UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Abduction memories
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:10 pm 

Oh, the die-hard conspiracy theorists have TRIED to turn his untimely accident into more ... but I honestly think that (being from America) when he stepped off the curb to go to his car, he looked the wrong way for on-coming traffic. For the split-second, he forgot people drive differently in the UK than in America. I honestly believe that's all there was to the tragic accident.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:07 am 

QUIRKY?

I had some great humor typed in here, but thought better of it because this is not funny.

All I can say is what I said this morning at breakfast.......anytime guys, you can beam us up whenever you're ready. So obviously they are not ready to beam us up just yet, because we're still here.

In 1972 I met an electronics guy who had a library of tape recordings, hundreds of them. And his mission in life was to spread the word by duplicating these tapes and mailing them around the world.......at his own expense, no strings attached.

These were tapes of ET communications and other related materials.

Back then ET were considered serious stuff, but then they all died, every one of them. Wilbert Smith, John Magor and the rest of them. Kind of scary when you think about it. All the UFO buffs went so long, goodbye, which left a few of us holding a handful of air.

Now here we are in 08 and what has changed? On the surface, nothing.

But wait, something has changed......the whole darn world has gone completely psycho.

Nothing remains sane anymore, it's all this crazy stuff.

Modern, you call this modern? Hello, what exactly has moved forward and become more modern?

Tell me, please. Or do you have to be my age to realize we have been going backwards, sliding down a very slippery slope.

What happened to everyone? What the hell happened?

It's like someone thinks they just coined the F word.....and they should get a Pulitzer prize for being so right on cool.

This is a very scary world we live in.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 am 

And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:46 am 

Tweaked wrote:
And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

In respect to Dr. Mack, yes I agree it was a tragic accident, but an accident nonetheless.

Am I the only one who thinks the world has gone off it's meds?

I remember a UFO incident here during the late 70s, quite dramatic actually, and it was blown off as a reflection. The lights of a passing ship reflecting off the clouds.

Interestingly enough the people who came up with this amazing explanation were not awake at the time, they were asleep in their beds, with their eyes closed.

And here we are today still going on about contactees and how they are viewed as being a few cards short of a deck.

When I was a kid they told us at school that by the time we were grown ups the world would be so much more modern.....I still don't get it. This was the general attitude of most people at the time, but it didn't materialize.

Maybe all the grown-ups were delusional.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 am 

Does anyone really grow up?!?!? :lol:

I remember a time when there were 1000's plus reports of sightings of circular lights in the sky. Everyone wanted to know what it was. The newspaper got hold of the story. Next thing you know.... the newspaper runs an article advising the local people that:

"It wasn't funny to scare people, and could the people playing this practical joke stop with the lights.... as it was not funny. Police will be taking this matter seriously." (Or words to that affect.)

My mum kept talking about it for weeks.... I even noticed the lights on a few occassions. I remember this one occassion where I tried to drive and find out where the lights were coming from but it was like trying to catch a rainbow.

My mum kept saying "Kids.... going to get themselves into trouble"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:25 pm 

So I can remember a bit more clearly.

I know I saw 3 lights. I really saw 3 individual lage lights! That is a fact.

This is hard to explain, on a computer, but here goes. Imagine a line of 3 bright lights. But the light in the centre is slightly higher than the ones on each end.

Then... I have this mark on my wrist, which confuses me.... it is a triangle shape and has a scare and 3 small dots next to it. My brain for some reason automatically links the two together and I come to the conclusion that I have seen a triangle UFO. But now, I think I am wrong.

I can't help but think large UFO..... or was it a small UFO that took me to a larger UFO?! I know what I now know and I am different. I am very different. I feel that I shouldn't even be talking about it, as I may get into trouble.... but my logic says.... that's strange..... how can you get into trouble..... then weird things happen. Our T.v is now shorting out at odd times... especially when we are watching something of interest. My daughter has a stupid toy... that needs a battery. The battery has died.... but for some reason when she presses the button it works..... but if I try to press the button it wont work..... she is almost 3. She can't talk to me propely yet. These days she sounds more Fernch than Australian.... but when this happened with her toy... she giggled... ran away and I swear it sounded like she said.... it's a ghost!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 am 

Are we talking about a triangle shaped scar on your wrist?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:53 am 

Yes.... I definetly must have been in a funny mood when I typed that post. :mrgreen: One or two many drinks :oops:

Quote:
I know I saw 3 lights. I really saw 3 individual lage lights! That is a fact.

This is hard to explain, on a computer, but here goes. Imagine a line of 3 bright lights. But the light in the centre is slightly higher than the ones on each end.

Then... I have this mark on my wrist, which confuses me.... it is a triangle shape and has a scare and 3 small dots next to it. My brain for some reason automatically links the two together and I come to the conclusion that I have seen a triangle UFO. But now, I think I am wrong.

Alrighty then. If I could just go back in time a little, I think I would have just posted the above quoted part as it sounds more sober. :D

At the time I was thinking about another post where we are talking about government black ops. This made me then turn my thoughts to my encounter.

So again here I go, thinking about that day in question. I can clearly remember 3 large lights in the sky. For some stupid reason I keep thinking that I saw a triangle UFO, but now I am not to sure.

I can't be sure if it was definetly a triangle UFO. I think there may have been a UFO, whether there were 3 or just one I don't know. But I saw three lights on this craft. The light in the centre of the three was slightly higher than the other two lights. All the lights were the same colour. They didn't move in the sky. They were very big.

I remember that I was amazed at the size of the lights and I couldn't help but stare at them. Part of me thinks I stood up and started to walk closer to them... but then eveything goes hazy. Then I remember opening my eyes and it was near dawn, about 1 hour before the sun was to rise. I think we had a black out that night. I remember something that my dad had said about he'd slept in and was running late for work. Something about his alarm and that the power must have gone out.

I am confusing myself with this UFO sighting and the scar on my wrist which is a bit like a triangle. This scar on my wrist appeared after my sighting of the UFO. I know I lost about 8 hours of time. I also definetly know that I didn't have this scar on my wrist beforehand. I can remember a young lady at my work (she was a bit nosey) kept annoying me about this scar on my wrist after the encounter. She wanted to know how I got it. I couldn't answer her at first, I had no idea about it. I think I gave some sort of stupid answer and she just gave me a laugh. She kept bugging me all week asking about this mark on my wrist. It tingles when I touch it, probably nothing to it. Might be a nerve just under the skin surface or something. You know when you get a burn how it blisters... this burn looking scar never did that.

Now the scar looks triangular but there also appears to be some other tiny dot markings next to it....

OK. Now after all of that I hope it is making some sense, but to sum it all up.... I don't know if the UFO was triangle in shape. I saw the lights of a UFO. There were 3 lights. The same colour. 1 of the 3 lights was slightly higher than the other 2. I lost time. About 5-8 hours. I felt hot for 3-5 days after the encounter. I couldn't tell anyone, as I thought people would think I was crazy (I was only young). I have a scar on my wrist that appeared after this encounter. It never blistered up like a normal burn scar. The scar resembles the shape of a triangle.

On a seperate thought... I was going to post this somewhere, here will do. I have on other occassions seen funny shooting stars. Could they have been UFO's or do shooting stars do odd patterns in the sky?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:17 pm 

It is interesting that the triangle shapes can be deceiving in that, when the 'triangle' gets closer, and actually passes overhead, there is clearly a shape that is not triangular underneath.

As to your missing time. Eight hours is a long time to have no recollection. Have you been able to piece any of that together? Were people looking for you? Were you disorientated when you realized you had missed all that time? How did you explain that to your husband!

I am curious if that is at all related to something I experienced that I've posted about before. Where I was both in 'real' time (with NO recollection of being there), AND somewhere else at the same time. It was only after several hours that both caught up at the same time. It was a very unsettling experience to 'come to' in a place, with all the time missing from when I went to bed, until that point.

Have these experiences been like that at all for you?

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:40 am 

I was a young single girl. I was almost 18. Maybe 1 or 2 months shy of 18.

I didn't get married until 8 years after all of this.

My parents were seperated at the time and I was living with my father (couldn't get along with my mother, young adult stuff.)

I remember my father decided to have an early night, as he had work. I went out onto our veranda/porch for some fresh air. He didn't have a veranda settee so I choose to sit on the ground and just watched the stars. I was thinking about things to do with the family being split up. I liked to look at the stars, back then. I always imagined of distant places and if only I could get away from all of this silly family stuff..... I can remember that all so clearly.

That is when I saw these different stars. They were very big. There was no sound. They didn't move. I felt like someone was watching me. Then I felt drawn to these lights, I think I got up and started to walk to them to have a closer look. The lights were big and a different colour to anything I can remember seeing. It was more the way they were in the sky that got me interested. They were too big for a star... the 3 lights were like the size of oranges (hard to explain) and the stars just little dots.

Then it all goes hazy.

Next thing I am remembering is being back sitting on the veranda/porch and the first thing I thought was....those lights! I looked up and they were gone. Then I started to be confused... why was it early light. I went inside as it was geting near to dawn.

I remember talking to my dad, that day after all of it. I knew I couldn't tell him what happened, he wouldn't believe me. I remember him telling me he was late for work, the alarm didn't go off. He slept in a little. He seemed slightly uncomfortable.

Quote:
Were you disorientated when you realized you had missed all that time

Yes, I was. I was soooo confused. I seemed really dazed. It felt like I had no sleep and I was really confused. I couldn't understand how it got to dawn so quickly.

Quote:
Where I was both in 'real' time (with NO recollection of being there), AND somewhere else at the same time.

Could you try to explain this to me in another way, as I am having a dumb moment.... :)

Do you mean like an OBE sort of thing?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next