UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:18 pm 

This has been going around the mullberry bush for 30 years now.

Apparently a relative has 'come clean' about the whole thing.

Rather disappointing if his story can be verified.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Andreasson.html

http://www.ureader.de/msg/1182957.aspx

Timbit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:26 pm 

p.s. I tried sending an email to the author just to verify it was real, and it was returned as not a valid address.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 pm 

This SOUNDS to me like "SOUR GRAPES" from a disgruntled step-son.

In my extended family, believe me--I have seen things like this (NOT about UFOs, of course; rather, over ORDINARY family matters!) happen all to frequently by someone who feels left out or is some manner disenfranchised. One would think that if he really wanted to be believed, he would have shown this around to OTHER family members who can agree with him, before he sent it out with all the misspellings. Obviously, he didn't do that, so his personal credibility must be called into question here.

As for being drunk at the beach and passing out? Let me tell you something... I was having a terrible case of insomnia, one night while Howie was asleep, and was sitting up, watching the weather channel, having a glass of champaign when I was contacted. Just because a person has consumed a little alcohol, it doesn't make them a liar, or "passed out." Howie said he got up to go to the bathroom, saw me sitting at the dining room table, and tried to talk to me. I didn't respond... so he thought I just hadn't heard him, and went on back to bed. In fact, this is one of many contacts I've had wherein my body remained stationary, but my consciousness was transported to another plane and interacted with my familiar other family.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 pm 

Yes, sour grapes seems to be the theme. He had many, many years to come forward too, and he kept silent. He must have benefited somehow from all of it, or he wouldn't have suddently developed personal standards like he did.

The moot email address didn't help his credibility either!

I think you are very fortunate to know that that time you were 'gone', you were conscious of where you were. Astral travel rings a bell here too. I knew a fellow who was able to do that, and fly around the town at will, returning when he wanted to.

Talent!!!

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 pm 

He does sound a little disgruntled and a little jealous of the time his father spent with Betty instead of him. I know my own visits with the aliens would be hard for a lot of people to believe and I rarely talk to anyone about them except to those who have an open mind. I don't mind when people say that they just don't know what to believe about them but I would get angry at anyone who would try to call me a liar or think I'm delusional with it.

Even my own children would be hard pushed to remember a time when I had been gone. My visits were mostly in the evenings or night and only a handfull through the day. It would all depend too on what way they took me. There are three ways I've gone to them. One was physically into the ship, another and usual one is through some machine that paralysis me and leaves like a shell of me behind but I'm actually gone and there was another way similar to that but it wasn't through a machine.

There have only been about a dozen occassions when I was actually absent but I was always alone when it happened and wouldn't be alble to prove it to anyone. I rarely said anything to my children because I didn't want them to grow up and be afraid of them. I have seen my own children there as well but I never said anything to them at the time because I figured if they were meant to and were ready to remember they would.

I have discussed it with my daughter as an adult and she says that things about all this feel familiar to her like they did happen but sort of like haveing taken it all for granted and not really analysed it. It's hard to know whether to let kids know or not. In my earlier years I wasn't sure what was happening to me and I didn't want to put my own personal fears onto my children so I would just keep quiet.

I guess for a lot of it that is what happened with this young man. When it was happening it was probably kept quiet from him and now he doesn't understand it. I believe what people say happens to them regardless of how far out it may seem because I know what I've been through myself and that has been quite far out at times too......Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 pm 

Sometimes it's jealousy, or just NOT ever wanting to have to admit to oneself that this kind of incident is possible, and very REAL for some.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 am 
Unregistered
The Andreasson Investigation generated untold amounts of Enoch-Jesus-Amadon symbolism. I have been discovering more and more since about 1996. In this symbolism, 143 is called the Amadon Number. My personal belief was that Innocent Abel, Enoch, and Aaron were all incarnations of Amadon and that the beginning of the USA was an Amadon Enoch event. I
reached this conclusion in the early 1990's; then in about late 2oo6 I discovered the following
which I took as an indication of the accuracy of this statement:

Amadon x 1776 x Amadon = 14300 x 1776 x 14300 = 603550 x 601730,

which is the Book of Numbers Census Product (Bible). The Andreasson event was at South Ashburnham, Massachusetts, which is the only Amadon Number addressable zipcode in the
USA (1430), where the 14300 zipcode is the post office designation for Niagra Falls, NY and not
addressable in the usual sense. I took this recent discovery as yet another verification.

There is a rather technical website, which is a study rather than light reading. It reveals much more along these same lines of thought: paraastronomy.wordpress.com .

My discoveries indicate that hoaxing the Andreasson event and the subsequent investigation is
pretty much an impossibility. The Andreasson event was on 20th century day number 24496, whereas my symbolism is about a coming world event during the 24496th month since the symbolic birth day of Jesus. There are too many fortuitous coincidences that relate to the symbolism of Enoch and Jesus (these coincidences also relate to what I call System Riddles).

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:05 am 

Its not hoax, but it could be missunderstanding. Maybe its some part of brain which generate spiritual experiences, and aliens was modern style of such experience. In past she could see angels, or other fairy beings. There was lot of religion stuff, thats why i have such theory, everything was symbolic: Phoenix, Crystal paradise, God gate, Share bible

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 am 

Anyone can say this or that is a hoax and make a certain number of people believe it so.

It certainly is a good way to win fame and fortune eh.......it was dismissed at first, which is pretty standard........a contact, you mean like in a saucer that flies.....that is quite unlikely.

So you create a hoax that no one believes and when they do believe it they say it's a hoax.

Makes a lot of sense eh?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 am 

I do not know if the story of Betty is real or not.But I will say is there was a lot of activity in that area at a place called Barre Falls Dam.Which is only a few miles away.And this was in the mid to late 90s .The reason I know this .Is me and my brother saw ships had missing time.Me and my friend Scott his wife.My now divorced wife all saw ships in Barre Falls.I lived in Hubbardston Ma.Which is only a few miles down the road from Ashburnham Ma.I did not even know about her story until I moved out here to Montana and had been here for over 9 years.And was on the internet looking for things.It was not very populated back then.So I can imagine in 1969. When I moved to my town of Hubbardston in 1981 there was 1500 people in my town so I can imagine back then.I do not know why they were around there when I was there.But then I do not know why I have them out here in Montana now either off and on.And that is up at 6000 feet going over my property.But I am glad for it.Always have been.I feel very very lucky for this to have been going on now for over 40 years.It is awesome.I can honestly say and this might sound strange but I love them.We are different but the compassion is the same.