UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Can't Sleep
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:46 pm 

Howie agrees with you on this one--he says it could have been produced by Scientology, too.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 am 

Well that helps me relax a little... as the doctors used that manual to determine my son. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:55 am 

Good, I'm glad m3_shall, that you feel better.

Rest assured that video's such as that are pretty much based on maximizing fear, and in so doing, they sell books, make money on lecture tours, donations, 'cures', alternative therapies, etc., and do little for anyone else but themselves.

I've been in this business far too long, and know by far and large, that most parents are not only good parents, but good people, and intelligent and articulate when it comes to seeking approprate medical help for their children. Decisions are made with knowledge and understanding.

Doctors of any description who work with a family consult many different professionals, reference material, tools, tests etc., it is not a one size fits all snap diagnosis, and anybody who gets one needs to keep looking for more competent professionals.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:05 am 

Yes, I am feeling better.... Not as worried. Plus I had a nice tall drink of white wine prior to the evening ending :mrgreen:

I

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 pm 

Good Girl!! lol

Wine is good when accompanied with something wholesome, like chocolate!!

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:33 pm 

Champagne is good, ANY time! It even sometimes works as a significant "painkiller."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 am 

m3_shall wrote:
I'm afraid that those creature may try and get me during the night.

I don't want another memory where I am above the bed looking at myself with this creature next to me. I think It may be the beginning before I enter the bright light?!?!? :shock:

Someone suggested that it was a hypnogogic hallucination and are the reason why people say they have an alien abduction (next to hypnotic memory regression) and outer body experiences (probably next to drugs).

Now I am getting more confused and don't want to sleep. :oops:

try gathering and focusing your emotions and use them to your advantage. Fear is the only thing that all of the species have in common, make sure they are afraid of you, not you of them.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:54 pm 

It is interesting to think that we actually may have some control over their behaviour toward us. What confuses me is that I'm not entirely sure that the beings are 100% organic.

What we may see with a person fighting back so to speak is confusion to what they (ET) are expecting, and they are not prepared to deal with that human level of awareness. Many are immobilized, although have some memory of the process of being abducted. If there is that much cognizance, would the fight to stop them be more intellectual and both non-verbal and non-physical? Is the communication on the human side to the ET side more powerful than we think?

I don't recall ever reading about a physical altercation with these beings, although I have read of abductees being able to telepathically put up a fight. Some have reported even making demands, and being able to stop the abductions entirely. Some have reached a happy medium, with a co-operative effort resulting in information shared on both sides. Maybe this is a sign that we do have some control, we just need to use it?

BrightLightBilly's experiences come to mind, as do TT96's experiences.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:50 pm 

My personal feeling is, the more people FEAR abduction, the less likely they can exert any control over their circumstances.

There are many disappearances of people, every year, all over the world. Some are victims of foul play, buried in remote regions, and never found, or found many years later on; some are snatched by governments for reasons we can only speculate. But to my knowledge, no one who has ever claimed to have been a UFO abductee has "gone missing" and never been returned. Even Travis Walton from Arizona, missing for 5 days and held aboard a UFO, was returned. So they obviously don't wish to kill us... All of us I know of, have either been returned to our beds, or to an area in very close proximity to the spot from which we were taken. I've spoken with several hundred contactees and abductees in the past 12 years, and probably less than 10% are living their lives in fear from the experiences. This does not, however, include people who have been housed away in mental facilities because their friends and families didn't believe their sagas, and have had them locked away "for their own good." We have No IDEA how many people like that exist in places where we can reach them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm 

what about all those missing children?

What was the amount? Can not recall correctly but it was something like 33k in the last 20 years only in US, but there are other places in the world and figures are only slightly smaller.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next