UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:31 pm 

Well it is like, David I think it was, said. Obviously there is going to be both good and bad beings out there. It is the natural order that some people and things are just not nice. I am sorry it happens, and I wish it were not true, but it does happen, and appears to be true. So, life continues, and someday, we will have many more answers.

Billy

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 pm 

It had occured to me that different races of ET would operate in different ways. I don't think I've ever read, except for a few cases, where there was more than one type involved in an abduction, except for essentially variations of the same 'type'- some shorter, some taller, some more human looking etc.

In an overall sense there has to be a connectedness between them all (and black ops in my opinion), if only for the basic fact that they have a common denominator that goes unchecked, is arbitrary, and without accountability to the abductees. But, that doesn't exclude the possibility that this impunity is a result of known causes. Such as treaties, as I believe that governments have benefited from direct contact themselves, in exchange for human abductions.

It has been written about too that this exchange of information involves technology, which we have seen developed for military purposes. What confuses me is that this knowledge of advanced weaponry development for example, when used by the military, has been stopped, rendered useless, or thwarted when it was used as in the cases involving nuclear warheads etc., by ET's.

That gets me thinking that any original treaties, particularly humans in exchange for technology, while not being beneficial to abductees, has also not worked out for military, because at the flip of a directed ET beam, weapons are rendered useless. Unless of course, the intended purpose of their exchange of technology was not intended for military purpose, and in which case, any such treaty was broken by humans first.

There is a very long history of jets being scrambled over the last 50 years to intercept UFO's, and many of these jets have been vaporized, never to be seen again- but only when there has been actual weapons fired against them by the military pilots, from what I've been able to find anyway.

So I'm wondering why, if any treaties were indeed made to advance both parties' purposes and/or agenda's, and the shattered results of these treaties are what causes the overall lack of ANY human control, whether it be military and/or regular citizen, how can we presume to have any faith at all in disclosure from either party.

I do believe there has been over 60 years of contact, all the way around. And the 'show of force' such as what we have witnessed in the major mass sightings such as Stevensville and O'Hare, are not intended to display friendly, warm and fuzzy feelings, but rather a message for those to whom they communicate with that they are still here, and making some sort of point about being 'in your face' sort of thing, to military as perhaps some sort of warning, or control behaviour. Maybe it is an indicator that there are events directly corresponding with these sightings, and we are just not connecting those dots. Perhaps their involvement all throughout our history has been at arm's length, although clearly, they can trump any human military situation if they so chose.

And then there are our precious abductees. Caught in this maze of deceipt from both sides of the coin, set up as human guinea pigs in exchange for military advancement through new science and technology exchanges. The more I read of humans being viewed as 'collateral damage', the more I realize that the value of life as we know it, is viewed as a bargaining chip. Our abductees awareness and survival of their encounters is something I feel particularly protective of. To deny the reality of their experiences is to deny the reality of the whole package of what is known about ET, including the many other involvements they have had, on different levels, with different sectors of our societies, and governments. We cannot deny abductions with any less credibility than we give to 240 people witnessing a mother ship in Texas for example.

We are really small potatoes in this entire issue, and in an evolutionary sense, we are lightyears behind what is already known. For anybody doubting that secrets of this magnitude can be kept secret, you should read a few books on how that is done. ('Need To Know' by Timothy Good for example on 'UFO's, the Military and Intelligence', and Top Secret/Majestic by Stanton Friedman on Government cover-ups to name a few).

I don't doubt that what may have been original treaties, have evolved to separate and distinct agenda's, and nor do I doubt that when push comes to shove, there is a decided advantage to ET. I don't personally think it is possible to ever expect 'enlightenment' for abductees as to why they are abducted. That is one of the reasons why it is music to my ears that BrightLightBilly has talked about actual control over their unwanted intrusions. If we have control over them, to stop them, there is hope. Just to open up that possibility in the minds of those who have been silent (or silenced) is good news for all of us in my opinion.

Maybe this 'consciousness' is part of the evolutionary development of our species to develop an awareness of this part of the human experience. To deny it, keeps us stuck in the starting gate.

It isn't so much a compartmentalized phenomena although each element from abduction, to military, to weaponry, to sightings, to testimony, pictures, video etc., tend to be presented as distinct and different from each of the other parts.

Is it all the same kettle of fish?

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:32 pm 

How many of you have seen this picture? What do you think of it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:06 am 

I have seen it. This doesn't look at all like the three small "androids" who were sent to retrieve me, my last trip up to the ship to see the Nordic-like aliens. And I also believe I heard from Whitley Strieber that this being was NOT like the ones he saw, either, but they went with this option for the book cover.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:33 am 

If you squared the jaw, and made the color grey, it would be what I saw in my contact.

naruana wrote:
How many of you have seen this picture? What do you think of it?

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:23 am 

Nobody I know........but hey, I bet this guy could get a job at Walmart as a greeter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:32 am 

He does have a nice smile on his face. I bet he is quite nice. Maybe, hard to say, needs a hat bigger lips.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:27 am 

Nah ... someone, probably a redneck, would think he's Chinese, and mug him in revenge for the tainted dog food! :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:31 am 

That would certainly improve intergalactic relations, ROFLMAO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 am 

:mrgreen: Glad you liked it! :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next