UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:12 am 

Research is telling us that many reported abductions are the result of covert black operations.
This is being done to instill fear into the people of the world. This will in turn, convince the people we need to weaponise space. Tons of money wasted instead of helping people on this planet.
These shmucks running the show have no regard for human or any other life forms. There whole agenda is POWER. Greed. They are the dark side of humanity with totally evil agendas.

They have the power to create mock visits and altered life forms we would describe as aliens. They can control even fake scenarios to frighten the public to secure there evil plans.

Something is looming on the horizon. I felt it tonight very strongly while outside on my porch. I have never had this feeling in 47 years. I do not know what it was. But it was some type of presence I have never felt before. Now I am not one to believe in the gifts described in the bible. My teaching has taught me the gifts ceased when the bible was completed. This I confirmed through various church records discovered from around 100ad.
Anyway, what I felt tonight was a strong since of some type of presence.

The message I am trying to give you all is, things are not always what they appear to be.
No matter what happens of the next couple years. Listen very little to the controlled media.
Most of us are use to investigating stories and events. I suggest we stick to this method before we jump to any conclusions. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
The smoke and mirror show I feel is going to happen. I just do not know when. Be careful.
For those of you who have faith. Keep it close by. I feel we may need it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:54 am 

There is a woman who's name is Melinda Leslie; I know her well, but don't consider her a close friend. She has been doing EXTENSIVE research about abductees who have then been re-abducted by the military, time-after-time, in simulated abduction experiences, because the military thinks they (the original abductees) know more about the aliens than they are willing to say. Drugs via mind control, hypnotism, and fear tactics are used to extract more information from these already traumatized people.

http://beyondthedial.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/ufo-undercover-guest-melinda-leslie-is-our-government-abducting-people-is-the-government-working-with-the-aliens-find-out-about-milabs/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 pm 

I think there is something to this as well.

Wasn't it Jim Sparks who talked about parts of his abductions involving being taken to large hangars where human military were waiting?

And, some time ago, we had posts on another person, she was a Doctor I believe, who's family had all been affected by black ops, abductions, and the blurry lines between both. She was convinced that they work in partnership with eachother.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 pm 

I try not to post things I cannot prove or have proof of. I believe alien abduction is done by black opps. I also know they do it to frieghten people to gain there support for miitary build up in space. Aliens would not need abduction to gain access to what someone may or may not know.
No this is to instill fear into the public. You see. With free thinkers like me. It is easy to figure out. If the aliens where so vile, if they meant us harm. Why are these people still alive to tell there tale? Why go through the hassel of putting them back to bed?
No, think about it. Someone wants us to think this.

Things are not always what they appear to be.

Let's see now. Aliens can bend space, or jump dimensions, or have incredible propulshion systems to get them all the way to earth.

However they are not smart enough to design a drug that would cause perminat memory loss.
Again, I am not buying what someone is trying to sell us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:16 am 

Perhaps their needs are met by not having humans with totally void memories via drugs as you suggest. I agree, if they wanted to leave no memory, they surely would have the knowledge to do so.

Perhaps to remove all memory of an abduction would also harm the individual, physically. I suspect that they use artificial means to control, as well as use human traits such as fear, and an artificially induced state of paralysis to do their examinations under controlled environments.

Or, perhaps they don't erase all memory because with each subsequent abduction of an individual, familiarity means fewer problems for them. An abductee knows that their experience will likely resemble the last one, and knowing they will survive, perhaps makes them more complacent.

Maybe it is to their advantage to know that there is an acceptance of the abductions and abductees among the human population.

Jim Sparks clearly talks about agenda's on both sides of the coin, alien, and human black ops. I think myself that is the most likely scenario here.

Whatever the formulas are here, or methods of contact and abduction, there are many common elements among abductees. Our Bright Light Billy talks about reaching an awareness wherein he can actually exert some control over them, and what they do to him.

My own opinion is there are far too many common elements that dictate, at least to me, that predictability and patterns are evident, and have been for decades, to such an extent that not one entity (human or alien) has total and complete control over human beings.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:04 am 

Well they succeeded with part of my memory....

But it's like when you go in for surgery at a hospital.... you can remember the lead up, sometimes flashes in the middle and the end.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:26 am 

Just had another thought after I posted.....

Aliens may be monitoring us humans as we monitor our own earth species.

Some examples:

- We use acoustic monitoring for observing tagged marine animals.

- We use radio tags for fish and birds etc

- The techniques of branding and tattooing of animals are well known.

We use minimally disruptive methods to remotely monitor species for migratory patterns, studying their habits, providing automatic identification of domestic animals, controlling automatic feeding devices and the like, and verifying their identity.

Are we of use to another Alien kind if our memory is destroyed... if they erased our mind would we end up with a case of Dementia so to speak.... but if Aliens are trying to go unnoticed then Aliens would do test/monitor humans in a way where they achieved their goals and it may be in their interest for our minds to be unharmed, for their tests to be complete.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:01 am 

SOME humans' brains ARE harmed, though... Some experience so much fear from remembering too much that's unpleasant, they can never have a normal life, again. Barney Hill was a (sadly) good, first example of that kind of PTSD related to alien abduction, that any of us ever heard about. Perhaps some of them are not true entities, but cloned androids that cannot understand our feelings of fear and pain, while others who ARE true living/breathing aliens can understand how we are affected, whether they can experience the feelings, or not.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:03 am 

I think all these so called experts,book wtiters and speakers alike. Who I may point out, are not experts. Until ET actually briefs us. No one is right and this is all mere speculation. I do not care who is talking about it. Including myself.

So lets try and use common sense and wisdom here.

So here is a few simple things for all of us to ponder.
It is written in many ancient text about contact with aliens. Do you think for a moment if they contacted us then. They do not have our DNA and everything about us already known?
Do you think if we can read a date on a dime from outter space,that there technology is 1000x greater?
I love 90% of the therories I hear because it is humans making statements without thinking. We actually say, oh! they have got to be much smarter than us because they can get here.
But yet there dumb enough to kidnap, abduct and probe us to figure us out?
I really feel this is a two sided coin here. Smart on one side, Idiots on the other. {Aliens}
With there technology, does it not make sence that they have body scanners? They could scan you and see your whole genetic make up? Um,,,,Kinda like what we can do with an MRI but more advanced.
No, all these people who throw there ideas out there in books. Leave far to many holes. These are so obvious it has actually turned in to a circus. It is whatever one wants to believe without a lot of thought going into it. But I can make money....so i will write a book. TRUE! Back to the basic world EVIL!

I personally cannot except the fact they are stupid. I personally do not think. If they can get here. They do not have the equiptment I spoke of above. Heck we already have it. Wouldn't they?

People have been ubducted. TRUE! They have been probed. TRUE
But NOT by alien biens. Created EBE's by these black projects to instill fear into the human race.
The eaiest way to controll and have people go along with your agenda is instill a fear in them. this has to be done to make reaching there long term abjectives hassell free. {weaponise space}

I believe from history they at one time walked and lived among us. What happened? Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps the governing bodies felt they would be too involved in our progression. They pulled out. What ever the reason. I do not believe the ancient facts we have are lies. So again, they got here then putting there technology at least several thousand years ahead of ours. This propaganda they are feeding us is BS and does not make one bit of sense.
If they {Aliens} can teleport you out your window into a space ship.
Why could they just not scan you with a device, that would tell them everything they needed to know? I got news for all of you. THEY COULD. Stop selling these ET"s short. We make them sound primitive. What a joke. Heck the more research I do, the more I believe they had a major roll in our development. Altering DNA. Does a species that can do this need to abduct people for experiments? Perhaps thousands of years ago. But not now or in the last couple thousand years.

There is a thing called logic. We cannot think about the advancements they have. We can not even dream the things they know and have figured out. However we can and are being manipulated. We are being directed to see the evil they do. I am not buying it. If they where evil.
WE WOULD NOT BE HERE! We automaticly think because man is so evil and vile they must be too. I say no. They have learned from this and are on the oppisite side of the spectrum.

Another funny thing I hear from people. Ahhh There devils or the devils minions..ROFL LMFAO,
I was in tears laughing so hard when I first heard this. Yea! Ok! Devils supernatural biens need space ships to fly around in. Come on.
I have a secret. For one ,million dollars I will let you in on it....any takers....LOL

Do not be fooled by the extra effort put in by these black projects. Do not think like ET's are stupid. You will really be floored on disclosure when this happens.

My major problem is.
Will it be the real disclosure of the true aliens. Or a government black project designed to look like disclosure, then something terrible happen to instill great fear among the masses. This is what we have to be careful of.

Again I stress this point, Beware! things are not always what they appear to be.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:18 am 

Well, we as humans can send a rocket into space. Fly to the moon. But can't cure all diseases.

Don't you think other Alien races to us are the same. Good at one thing not all things.

Because they can fly to Earth doesn't mean they are smart. Just smarter than us at the moment with space craft.

What is smart to them? To fly to another galaxy or to have emotions like sadness, empathy and love.

We have something of interest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next