UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Abduction memories
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 pm 

And, it all depends upon with which group of aliens you are in association. Some, like my main group, seem to be benign. Some of the others who have contacted me as I've grown older are much more foreign appearing, and seem to have agendas I cannot understand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm 

That's a very interesting point. Not all abductions are by the same alien races.

It is interesting to think that their purposes are different from eachother. I just keep thinking of TT96 who's only encounters were not pleasant. I wonder if he's made peace with them, or has encountered other races, and has different experiences now.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:31 pm 

I wish he'd come back in and let us know how he's doing. I miss him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:55 am 

M3_shall,

My best advise is do not, DO NOT, push yourself to remember what you cannot remember freely.

You will in time remember what you are capable of dealing with in the proper time and in the proper surroundings.

It is extremely difficult trying to cope when people appear to be or are in fact indifferent to your situation.

Take comfort in knowing you are not alone, one way or the other there are many who not only share your concerns but are attempting to cope as you are.

And whether it is ET or not you are not going to get any answers from ET or government.

What is important is to remain faithful to yourself and not allow the doubting of others to distract from your inner strength. It's so easy for others to deny or ridicule what they do not understand, but remember they do so out of fear and not strength.

Unfortunately many men do not get it, for half of my life I certainly didn't get it. Many women have much more courage and inner strength than men, but men are for the most part not going to admit to any such thing. Again out of fear......a sad situation but true.

Keep your sense of humor and stay strong.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:50 am 

Thank you, David... I'm sure a lot of our male readers really needed to read that. It's one thing to be a nurturing female, but it's quite awesome to have a man like you in the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 am 

Tweaked, only because it's so awesome to have a wife like mine, because without her I might still be a dumb-ass guy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 am 

You know what we say down here in the States, David: "Behind every successful man stands an intelligent woman, whispering softly in his ear."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm 

Remembering can vary for me. I can remember telepathic memories straight away. When I get taken with the machine I don't remember for at least two days and my memories of everything are foggy for that whole time and not just the alien stuff. When I 've been on board through the normal (ha ha) way it can take from two months to two years for me to remember and even then it's only bits and pieces that kind of swim in and swim out.

When I encounter aliens in this reality I find my memories come and go and need triggers to bring them back. I don't try to force my memories especially when I realize I've been off visiting again because I just get more fuddle brained so I have to let it happen on it's own and it does. If you try to force it before your brain has finished sorting it out it can be more frightening than it should have been but letting it happen naturally isn't as frightening and feels more natural.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:53 pm 

It's not really that I am upset that it's happened.

It's more that I have other 'family' issues that paint a different thought onto how I am and what I have gone through.

I don't have much to do with them now. Also, I have 2 young children and I worry about them, as I feel that I am a different mum to other mum's.

At the moment I am crying.

I don't know what to think.

To do this to me, and then leave me?!?!?

Why? So they feel better? So they get something out of all of this and I lose myself in all of this.

I have no one to turn to of confide in.

My 2 children are 5 and 2. One has special needs. He can'talk yet... not properly. But he is getting there. The other is what I could call... too smart for her own good. My husband is into his 'own' life requirements and myself I am left here thinking.... what am I suppose to do? Who can I relate with. This sounds so mixed up for my husband to get his head around and then after him I have no one to talk to.

I jus don't want to admit what happened as most people will probably assume that I am missing a few screws.

Did they know who I was before they contacted me? Didn't they know from other peole's experiences that this could affect me and harm me?

Sometimes.... I wish they would take me away, then I have my children, and I wish them no harm and then it gets complicated.

Yet I feel it is not over, that I am a piece in their puzzle, for then to yet solve.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:55 pm 

M3-Shall, YOU'RE NOT ALONE, You have me to talk to and everyone else here as well. We may be only words on a screen but at the otherside of that screen are people writing those words and we know what you're going through. Even those of us who haven't experienced this side of things know how traumatic it can be and they are happy to listen and just be there for you and sometimes that is all you do need.

I get angry with our alien friends sometimes too. They used to make deals with me to get me to do particular stuff and when it came to their side of the bargain they always let me down. I used to get so frustrated I would lose my temper about them and throw things, a real hissy fit but all I got for my trouble was a big mess to clean up and a lot of broken glass ware.

Over the years I have learnt that if you get angry with them they will stay away from you and if they can't and need you for something they give you a stronger dose of loss of memory. I can't talk to my husband either. He does'nt know what to think of all the alien stuff and just laughs at me and calls me nuts but I know he loves me anyway so that's ok.

I'm sure you're husband may not understand this but loves you anyway. I try to talk to Ken and he just says yeah yeah I don't want to know about it and walks off. A lot of us here have similar problems when it comes to talking to people. sometimes you just have to have a kind of secret life when it comes to all this but one day everyone will know about them (aliens) and you'll be ahead of everyone and be able to give them answers and maybe help to soothe their fears.

I sometimes think that's part of why we have been chosen. So that we can help when the time comes with the transformation. There will be an awful lot of people who get scared and we'll have to be strong and help them through it all. They'll rely on us and our knowledge then so a lot of people are going to need us. Don't worry, You'll have a lot of the answers by then.

If you want to have a relationship with the aliens and even like I have with Massilla then the key is to not be too upset with them. If you can show them that you can take it and you don't make too many demands on them then eventually they will trust you and maybe let you keep some memories or even talk to you like Massilla does with me.

She also has been in touch with others here but I don't know who they all are or how obvious her contact has been with them. A matter of confidentiality even with them. If you need to talk even if it's to rant and rave or if you need someones shoulder to cry on then we're here for you and I don't plan on going away til they take me homeward.

As for your children, they'll grow up in spite of all of this and in spite of what your going through and they will be fine. Mine were and so are everyone elses. Mine have also had a life of being contacted and they talk about it like we do now that they are adults but I never told them much about it all when they were growing up in case it frightened them and they've become normal healthy adults and as for your husband, well like mine he'll love you even with what he thinks are quirks.......Ann :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next