UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:23 am 

i was pregnant with my little girl my due date was due very soon like couple weeks...so i was laying down relaxing in bed beside my husband he was sleeping and i was just laying there thinking about the baby feeling her kicking faintly and i closed my eyes, and then all of a sudden i felt like somone was watching me i opened my eyes and there standing beside me a tall skinny long arms huge head with big black slanted eyes looking at me it had two slits for nostrils and a slit for a mouth looking down at me,his color was like light brownish tan must of been 6 feet tall next to me by the bed ...
i wanted to move i could not , i was stuck my arms legs felt very very heavy , i tryed to scream nothing was coming out.... i was terriefied i couldnt do anything get away was a horrible feeling.
so it was staring at me for about 4 ,5 min but to me i think maybe longer then i was set free i can move....i yelled at my man he woke up and he saw it for about 10 sec ish he grabbed the lamp and through it at the alien it vanished.....

theres more...

few days later

i was on the computer looking at the news and there was a sighting of a UFO in the same area were we lived witch happend the same night this alien was in my room in my house....

so i know this was realy true cause my man seen it....and so did my fellow neighbours seen the ufo the same night .

I swear the is not a hoax .....Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:25 am 

Other Beings, I've been told, are often very curious about human pregnancies. We may be one of only a few races in the solar system who still give live birth. Perhaps many of the Beings who traverse the skies can only raise children who are nurtured in test tubes or chambers of some sort.

I've talked with some women who are positive they have been impregnated for just a short time, and then mysteriously the pregnancy disappears; afterward, sometimes years later, these women awaken aboard a craft and are taken and shown half-grown hybrid children they believe are the ones who mysteriously disappeared from their wombs.

The "Grays" in particular seem to have trouble imparting emotions like love and tenderness; they are said to be unable to bond with the hybrids they create, and in some case studies, woman are taken aboard ships and asked to hold hybrid babies because it's necessary for them to feel a mother's emotional bond, or sometimes the babies die because they are half-human.

If your baby was due to be born soon, it's highly unlikely she would ever be taken away. But if your egg or your husband's sperm was "tweaked" (as per my name) by other Beings, they might have been checking in on you and the pregnancy to make certain both of you were all right.

My mother, in 1940, was visited by an alien Being, and told she had been given "two gifts," and that the children (my brother and me) must be conceived before her 16th birthday. Even though she was only 10 at a time, and thought maybe she had been visited by an angel (like Jesus' mother in the Bible), her grandparents convinced her that while God can do anything, the Devil is a Great Deceiver... so she put that idea out of her mind. Three years later she met and fell in love with our father, and when she was 14 they eloped and married. It wasn't until she was pregnant with me that she remembered her visit with the strange Being, and she admitted (many years later) to me that the thought she might be carrying the Devil's Child scared her out of her wits. Then 4 months after I was born, she conceived my brother, and that frightened her even more; she hadn't yet turned 16--what if her "gifts" were from the Devil and not God? She died two years ago, STILL not being sure if we are from God or from something else.

My brother and I, although as different as day and night, have had dreams of aliens and contact with them, most of our lives. I was told when I was 21, during a Contact, that we had been "tweaked" before she'd even met our father, so the children you have may be endowed with special gifts, such as psychic abilities, high IQs, etc.

The only thing I can tell you is that what you and your husband experienced is NOT unusual. Thousands of others, the world over, have seen Beings during pregnancy, and before and after. I don't think you need to be concerned that your children are in danger. They may indeed be especially wise and have outstanding traits which will benefit our world. Just LOVE them and give them the best education you can. And please do not FEAR them the way my mother feared us... had she not been given the idea that some children may come from The Devil, she would never have spent 60+ years of her life wondering if one of us (or both) would cause the End of the World. We haven't, and I don't believe we ever will.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:10 pm 

My husband has concidered himself as indigo, and ours kids as crystal children.

my oldest son has alot of abilities .....so hubby and i did some research on internet

i am also physic ,and can hear ,see spirits but that is going out of topic lmao

let me know , what yer thoughts are

and THANKYOU so much about what you wrote , makes alot of sence and clears alot of my questions

do you think it was a grey in my room that night?

again thankyou . :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm 

Amazing experiences guys...and Tweaked it's nice to hear such a detailed story about why you are tweaked.

So many people must have such fantastic experiences throughout their life...
but it takes courage to speak out about them though...and i'm glad so many have spoken out and still continue to do so.

Cherry, it may have been a Grey in your room... though it sounds a bit taller than a Grey..Greys are usually seen as fairly short people.

Of course there is countless life forms in the Universe..but i wonder just how many different species have actually visisted the Earth and have interacted with humans.

Boggles the mind..eh, guys. Although absolutely amazing.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 pm 

It's hard to know if all beings with exaggerated heads are "grays." Perhaps some people in our government know if they are, but since none of those who are in the loop are divulging anything to we the masses, we the masses can only speculate.

If Beings from the same solar system appear similar but have distinct differences due to atmosphere, culture, gravity, etc., they may identify themselves independently, just as we tend to segregate ourselves into races, even though we're on the same planet, and even though we "humans" tend to have two arms, two legs, one head, no tail, and we can be tall, short, many skin tones, many hair & eye colors, many body types, and so forth.

Here is a link to a Mutual UFO Network Los Angeles list of DVD's you can purchase. While I must admit I have been a member of mufonla, and probably will be again soon, I have nothing to gain by hawking a particular lecture video to you. But I'm recommending that you purchase it if you can afford to do so, because this particular speaker, JOE LEWELS, (9th name down on the list of DVDs) shows sketches in his lecture - sketches made of alien Beings, described by the people he has counseled throughout his many years of research. Some of the sketches shown in the DVD lecture may help you determine what kind of Being you glimpsed.

http://www.mufonla.com/videoorder.htm

And by being psychic, yourselves (you and your husband), you may be links in a chain of generational Contactees who have been "tweaked" down through the Ages.

I consider myself to have been an "Indigo" of my own generation - I was one of the very first Baby Boomers. But what was before "Indigo?" My mother was a Contactee... my great aunt, born in 1906 was a Contactee... her mother (my great grandmother, born in 1887) was definitely a Contactee, (although Grandma chose to consider whatever relationship she had with the alien Beings she saw, as ANGELS - because in her day, it was either an angel or a devil!). So... instead of elaborating between generations by naming children Indigos, Crystals, etc., I just use the term Contactee, because regardless of generation, century, millennium, there have (I'm convinced) a percentage of us humans who have been in contact with our Space/Dimensional/Alternate Reality relatives since we were seeded here in the Beginning.

I know this doesn't really help YOU, per se, in figuring out what Being you both glimpsed, but Joe Lewel's DVD might trigger more information you have buried in your deepest unconsciousness memories.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 am 

Tweaked, I know you and I do not agree on this point, but I do not believe for one minute our government, yours or mine, knows very much at all, which is why they are less than helpful.

The only thing they have is what they refer to as gravitic technology developed by TT Brown many years ago, but even this is nowhere close to gravity control or anything remotely resembling gravity control.

On top of that I don't think they'd know what it was if they fell over it.

Benevolent ET do not socialize with government agencies for reasons a bit too profane for this forum.

Remember Gen, Jones who was going to declassify anti-gravity technology early last year. He was appointed by Obama to get things moving on new technologies for America. And what came of that other than nothing.

It would be a bit embarrassing to declassify anti-gravity technology only to discover the most up to date report could very well state quite clearly........"We don't know."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 am 

David, with all due respect, I think - no matter how dumb over governments still are - they still know a great deal more than they are going to tell us. Too many ramifications: Law Suits, Harassment suits, questions they don't want to answer, etc. Our tremendous LEAPS in technology came from somewhere else, not just the minds of normal people. And all that government mind-experimentation? We didn't just think of it on our own.

My step-father, back in the early 1950s, wasn't of any interest to anyone in the CIA, the Pentagon, or the FBI until after he'd had his UFO experience in Panama in the late '40s, when he was healed of malaria, MIRACUlOUSLY, and suddenly had psychic powers and precognition that came from his encounter with people from a UFO. He said this was AFTER the Philadelphia "debacle" with Tesla and Einstein, which caused the "rift in the Time/Space Continuum" which let the "grays" finally get through to our dimension. And he DIED because he refused to participate in Remote Viewing (in it's infancy) wherein the Pentagon and CIA wanted to harness it so they could KILL adversaries.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:49 am 

So you housband see it also? I never sure its something real or imagination in sleep paralysis.

Anybody known what mean "Agat Khul"? I tryed focus on lost memories and seen alien speaking to me, or feel like he call me this "name/description" Ok am not sure its my imagination, problem is that when anything remember i must call it another dream. I also seen alien in my room, and feel like he touch me, but even then am not sure its real.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:54 am 

HAHAHAHA ya you could rule that one out...(sleep paralysis)

it was real...ill tell ya that!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:57 am 

my middle child that is 6 says that he has a friend that comes to him at night and i asked if its mean to him , he says no and they play togather. I asked him to draw me a pic and looks alot like the alien that can visit me that evening , (shudder) i guess as long as its nice to my boy there is no harm i suppose?! lol my son calls it Ghosty lol its cute, i dont think i have anything to worrie about.....oh ya ya i forgot to mention but my son also gets bloody noses often maybe once a week once ever second week kinda thing , but i just be over reacting to this , he may just have a sensitive nose , a bleeder so to say.

but anyways he is a healthy "normal" kid....

there has been days i can not sleep ,feeling as though there are here to get me,
im so worried about my kids this aliens may come back , i find myself getting up to check my kids once or twice a night just making sure all is fine.

I know this all sounds insane but this is what is happening to me and my family. ger!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next