UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Was it a dream?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:10 pm 

Kevin, have you ever read books on self-healing? Perhaps when you struck your head as a child, some of the synapses got disconnected. Many times, other nerves can grow around those breaks and "replace" the connections. Perhaps yours just never have done that. If you can understand medical diagrams of the brain, and see how the two hemispheres 'connect' to each other... perhaps by meditation you can tell synapses in your brain to reconnect.

This, of course, wouldn't happen over night, in all probability; you would have to work at it during meditation for weeks or months. But it might be worth a try. Visualization is a powerful tool.

So, if you're going for a brain scan or an MRI, have the doctor show you where he thinks the disconnected circuits are, and what those might be... Perhaps you can use your power of self-healing to make your brain function better. It might be worth a little time and effort, and we never know for sure what we're capable of doing until we try.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:14 pm 

I posted a video link, a while back, of a lecture a doctor gave 8 years after she recovered from a stroke and could talk about the things she was feeling while she was trying to discern what had happened to her, and how to call for help. She couldn't get a number dialed for the longest time, because one side of her brain couldn't retain what number the other side had dialed last... It was very moving and enlightening. Her short-term memory was fried, as was her ability to speak intelligently. I don't remember where I posted it, but if you haven't seen it, one of us will find it and re-post the link here... This is something we can all benefit from.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:27 pm 

I found the stroke victim's video link: If any of you haven't already seen this, it's AMAZING!

http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/229

This really opened my eyes a whole lot wider.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 am 

Thanks, I do think people have the ability to heal themselves.
I think that the same energy that keeps us alive is the same force of all life, this means power and the ability to increase ones inter power of energy. This takes mind control to the point you can control your body, your body can repair itself by it making whats needed to repair itself. I have been trying to gain more control but I'm weak willed and thats why I'm here, I have no friends to mention as I do not know how to interact with others well. I love tech and history and faith, I do not like parties or loud music. I think (deferent) then most people, I think about every little part of an Idea to the point I try and learn who it is. Like lets say the word Fireman, as one work we just take it that its a name or Batman or Superman. But I think why it was called that name and look into its why, the 3 names are very clear why they are named what they are. I no longer see them at face value I think of them as words that inform about the idem and its very simple idea, I'm a firm believer that if you are around smart people or free thinkers you will as well become more of that. If you let yourself stay in your box it will never let you grow beyond that area, you need to build a bigger Box or take away that box.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:01 pm 

Quote:
I'm a firm believer that if you are around smart people or free thinkers you will as well become more of that

I agree. There is a very real energy that comes from people like those described.

As to the ability to heal, I have experienced that first-hand, with an Aunt when I was around 12 years old. I thought she was nuts at the time, but when she did heal me, I was forever a believer in this ability.

Some people are very gifted indeed.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:28 pm 

I was healed in Spring, 1979. Had a HUGE cyst in my right breast. My mother had a healer come to my house. He sat cati-cornered across the room from me and put me through a healing meditation. The healing was INSTANT. The cyst disappeared, totally, during the meditation. The gentleman doesn't live in this area anymore, or I'd be using him NOW.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:36 am 

I was thinking I would build a place in Mexico or Maybe in Tahoe, I'm not sure but I want to get away from the every day life. I'm looking to buy land so I can build be a get away, a place to go and clear my head. A place to learn without stuff to lose focus and a way to remove the problems.

If I made it in Mexico I would be able to buy land for cheap and own a much bigger area, but would need to build larger and wider walls. Their laws are not like our but at the same time if I own it close to the U.S it would be use to travel, otherwise you would have to fly in and out of the area.

If I wanted to build in Tahoe it would be safer and cost 100 time what it would be in Mexico, I just got back from Tahoe and I really enjoyed it but it cost a lot. I was pricing a house and it was small for $1,000,000.00 but the weather was nice, but it is warmer then it would be in nov or dec.

That way I would be able to focus my mind and learn without stuff keeping me off key.

Kevin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:40 am 

NOT Tahoe... if the magma beneath Yellowstone blows, you'll go with it.

And if you move to Mexico, you'll either have to speak GREAT Spanish and become a Citizen to own property within 25 miles of the Border or the beach, or you'll have to purchase land inland. There IS, however, an American colony near Guadalajara. Lotsa Baby Boomers have bought land and retired there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:42 am 

I wanted to say that my head is feeling better, for the last 3 or 4 day Its been better. I don't know why but I hope its say this way.

Kevin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:52 am 

Glad you're head is better, Kevin... stay off the soft drinks; aspartame will KILL you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next