UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm 

I don't remember doing any astral traveling recently, but who knows??? Maybe we met up somewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 am 

Long ago i dont write about experiences, am still have new, but now am write all in my book. This all become more intense and realistic that previously. Not sure why, because am more crazy or i develop my imagination. Anyway am looking for any support to relase this book, its already almost 50% complete.

Few days ago light flickering in whole town at night, day later have dream about grey aliens, i seen them very clearly in all details like never before. Unless they look like in grey suits from latex and gogle on eyes, and later i was in room where was something about drugs and i seen MIB agents. So maybe these all aliens was fake, it look like.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 pm 

I hope you do tap into the MIB activities in your book.

Read through some of David's posts, and you will find reference, among other things, to MIB being responsible for a lot of the abductions that have taken place, as well as part of the coverup for the UFO's we see, which are terrestrial rather than non-terrestrial.

It would be hard to present UFO's without consideration of the fact that some/most/all of it is manufactured by humans.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:49 am 

Anybody can explain me why this is on list, what is connection to abduction?

35. Have you had back or neck problems, with T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body?

Am ask because few days ago i wake up with strong pain in T3 almost cant move head, this happend at night, still feel it.

My last aliens dream: In first part i was on top of secret mountain (feeling of high altitude in special place) where was stone sarcophagus, i walk near it and dress off to naked (surgery table) then i seen aliens walking around me and they was in fog with thunders (some electrificity, maybe engine sound) they say "this seed will be taken by wind and birds and spread around world" (artificual pregnacy)

Next scene was in small room, something about drugs and halucinations, somebody question me, peoples in suits shade glass like MIB, they could be aliens who play humans and thier role is to modify and remove memories.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 am 

35. Have you had back or neck problems, with T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body?

I think this has something to do with either going through space (earth to ship & back, in a paralyzed state) or from being restrained in some way.

Some people (my chiropractor, for instance) think it's because some of us are genetically altered while we're in the womb, by people from other worlds or other dimensions. I have had neck and back problems since I was a tiny child, and I know in my heart that I was altered before I was born; the aliens told me I had been.

BUT. When I was growing up, I never slept in a bed... I never had my own room. I slept 15 years on the living room sofa, so that might have something to do with my neck and spine pain.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 am 

Maybe true reason is sleep with no pillow under head, today i wakeup at night and realized that am sleep without it. But its theory that person was placed on bed in uncomfortable position paralyzed, and after hours pain come.

First time T3 problems happend to me few days ago after watch Avatar movie, now its because i realized that its very deep story and some parts could be possible, humans used as avatar by aliens to explore earth (mind reason) or just because i sit two hours in wrong position (body reason) I dont feel pain during watching but after wake up next day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 am 

Here is reconstruction from dream about secret mountain.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2928/secmount.jpg

Something else, few weeks ago i have dream about three peoples in black cloak. They have no face but white mass like snowball. Then one changed shape into face of human but it look like white plastic mask. Trough long part of dream i walk outside town for meeting and then i meet them. He come close to me and memories here end (maybe i wake up in this moment) From what i read in ufo magazine peoples meet aliens in cloak, so maybe these was aliens. I dont understand what it mean but worth mention.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 pm 
Unregistered
I don't know if I've ever been abducted, I remain skeptical, but I keep every unexplained incident in mind.
There's no way for me to accurately explain this, so please keep an open mind when I try. When I was a little boy, I came to school once thinking it was a Wednesday, but it was actually Thursday. It's not unusual for me to be off a day during the week, but everyone kept a weekly log of what they did while in class, so I was able to verify what I did and when. Suffice it to say that during that week everyone, including myself, missed Wednesday but I was the only person who really seemed to notice or care. When I got concerned about the day of my life that mysteriously vanished, they sent me to the Councilor who told me I was wrong. My problem with this was everyone seemed determined to believe that the week went by normally, but no one could tell me what I did just the day before. When they tried to tell me what I did on "Wednesday", I looked back in my weekly log and saw that everything they told me I did, just the day before, was actually done on Tuesday. This was never explained and nothing changed so I let it go.
This is the first time I've mentioned it in years. Last time I was too specific and it confused people, which was probably my problem explaining everything as a child.

Another instance was a dream I had when I was about 15. I came home, I was very tired, and I instantly crashed to bed. I can't remember a time when I was that tired, unless I was sick or had been working all day. This day was just like any other day at school so I should have been anxious to get outside. I fell asleep and the next thing I remember is waking up in a giant white room, (Similar to the white room Morpheus and Neo stood in, in the Matrix), surrounded by what looked like endless rows of people who were all just waking up. Everything is still very sketchy and I'm currently writing a sci/fi story with this as the primary motivator, but what I was able to understand is that I was in a place where separate consciousnesses from all over the galaxy/universe got together. They all looked human to me and I assume it's because that was what my mind told me they looked like. Something explained to me that everyone in the room was from a different world in a different part of space, in a different time, and the creators of the room were merely observing us. I remember meeting people, roaming freely among them and I think I even fell in love with one. There was no talking and no specific language, communication was more like feelings and meaning. If I pondered something, the answer just came to me, it was never verbalized or explained. In this dream, we were all there for what seemed like a few years, they told us we'd remember everything if we chose to, and I wake up. After I woke up it's like I forgot everything I had learned.
So now I'm including this as a part of my book series, but I'm filling in the blanks based off of my own imagination.

Last event.
I stayed up late getting drunk with a lady-friend when I was 19. It's about 4:30 a.m. and I decide to drive home. The whole way home I'm fighting to stay awake. I get about 17 miles away from home when I blink a little too long. The next thing I know, I'm waking up against a tree in the middle of endless green fields (Naboo from Star Wars: Episode 1) and I wonder just how I got there. I remembered driving home tired and suddenly it hits me, "I fell asleep at the wheel and now I'm dead." It was at that point that I got upset and start cursing at God and screaming that it wasn't my time. I was actually taking my own death pretty hard. I wasn't ready to go. It felt like only a few minutes of screaming and kicking at the cosmic unfairness before I noticed a person walking across the fields straight to me. They were completely blurred out (Just as Cuba Gooding Jr. was when he was first introduced in What Dreams May Come) but they stood before me and said "You're not ready to know." Then I wake up in bed, not knowing how I got there or how I got home for that matter. This is significant because I made a friend who is amazing at finding me when neither of us have a clue that the other is around, and she had the exact same dream.

I'm willing to believe that I have a very active imagination that can contribute to a delusional fantasy I piece together in my dreams. I'm willing to accept that these are just dreams and one day I just forgot to remember when I was a kid, but this is what's in my mind and what I believe I experienced. Take these as you will, I'm still skeptical and do not accept that anything happens without a logical explanation.

This was difficult to write.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:50 am 

Riffkin,

Just dreams...an important statement actually. I'm sure it was difficult to write, but don't pass dreams off as "just dreams", because dreams are a very important part of our existence.

We spend roughly one third of our lives sleeping, but we are not unconscious. Both the conscious memory and the subconscious memory are part of the same consciousness.

Consider yourself fortunate to have had the experiences you have had whether in a dream state or not. It would be much more difficult if it had all been played out in a fully conscious state.

If you had a consciously clear perspective of the things you have experienced in a dream state it would make this more mundane life that much more difficult to cope with.

We live in a universe which is highly misunderstood and there is much more to reality than most are willing to admit or even consider as possible. So don't be too hard on yourself because there is a reason for all that we experience whether we understand the reason in terms of the how and why of it or not.

Be at peace with yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm 

Dreams can be simple warning, such as, when you drink too much... never drive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next