UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 pm 
Unregistered
I'm a very strong believer myself after capturing quite a major sighting on tape a couple of years ago in July 2006. (http://www.youtube.com/darksidexking) Here's a link to the footage is you want to have a look. It was in-definately real and was witnessed by me and two others. People claim it to be a stealth bomber or helicopter or some other crap, but I know what I saw. The classic flying disc! The subject has always had me hooked since a child.

I have done a lot of research since, and I know something is going to happen in 2012 and government secrecy and possibly a new world order to reduce the population of this planet. Also the different types of E.T. especially the Reptillians that could pose a threat to 2012 'agenda'. I've got to admit that most of the stories and footages are hoaxes, but you do come across genuine info from time to time. Ever since capturing this UFO on tape, I have had a few of the typical abduction symptoms, but cant actually recall being abducted what-so-ever. I don't really talk to anyone about this, mainly because most people will think you're a crazy nutjob.

I have woken up in a completely paralized state in bed barley able to open my eyes the paralisis was that bad! I've had the 'atmosphere' feeling round the bed before, but was unable to look round the room due to paralisis again. I have woken to a bloody pillow because of a nosebleed with no rational cause. Also has a few random nosebleeds like when I'm at work which I've never had before. Also I get the really high pitched ringing frequency sound in my ears that comes and goes quite regularly sometimes. Waking up to a strangely sore testicle (usually the left) that's quite uncomfortable for about half the day. I have also had the very thin paper like cuts about 3 - 4 cm (or longer sometime 2 - 4 inches) long that have appeared on my body and I swear they weren't there before. They seem to always be in a perfect straight line. Its as if somebody has gone over the skin with a really sharp needle and with a ruler or something and its just scratching the skin.

Just wondered if you could give any advice as I'm starting to get really paranoid and not sure who to speak to about this.. I think it could be happening to me, but I think 'they' must be wiping my memory afterwards and its quite scary to know that this could of happened. It could be down to just everyday life strain, but it feels different to that.

There have been a lot of sightings in the UK lately and I think this needs to be taken seriously for a change!

Please can anyone write back if you get a chance.

J

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 pm 
Unregistered
There's a couple more points that I forgot to add in, in the previous post.
I think I might know why my possible experiences could be blanked out from my memory. I think if I could actually recall these events, it would probably render me unstable in life and would probably turn mentally ill =( as for some reason I have a very deep mind.

I also always seem to remember 90% of my dreams and alot of people dont I dont think. I have very very regular dreams of 'end of the world' type scenarios and I always seem to be in a position of a leader of some sort leading people to a sort a saviour..? Is this normal to keep dreaming these events..?

J

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 am 

If you register as a member, and I can see which state you're in, I might have a regression therapy contact in your area. Not all states, and not nearly enough areas in any given state have someone who is properly trained for this kind of therapy, but I do have a list, so if you think seeing one might help you, just register: only the Moderators can see your information. For obvious reasons, I can't post a list of therapists on-line, because some of them have their own problems with peer pressure, too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 pm 
Unregistered
I have two scares and I never been hurt to get that maybe have an alien origin.

Attachments:
view from other angle.JPG
view from other angle.JPG [ 15.9 KiB | Viewed 6108 times ]
scare_1.JPG [11.21 KiB]
Downloaded 82 times

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:37 pm 

Abducted for real,

Did you read Tweaked's post?

Timbit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:03 pm 

Tweaked

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I am now a registered user. I would really appreciate it if you could give some information about places in the UK that I can visit about this.

Again thanks for your time.

Jamie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:20 am 

JDARK11
I watched full movie and wonder what happend next? How this end, object fly away, disappear or something else? I stop in many frames and found few different shapes, so can you describle in words how it really look like?

Following Jef theory in dreams could appear blocked memories, so maybe worth to tell about my new alien dream. In this dream i was outside my summer house, when suddenly appear unvisible dome. I mean walls have something like camuflage (similar to predator movie) and inside was total darkness and there was two aliens. I fall into totall panic and scream something like "you are real" and it was too much for my mind and i whish to quickly forgot what happend. Around dome was the same atmosphere as i feel previously during sleep paralysis, maybe some electromagnetic field. Here is simple sketch.

Something else, many bloody scratches or "insect bite" appear on my body, and somehow i explain them rationally. But these dots on hand are weird so i take closer look at them. One dot (A2) is very old maybe 10 years, three else are new. A1 almost unvisible (skin is more white with tiny red inside), B medium red and C very visible and was deep to blood. Most interesting are distances between them, its 2,5 cm and 3,5cm (+/- few mm) This make me wonder, 25mm in one inch, so maybe aliens use United States Customary System ? In my country we dont use inches.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:56 am 

See my comment to you in your private messages.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm 

Koval321,

When I actually first saw the object, I was probably looking at it for a good 5 - 10 minutes before I actually got the camera to film. This is when I realized it would probably be a good idea to get this on tape. This was the objects closest point (before filming). It seemed to be accending at a very slow speed, unlike of a plane or helicopter and was totally silent. Also like you pointed out, it does seem to shape shift in the footage which is unexplainable. By the end of the footage the object was so high up in the sky it was really hard to focus on the camera, even barely visible to the naked eye. Like a tiny pin prick in the sky, if you had taken your eye of it, you would have lost it.

I have drawn a little scetch of what it looked like before filming and the detail we saw. Truly nothing from this world.

I think I am going to make notes of my weird dreams from now on, maybe after reviewing them all after a period of time, it might help give me some sort of message.

Regards
J :)

Attachments:
File comment: ufo sketch
ufosketch.jpg [2.2 KiB]
Downloaded 61 times

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am 

Yes, the same shape as i spot on few frames. Look like classic ufo, but maybe it was remote controlled craft? For example this aurora goldeneye

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next