UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 pm 

Tonight i have these:

5. Do you have a memory of flying through the air that could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying?
11. Have you had a strong sense of having a mission or an important task to perform, without knowing from where this compulsion comes?

In this dream i meet some strangers, which stand behind me or say something trough telephone, so i dont seen them but hear some advices or orders. Few fragments was very realistic. I watch beauty green hill with trees and blue sky and i was sad, almost cry and think that i must prevent disaster. Then i flyed trough streets of some unknown city long time in meditation position. Near temple entrance i meet one stranger which told me to join into some group. Other person say something trough phone and it was very hypnotic with some melody or noise in background, i feel like something is happend to my mind and almost fall into panic. Finally walk up into some tower, behind modern electronic doors was beauty girl which say that am here special guest. When wake up i was extremly tired, even triple more tired than before go sleep (normally after dream should have more energy)

So maybe its just dream but have elements like: feeling of flying trough long time, realistic hypnotic voice in my ear, meet strangers trying prevent some disaster

Do is possible that such dreams could be unconsciousness abduction?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:00 pm 
Unregistered
Dreams means revelations but when?
There are dreams that leave marks in the mind for example: whenever I feel like I remember Abducted different faces of the "dream" and what understand they tried to show me was the following: the races here on earth there are many among men human, were brought with them to see if we could live the experience of an interstellar society from different planets in the same harmony, made me see different planets with their respective races, the color people (blacks), Eskimo,aria or caucasica, indigena. now because if we lived together for thousands of years why? some make more evolution than others? This is the answer, the evolution of the different planets are all going in one direction and that is what we are helping to create the Confederation and if we are not understand that there will be others that dominate the universe and will not be anything funny . We are here on heart a big Laboratory to see the results and all those was not mixed they will bring back to their origins and leave here the results of the experience. That's means all the people was abducted or be a victim of an experience, be sure they will continu to see the changes of this evolution day to day. Maybe is truth or not...........who knows?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:48 pm 

I think a lot of our awareness of anything spiritual or paranormal or ET related has to do with evolution.

And, as such, people are on different 'scales' for lack of a better word. Some are born into families who already have a rich history of any or all of the above. Some start their lives with no connection to any of it. Others gifted with being able to meditate or experience astral travel can also tap into 'the other side''.

But, in an evolutionary sense, if it is a natural progression, and we are seeing the results of that, it truly is remarkable.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:51 pm 

We all march to our own drummers. All we have to do is listen to the vibrations, and try to remain in step.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:43 am 

I look again at this list of questions and count that have above 40 from 58. but am skeptic about many questions which are natural to many peoples like fear of doctors, dont trust authority, phobia, noises, dreams, psychic experiences, feelings, fears. And probably this list may convince peoples to believe they was abducted (and later maybe join to some support groups where pay money)

Really strange in my life was paralysis and feeling of some person who want to take me me somewhere. But its explained as sllep paralysis (old hag syndrome)

Also paranormal abilities like intuition or even mind controll, but this dont need to be connected with any aliens, but spiritual way.

Other stuff like dreams, even when realistic could mean nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 am 

Yes, that's so true. Any classification of experience will have things that won't apply or seem out of step.

As a guide, it's good to have something to compare to. Hopefully something like this will be revised and more accurate as time goes on.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm 

Here I go giving my one cents worth, oh the other cent went to an earlier post.

You need not be abducted to be abducted. (WHAT??)

Some feel as though they have been in the presence of an alien being, maybe, purhaps taken aboard a ship.

Well, many alien races will abduct the subconcious mind and place within it, simple tasks that should be done by you.
The way you receive this information is through your dreams, (For me it's Night Terrors), and once you get this information and put it to good use, purhaps it will in the long run help others, which in the long run helps the planet.

If an Alien race wanted this planet for their own use, trust me you and I wouldn't be having this conversation.

Remember, an alien race can abduct you through you sub-concious mind, don't be affraid, go with it, purhaps there's something for you.

Jeff

Look behind the clouds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:09 pm 

Jeff, I have "been taken" both ways, so I know this is true. When I am physically taken, I awaken just before I go through the ceiling or the wall. When they take my consciousness, I just suddenly am sitting or walking aboard the craft.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:44 am 

Ok i will tell you abou past year of my alien dreams. I dont have any proof that anything from this was real, but am wonder maybe there is connection, some pattern, which could lead to believe it was true. Story begin around spring 2008.

Usualy in my childrenchood i have sleep paralyze and feeling of some dark being who want to take me me somewhere, and usualy i pray and want this get out from me because it was like horror. But years later i begin to interest about ufology and my couriosity win. Next time when i sleep and fall into paralyze and feel this being come again i say inside me "ok take me with you, and do whatever you want" (because i wonder what will happend next) Then i feel this being was smile, some positive emotions from it. And later physicaly feeling like he hold my neck, but am still not fear, then he maybe hold my back around heart, but am not sure it was hand touch, just some energy or vibrations. Next scene was me lay in different room where was more light, surrounded by grey aliens. I feel like to be drunken but still consciousness and i was full of love emotions (i was just harmless) I think one stand to my right side and two from left. I rised up my arm into one from them trying to touch his face, he was fear me or be cautious but slowly step forward and am almost touch him. Then another or the same lay on this bed from left side (or whatever i lay on) next to me. And now i was able to touch him, it was softly skin, maybe something like latex armor. And here dream end.

I return to home around 23:30 and not fully fall into sleep when someone touch me. It was physicaly touch almost like someone walk on my bed. Probably this happend around 0:00 so i think it muste be ghost, because its ghost hour. Near my bed sit someone and look at me, maybe trough one minute. This being morph shape to anything which i like, for example medieval woman, then close eyes and in this moment am probably seen alien with big eyes. And dream end, next thing i remember when i sleep and have problems with breathing. I was very sensitive and understand more than before, something like highter perception trough some time. Next day i was outside home at night and seen strange light moving quickly over my house. Day later again similar thing, so i go far from town to hunt ufos, but i understand these lights was planes. Well first one over my house was maybe different, but i seen many of such lights and they all was planes, so i stop to interest about that.

I have dreams about broken clone, some deform childrens. Someone shown me these childrens, it was like failure experiment or something. Maybe this have connection to alien dreams, am not sure but this could fit to some pattern.

I have dream about two aliens dressed in funny way, similar to flatwoods monster. And i think it was thies fashion hit, but look weird to me. They was like two alien females. When i come to his direction, they escaped and i follow them. In next scene i was in some caves, there was wounded, weak or even dead beings in something like cocoon. I open one and inside was naked unconsciousness human female. I have feeling they have serious troubles and need some help.

I wake up in middle of night and there was someone face close to me, then dream end. When i wake up have mosquito bite on my left leg, but it was winter and this make me wonder.

Few days later. I was in dark room with two nordic females. Am sure one have short blonde hair and red eyes. In some moment they morph shape into something different, so am not sure how really they look. One was in front of me and second look into my eyes then go to some light source like window or door. I remember this dream from moment when i look at beauty red eyes of some female which was close to me. She shown me gift symbol which i known, seen years before. It was two open connected hands around heart, like trying to give someone own heart, or give love. Or maybe this mean just "welcome" And she probably say which one i like more, and there was two friendly females (maybe these two from previously dream) Again when wake up i have mosquito bite but on right leg.

I was in light room where flyed in air grey alien, then come to me second grey, stay close and just look at me. His eyes reflect light and shining. Being was mabe head shorter than me, am 180 so he got probably 160 cm. He shown me some colour balls over head and dream end.

It was strange dream where i levitate, meet some strangers. I have higher perception, more sensitive and understand i must prevent some disaster or help someone. In some moment someone say something strange to my ear (maybe in unknown language) it was realistic, in dream i seen this like talk trough telephone. Then i walk up to some tower, open door it look like hospital, maybe 10 beds,5 from left 5 from right. Beauty nurse say am here special guest. Dream end, i wake up wery tired (and this was already my last strange dream i remember from last year)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:38 pm 

WOW! :shock: This last post sounds exactly what I have been going through over the past 40 years.

And I also hate it when the deformed children are part of my experience with what ever is taking place.

Just can't get the children out of my head for sveral days after and experience, quite heavy on the heart it is.

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next