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:32 am 

He does have a nice smile on his face. I bet he is quite nice. Maybe, hard to say, needs a hat bigger lips.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:27 am 

Nah ... someone, probably a redneck, would think he's Chinese, and mug him in revenge for the tainted dog food! :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:31 am 

That would certainly improve intergalactic relations, ROFLMAO

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 am 

:mrgreen: Glad you liked it! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:54 am 

This thread begs the question.........have I been abducted?

Hard to say......but I think some of the greeters at Walmart have, you ever really pay attention to those folks...?

Maybe you're right tweaked..........the pet food.......but what about all the people who have lost their jobs because of cheap Chinese wages. I think we should pull him off the front door and put him out back unpacking all the stuff from China.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:13 pm 

Or maybe he should be out back RE-PACKING to ship back to china all the garbage they seem to think they can put off on the stupid Americans.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:13 am 

Tweaked wrote:
I have seen it. This doesn't look at all like the three small "androids" who were sent to retrieve me, my last trip up to the ship to see the Nordic-like aliens. And I also believe I heard from Whitley Strieber that this being was NOT like the ones he saw, either, but they went with this option for the book cover.

Interestingly enough, my cabin up north is in the same area where Strieber has a visitation.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:27 am 

Have you tried using the White Lights of Protection to make yourself safer? Sometimes just KNOWING you've put them around yourself relieves some of your anxiety. "As I believe, so I become..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:58 am 

What I would like to see is a department store that would remove all the made In China items for a couple of days just to make people realize how much we have come to depend on China for common household items at the expense of our own economy.

Some stores would be virtually empty with little or nothing to sell, just a lot of empty shelves.

Scary if you ask me......most of the factories that didn't move overseas went out of business.

So, have we been abducted..........the economy has.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:04 am 

You're absolutely right, David. If EVERYTHING foreign was removed from store shelves, we'd be crying FOUL! Fruit & vegetable bins at the supermarkets would be void of produce... toy stores would close... drug stores and doctors offices/dentist offices would shut down... hospitals coudn't function... but there :mrgreen: would be a lot fewer cars on the road.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next