UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:13 am 

Naruana, I don't think you're CRAZY.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:30 am 

thanks. I try not to, either.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:07 pm 
Unregistered
Hi naruana, seriously you're not crazy !!

The first time I actually knew that something was going on was when, well actually let me just write it out as it seemed to happen:

I woke up at 4am cos it was really stormy outside and the rain was really hitting my window hard - it woke me up, I looked out my window and could see an orange flashing light moving left down the main road of my town (we're a few hundered yards from the road on a hill and there are a few houses and trees obscurring the view). I started laughing to myself because it was mid december and raining hard, but I assumed that it must have been a gritter going down the road (don't know what you guys in the US call them, but it's one of those trucks that put salt on the road) I couldn't think of it being anything else ..... anyway, I jumped back into bed, laughing to myself because there was definitely no ice around etc.

The next thing I know, I wake up feeling really comfortable - you know those mornings where you're so comfortable you really don't want to get up? Just like that - anyway, I convinced myself to roll over and take a look at my bedside clock to see it was 5am exactly. That's when I saw this little guy next to my bed - he was around 3ish foot tall, maybe taller and wearing a really nice metallic deep blue shirt (funny the details you remember - I actually liked his shirt, I think that's why I remember it so well). Anyway, I started to sit up and he said 'no, no, no' really quickly and then 'yes, yes, yes' as I relaxed a bit - still seriously shocked - them I lay down and he left. That's the basics of it anyway.

So, I have absolutely no doubt that they are real because I was wide awake.

I lay in bed for about half an hour - freaking out a bit, but then I went to my brother's room to tell him what had happened and all he said was something along the lines of don't be so f***ing stupid !!! Baring in mind a few years later he told me about stuff that he's seen - so it goes to show that family aren't always the easiest people to talk to about this stuff, but that doesn't mean they haven't been through it themselves or that they won't understand, I guess it just depends on how you deal with it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:13 pm 

kelemvor, thanks for sharing that. There are a whole bunch of us who don't think you're crazy, naruana.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:47 am 
Unregistered
You are in no way crazy. I have terabytes of data in my banks to download into this site, and I am in no way talking about from a pc. I will introdude myself in the proper place "Introduce Yourself!". Just know, that you are not crazy.

Reality, when seen as a hologram, can no longer be held firmly accountable, and each experience is divine, and in time, unfolds and unravels itself to reveal perfection of intent at soul level. Just remember, Joan of Arc was nuts... Plato... Aristotle...And so on and on...:)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:02 am 

Can't wait for your introduction, zuvuya... and thanks for your vote of confidence.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:43 pm 

Ditto on the vote of confidence thing (although the fact that Joan of Arc was burned at the stake isn't comforting ;) ).
I was really thinking about all the past events in my life that could be related to abductions, and now looking back at my first post I realized that I left out some things, or maybe they weren't as clear then as they are now. In any event, I'd like to re-tell some of my experiences if I may, with more detail and clarity. I can't edit my post, so I'll have to do it here. If this takes up too much space, feel free to delete the post or whatever.

Right,so, I'll start with the earliest experience I can remember, as in my original post. It did take place when I was very young, probably about 5 or so.
Quote:
It's a very strong memory I have. I remember I was lying in bed at night, I don't know what time. In my old bedroom there were two windows opposite my bed, which was a bunkbed I shared with my sister. I was lying in bed at night when something suddenly came into my room through the window at the foot of my bed. Either the window was open already or it just passed through the window,I'm not sure which. It was in shadow,I couldn't see any features on it's face,

All of that is accurate up to where I described the being. It's odd, because in the original post I described it as being tall, thin, and sort of folded up, and while I do have that impression, I have another image, almost like it's superimposed over the aformentioned one. For some reason I see a body with a very hairy head on it. Is this a fading screen memory? Up until last year, when I really started to believe I had been abducted, I thought that this was a memory of a robber coming into my room, mainly because I saw in my mind's eye a human figure, yet I knew no such thing had happened. I asked my sister about it and she said that I have talked about someone coming into our room when we were little. Obviously that didn't happen, or it would be remembered and talked about by everyone in my family. Either way, the two images of the intruder in my head are in conflict, so much that when I really try to focus on what it looked like it becomes confused and all I get is a dark, indistinct shape in the window.
Next:
Quote:
maybe a year ot two ago I had an odd reocurring dream that involved someone inserting a metal object, like a tounge depressor, far into the back of my throat.

Now that I really think about it, this has been a "dream theme" that I've had for a long time, one that wasn't exclusive to one year. I tried to think about what could have influenced this, and all I can think of is that when I was younger I went to the doctor, where they tested me for an ear infection by swabbing the back of my throat (does this make no sense to anyone else?). I did not like that at all, but I don't think it was such a traumatic experience to give me nightmare for the rest of my life.
Quote:
here's a memory I have from when I was younger that might be a dream but for some reason stands out in my mind. I was in some sort of large room that was white (or maybe beige). There were something like rope ladders hanging everywhere, and there were short brown aliens in the room. I was really scared and climbed one of the "rope ladders" to get away from them (I remember screaming at them) and one climbed up after me. I think it was trying to comfort me but it didn't work. That's all I remember. There might have been other kids in the room, I'm not sure.

This dream/memory is accurate, but I just wanted to bring up that fact that I have had so many alien-related dreams/nightmares (if indeed that's all they are) in my lifetime. They were very common when I was little and scared the bejeesus out of me. I would wake up in sheer panic and waste no time sprinting into my parents' bedroom.
Quote:
September 3, 2007
Back at the cabin again (mentioned in my first post) I went outside at about midnight, alone. I went up the road to where it is really deserted and dark. I took my dad's high-powered light and began flashing a pattern: 3 long, 3 short, 2 long, 2 short. I did this three times, and I also sent mental messages to whoever might recieve them out there. I didn't see anything, so I went back to the cabin and went to bed, falling asleep almost immediatley. I dreamed I woke up to find some strange marks on my body, but when I actually did wake up I found none. However, after I had breakfast I felt a sharp pain in my left sinus cavity and my nose began to bleed profusely, only on the left side. After several minutes it stopped, but for the rest of the day I have been plagued with headaches and a dull pain in my left sinus. My dad says that when he went to bed the night I went outside, he saw things moving outside and in his room, and felt a very strong presence in his room. He held out his hand, mentally daring them to touch him. Nothing did, but he felt something touch him on his foot. My sister says she had a dream where she was with doctors, who placed some sort of box on her chest that some how helped them perform an operation. She also dreamed she was in a room with other people, some she knew, and they were all being checked to see if they were pregnant, or could become pregnant. I think all three of us were visited last night; my dad sensed them there, I was put out immediately and had something put into my head, and my sister may have even been taken onboard a ship. I believe my actions that night triggered this, which is interesting because both my dad and I tried it once before, with no (known) affect, but when I try it , alone, we all get visited. Even as I type this my head hurts.

Now we come to this one. This seemed to be a sort of turning point in my outlook on my experiences. First I want to add a few details I missed the first time. The night that it all went down, my dad saw an odd, bright blue light coming from outside near my bedroom window. The road is hidden from view, so it wasn't a car. The next morning he asked me if I had my book light on, which casts a sort of silvery-blue light, but not nearly as bright as the one he saw, and in any case it wasn't on. Also, I am left handed. I don't know if this is significant or not, but I mention it because I'm dimly aware of there being some sort of relationship between temporal brain lobes and which side you use the most and so on (I really don't know, just figure I'd mention it). I am almost certain that the bleeding was not the result of dryness or coldness, because the weather was still warm and it only happened to me. I think that this event brought some sort of understanding between my visitors and I. Up until this point I flat out denied the possibility of anything happening to me and was still terrified by them. That night I steeled my courage, shoved my fear aside, and went out into the darkness to see what I could see. At that moment I accepted that they were in my life and readily volunteered to be taken, if only to have the extra proof of them. Apparently they answered and gave me a physical sign that this was real, something that I had been hoping for. I get the feeling that from that point on any experience with them that I have will be less abduction and more visitation in the sense that it isn't entirely against my will. Of course, I am still terrified every now and then, I do still wonder, and I don't think that will begin to go away until I uncover whatever memories may lie in wait.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:55 am 

Naruana, I don't have names of therapists yet, but I've got a couple of people in the MUFON Forum who are helping me track down some reputable people. A couple of them live in Wisconsin, so we're getting warmer...

It sounds to me (just my personal, humble opinion) your WHOLE FAMILY might benefit from a regression or two or 3!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 am 

Strange thing the other night. My wife as well as myself had really bad dreams. Upon rising I noticed I had scratches above my nose, between my eyes. Also, My left (pinky) toenail was blackened & looked as if it was raised up. I went to touch it & it popped right off with a whole new nail under it. As if it has been glued on.This is kinda freaking me out because i'm now experiencing episodes of bleeding. I refrain from saying where but just guess. Oh yeah - Ears are ringing as well. I think I might give my Doc. a call. Maybe I went & caught that nasty, "Flalien". ie <Flu From Alien>?? Be Well.

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:40 am 

Oh, well, BOOOOOOOOOOO! I can say I've awakened with bruises, and strange triangles on my wrist, but nothing like this! Are you okay??! :o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next