UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:04 am 

Hey guys,
I was watching some videos on AlienVideo.net and I found this article.
I personally have never seen anything like this. Heres the link right here guys but for you light stomach people the pictures are graphic.

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-ab ... lation.php

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:09 pm 

I can't believe you made me watch that. Only joking, my choice, it tells you what's coming. They are quite graphic arn't they. They seem authentic enough. If I have nightmares tonight it's your fault though ok. I want to tell you not to be frightened by these things but it scared the heck out of me and I reckon kids your age handle the gory stuff more than adults do. If you've read my posts then you know i'm one of those (an abductee) and I have never met an alien capable or rather who would want to do that to a human. The ones I've met have been gentle and careing but they have told me that there are others here too who are pretty bad and who would do us harm. I'm thankfull that I have never come accross one and certainly hope that no one else ever does have to meet one again. I want so much to tell you not to worry and that it's not real but unfortunately I believe in it. I see why you would want to have a pelet gun with you now but don't stress there are more good guys than bad ones. Ann :P :o :o :o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:21 am 

Lol Cool i'vs never like been in contact with ET's, but i think that I would be more scared than excited :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:37 pm 

You don't always remember when you've seen them or been with them. You may already be part of their family but just haven't remembered yet. I've been going all my life. At first as a child I'd see things or remember things and be told it was my imagination or I was dreaming or it was a night mare or I was making it up and then as a young adult things would happen that just didn't make any logical sence and I'd have memories that made me question my sanity. Then a little older I started having even more memories pop out of no where and they started to all come together and paint a picture. Even though I'd heard about aliens and read stuff it was a bit different to my experiences and life gets so busy doing "normal" stuff you don't have time to indulge in all this and get to the bottom of what's happening. All of a sudden about 10 years back I stopped fighting it all and started talking to them. (In my head) Nothing happened for a long time and they became like this imaginary friend I would confide in but I still didn't know it was true. I'd talk to them every night like people say prayers and I'd go through my day with them and then one morning I woke up confused because I had been on the ship with them and had memories of everything. (I was exhausted too) I walked around like a zombie thinking did that really happen, my God it did didn't it. I got a bit panicky and short of breath and a bit scared. Then my friend on the ship (her name is Massilla but I hadn't realized how close we were then) told me off in my head loud and clear and I thought everyone could hear her and told me that I had promised not to be scared and if I was going to be like that they'll take my memories back again. I shook my head, composed myself and I've had a good relationship with them ever since. I still talk to Massilla every night and when they're not busy they let me come up there. At least now I know they arn't imaginary and I have a two way converstion. Ann :P :P :P