UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Can't Sleep
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 pm 

Good Girl!! lol

Wine is good when accompanied with something wholesome, like chocolate!!

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:33 pm 

Champagne is good, ANY time! It even sometimes works as a significant "painkiller."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 am 

m3_shall wrote:
I'm afraid that those creature may try and get me during the night.

I don't want another memory where I am above the bed looking at myself with this creature next to me. I think It may be the beginning before I enter the bright light?!?!? :shock:

Someone suggested that it was a hypnogogic hallucination and are the reason why people say they have an alien abduction (next to hypnotic memory regression) and outer body experiences (probably next to drugs).

Now I am getting more confused and don't want to sleep. :oops:

try gathering and focusing your emotions and use them to your advantage. Fear is the only thing that all of the species have in common, make sure they are afraid of you, not you of them.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:54 pm 

It is interesting to think that we actually may have some control over their behaviour toward us. What confuses me is that I'm not entirely sure that the beings are 100% organic.

What we may see with a person fighting back so to speak is confusion to what they (ET) are expecting, and they are not prepared to deal with that human level of awareness. Many are immobilized, although have some memory of the process of being abducted. If there is that much cognizance, would the fight to stop them be more intellectual and both non-verbal and non-physical? Is the communication on the human side to the ET side more powerful than we think?

I don't recall ever reading about a physical altercation with these beings, although I have read of abductees being able to telepathically put up a fight. Some have reported even making demands, and being able to stop the abductions entirely. Some have reached a happy medium, with a co-operative effort resulting in information shared on both sides. Maybe this is a sign that we do have some control, we just need to use it?

BrightLightBilly's experiences come to mind, as do TT96's experiences.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:50 pm 

My personal feeling is, the more people FEAR abduction, the less likely they can exert any control over their circumstances.

There are many disappearances of people, every year, all over the world. Some are victims of foul play, buried in remote regions, and never found, or found many years later on; some are snatched by governments for reasons we can only speculate. But to my knowledge, no one who has ever claimed to have been a UFO abductee has "gone missing" and never been returned. Even Travis Walton from Arizona, missing for 5 days and held aboard a UFO, was returned. So they obviously don't wish to kill us... All of us I know of, have either been returned to our beds, or to an area in very close proximity to the spot from which we were taken. I've spoken with several hundred contactees and abductees in the past 12 years, and probably less than 10% are living their lives in fear from the experiences. This does not, however, include people who have been housed away in mental facilities because their friends and families didn't believe their sagas, and have had them locked away "for their own good." We have No IDEA how many people like that exist in places where we can reach them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 pm 

what about all those missing children?

What was the amount? Can not recall correctly but it was something like 33k in the last 20 years only in US, but there are other places in the world and figures are only slightly smaller.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:22 pm 

In the year 2000 there were 876,213 missing people reported in the U.S. Statistics showed then that 85-90% were children under the age of 18. There are no current statistics available, that I could locate. Some of these children run away from home and are never heard from again. Some, of course, are children being housed in the foster car system, which (for the most part) is deplorable, and they are battered before they're placed, battered by some of the foster parents, and then battered and often killed after they take to the streets.

We know some children are killed by their parents, and the bodies are never found. Many others fall into the hands of people who sell them into child slavery, and ship them from country-to-country.

Here's one link I found on the web:

"The number of missing persons reported to law enforcement has increased from 154, 341 in 1982 to 876,213 in 2000. That is an increase of 468%.

According to the United States Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention Juvenile Justice Bulletin, June 2000.

Kidnapping makes up less than 2 percent of all violent crimes against juveniles reported to police.

Based on the identity of the perpetrator, there are three distinct types of kidnapping: kidnapping by a relative of the victim or "family kidnapping" (49 percent), kidnapping by an acquaintance of the victim or "acquaintance kidnapping" (27 percent), and kidnapping by a stranger to the victim or "stranger kidnapping" (24 percent).

Family kidnapping is committed primarily by parents, involves a larger percentage of female perpetrators (43 percent) than other types of kidnapping offenses, occurs more frequently to children under 6, equally victimizes juveniles of both sexes, and most often originates in the home.

Acquaintance kidnapping has features that suggest it should not be lumped with stranger kidnapping into the single category of non-family kidnapping, as has been done in the past.
Acquaintance kidnapping involves a comparatively high percentage of juvenile perpetrators, has the largest percentage of female and teenage victims, is more often associated with other crimes (especially sexual and physical assault), occurs at homes and residences, and has the highest percentage of injured victims.

Stranger kidnapping victimizes more females than males, occurs primarily at outdoor locations, victimizes both teenagers and school-age children, is associated with sexual assaults in the case of girl victims and robberies in the case of boy victims (although not exclusively so), and is the type of kidnapping most likely to involve the use of a firearm.

If any other segment of our population were so impacted, we would declare an epidemic: the center for disease control would fund a cure; we would pass and enforce legislation and we would increase private and public security. But, since it is only our children many in our society accept these appalling numbers as status quo. Although there are no quick fixes to the problems of child safety, there are many things that we can do as adults to address and positively impact the issue."

No one really knows for certain, but my gut tells me that less than .01% (if that many) would have anything to do with the UFO abduction phenomenon, if any at all.

I was always returned, as a child, usually within 2 hours of being taken. To my knowledge, I was never abused, frightened, or mishandled in any way. Of course of don't remember everything from those visits aboard the ship, but nothing derogatory has come out during any regressions. However, I most assuredly DO remember the switchings I received every time I got home... however, even the switchings did not deter me from wanting to go back to the ship again, the very next time I "felt" they were coming.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 pm 

well in that case you were lucky...

to my knowledge some people are never returned... and "god" knows what had happened to them...

by the way are you still in contact with them?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm 

Now that I'm old and retired, I have "dreams" about them. I don't think they're physically removing me from the house, anymore. And there are 4 different kinds of beings now, instead of the ones I grew up knowing. The last time I went with my "other family" was 2001.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:52 pm 

agh toooooo bad because i was looking for a confirmation of 2 "names" of particular locations ( yes or no answer would be enough for me) and maybe a reaction checks on those "names" as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next