UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:23 am 

From American Chronicle, this article appeared on today's date about a man who has sent a video of an abudction taken right from his bedroom. The film has yet to be released, but there is a report highlighting the experience on the link below.

The author goes on to also say that it has indeed been a record breaking month in June for sightings in Ontario, and North American wide, on June 19th, was unusually high in sightings.

[url "http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=30643"]http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=30643[/url]

I'll keep an eye on this one, and if and when the video surfaces, I'll update the information.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:06 am 

Well it's been a month since they said they would release the video, and nothing yet. I'd say that it was not as "spectaculer" as previously thought. I understand people are busy, but if it truly did show an abduction, and it looked real, Why in God's name not post it within days of getting it? Seems to me it would be of the highest priority to get this video out! Hopefully I am wrong, and dude is just way to busy to put it up.
___

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:22 am 

I'm thinking the same thing. Where's the beef!! I think the article said that it was shipped the end of June, and who's that busy to post something so important. Unless of course there is a bidding war going on for it, who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Maybe we'll hear more, I'll keep checking.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 am 

Don't want to appear negative, but you are forgetting that we now have homeland security checking the mail incoming and outgoing. It could be that there are things going on which are not being openly discussed.

Even Nexus Magazine is considered subversive by homeland and causing them a few problems.

Just to give you some idea of what is going on, the CIA have had a branch office in Vancouver, BC, Canada for some years now and have assets operating across our country.

If this film is the real deal, this is not fun and games, its serious business for all concerned.
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:56 am 

Important things tend to disappear, don't they?

Something strange happened with my last issue of NEXUS. My mother always receives her 3 days before mine arrives here in California. So she calls me to tell me, "It's here..." and then I know when to anticipate mine. Well, last issue she called on a Monday, and I figured mine would be here by Thursday. I waited... and I waited... and I waited. Seven days passed, and still no NEXUS. So I went to my nearest psychic shop and purchased a copy from them.

Ten days after Mom received hers, mine came, and pages 19 thru 24, and page 77 & 78 were 'missing'. This was the article about the "Chicken Pox Vaccine Promoting a Continual Cycle of Treatment and Disease." The entire article had ever-so-neatly been cut out - so close to the binding - I'd have never noticed the pages were missing if I hadn't already read part of the article in the one I'd purchased at the store, and wanted to finish it the day the regular subscription one arrived in the mail, and it was easier to just open the one in my lap than to go back to the bedroom and ferret out the purchased one which was somewhere in my computer desk... Talk about a shock, David. NOW I will have to check every magazine I get (Mysteries, UFO, FATE, Atlantis Rising, and a couple of others whose titles escape me at this late hour), to make sure all the pages are there.

TRUST NO ONE...
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:20 am 

That is a weird one........well, someone is doing their job, if you can call it a real job.

In the first week of February Flying Saucer Review mailed me a copy of their fall edition, with an article about my work in it. It was not until 93 days later that it landed in my mailbox. That's 3 months to get from London, UK, to Vancouver BC, so I have to ask myself where that magazine was for all those days?

It arrived in a sealed envelope, in perfect condition, didn't even look like it had been in the mail, not even a crease or a rub mark on the envelope. So, I have to suspect that our security service had it on their desk for a few days, while they made copies of the article to add to my file. Makes me feel all warm and safe just thinking about it.

But cutting the pages out................how dumb is that....maybe their copy machine ran out of paper?

By the way, Duncan at Nexus tells me there is an item in the very latest edition which has something to do with me, so I am looking forward to seeing what its all about. My copy is winging its way from Australia, via air mail I'm told.

But being of such a subversive nature it might get hung up in customs, who knows!

Good grief, if the truth be know, (exposed), the whole western world could fall apart and we can't have that happening can we?
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 am 

David, if it had been just a couple of pages, I wouldn't have thought about it. It looks like a very sharp razor blade or exacto knife was used to sever the pages about 1/16 of an inch from the binding ... and whomever took them, took them ALL - the entire article.

I think this has something to do with me having written some inquiring letters to public health agencies, some of the university medical centers, and the Department of Health, a couple of years ago, inquiring about the mercury used to bind the vaccines to the blood, and inquiring about the rates of autism going up since new vaccines have been approved and are being given to younger and younger infants.

I also did the same thing basically with respects to pets being vaccinated every year - especially ones who do not go outside.

I think I stirred someone's morning coffee in the wrong direction...
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:13 pm 
Unregistered
http://aswrrfafbaqad.host.com
desk3
[url=http://aswsrfafbaqad.host.com]desk4[/url]
[link=http://aswarfafbaqad.host.com]desk6[/link]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:55 pm 

Hi Jaymve,

That link doesn't work, can you try again? Thanks

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:54 pm 

This link is from a robot spamming our forum. I will leave it here so you know how it looks like. otherwise if you see something like this it needs to be deleted with out notification.
___