UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:34 pm 

Why is that I feel it (it...meaning what I saw and what is being mentally blocked in my mind to a certain degree) has to be such a big secret and that I can't trust anyone. Yet I know that I am able to trust people, but this automatic can't trust anyone thought pops into my head.

Like a denial.... or a protection. Or something.

Here's another question I have at times.... I know that I am at a higher level of awareness after my encounter. I seem to be able to know things just prior to it hapening. At times it feels like I am able to read one's mind. I just seem to naturally do it. But I feel it has to be a secret. Why do I feel this? Is this a normal feeling people have after an encounter/contact. :?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:00 pm 

Maybe it is your way of protecting yourself?

Reminds me of a boyfriend I had once. I was so in love with him. Everybody and their dog knew that he had been fooling around on me, and was not the person I literally thought he was. I was blind.

When I finally walked in on him with another woman, it was only then that I realized who he really was, I just didn't want to see what was there all along. Afterwards I asked my friends why they didn't tell me, and apparently they tried........

There is some part of the brain that kicks in, whether it be to protect us from being hurt, or to allow for denial to keep a fantasy going, who knows. But no two people will face reality in quite the same way, whatever that reality may be.

Maybe it will just take time for you for things to slowly sink in, and be comfortable enough that you can face it.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 pm 

m3_shall wrote:
Why is that I feel it (it...meaning what I saw and what is being mentally blocked in my mind to a certain degree) has to be such a big secret and that I can't trust anyone. Yet I know that I am able to trust people, but this automatic can't trust anyone thought pops into my head.

Like a denial.... or a protection. Or something.

Here's another question I have at times.... I know that I am at a higher level of awareness after my encounter. I seem to be able to know things just prior to it hapening. At times it feels like I am able to read one's mind. I just seem to naturally do it. But I feel it has to be a secret. Why do I feel this? Is this a normal feeling people have after an encounter/contact. :?
I myself have the thing you experience since my encouters long ago.But I do not know if I always had them and had not realized it until my encounter or it just was that way always.It is like I will be talking to someone then say something then with in a day or two it becomes so.It is not like I can direct it .Or I sit there and put my mind to it .It just happens.There is nothing bad about it.It is just another thing we should consider being a good thing even if some times what we see is bad.It is like the experience has given us something or has woken it up somewhere in our mind to come out.So in reality the beings have given us a present. And maybe that is some form of comunication that is not only to know things that happen before but also plays into knowing when they are around and to look up.And as you I am even less then a grain of sand.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:17 pm 

I think I agree that "awakenings" happen to a lot of us, and in many ways. There is SO MUCH in our brain that's not being used, yet it's there for something... Some people see UFOs and new sensations/talents are triggered; some people are involved in accidents, and have an awakening of intuition, or the ability to see auras, and occasionally tap into future events.

Not all of us have the same talents, just as in what we refer to as our normal world, not all of us can play the same musical instrument, use the same art mediums to draw, or write the same kinds of articles and stories. Yet we each have a talent.

So it is with the paranormal (latent) part of us. And I think Time will eventually show that there is nothing really paranormal about discovering intuitive traits which have always existed in each of us, but they have laid dormant until something jars us enough to recognize them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:48 am 

Tweaked wrote:
I think I agree that "awakenings" happen to a lot of us, and in many ways. There is SO MUCH in our brain that's not being used, yet it's there for something... Some people see UFOs and new sensations/talents are triggered; some people are involved in accidents, and have an awakening of intuition, or the ability to see auras, and occasionally tap into future events.

Not all of us have the same talents, just as in what we refer to as our normal world, not all of us can play the same musical instrument, use the same art mediums to draw, or write the same kinds of articles and stories. Yet we each have a talent.

So it is with the paranormal (latent) part of us. And I think Time will eventually show that there is nothing really paranormal about discovering intuitive traits which have always existed in each of us, but they have laid dormant until something jars us enough to recognize them.
Yes I would trade the little part of my brain I think with for the other 90 percent I am not thinking with any time.And yes if we could only find out how to trigger the part of the brain that would make us do all kinds of beautiful things that would be great.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 am 

Yes, but remember: be careful what WE wish for... if we're not specific enough, it can create calamities.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:41 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Yes, but remember: be careful what WE wish for... if we're not specific enough, it can create calamities.
Yes I know about being careful what you wish for.I was laying down next to my bear friend years ago. I was thinking one day he will get shot by a hunter.He is my friend and there is nothing I can do about it.Then I was thinking I wish he could give me a little scare so I could always remember the good times we had together.Nothing big just a little one.he just then dropped his paw on my face and cut underneath my eye.I had to run to a retired nurses house and convince her to sew my eye.She said it was like trying to sew hamburger.I needed 5 on the inside of the bottom and 4 on the out side of the bottom.Luckely his paw just hit it just right or my eye would be gone and I probably would of gone in shock and died.My neighbor is miles away and I was trying to drive my tractor as fast as I could bouncing down the dirt road with one hand holding my eye with the other.So yes becareful what you wish for you might be like me and almost lose a eye.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:46 am 

It's OKAY to wish ... but really think it out in great detail, first. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:29 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
It's OKAY to wish ... but really think it out in great detail, first. :shock:
Yes we all wish for things or dream of things we would like to happen.And most of the time we do not get it.But it is that one time you wish for something and it comes true that really has its meaning.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 pm 

Yes, in 1957 I had one of those very special experiences. I wanted the record "Tom Dooley" by The Kingston Trio, but because one verse talked about stabbing a woman with a knife, I wasn't allowed to listen to it on the radio, and when I said I'd just go buy the 45 r.p.m. record, my grandma took away my allowance. Four months later I was out wading in Jimmy Creek, and the record (with the label of course faded out from water exposure) came right to me. My grandpa placed the record between two heavy books so it wouldn't warp while it dried out ... and when he told me it was time to play the record and see what it was, my grandma threw a hissy-fit. She yelled at God and said something like, "How do you expect me to raise her right if you're always going to interfere?!!" Grandpa and I got a big chuckle out of that! :mrgreen: