UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:28 am 

One abductee I heard speak on Coast to Coast AM Radio here in the States, said after her real abdustion ended, she was left in a field not too far from her home, and immediately, while she was still reeling from the alien encounter she had just endured, she was picked up by a black helicopter and taken to a military base. She doesn't remember anything that happened after that, until she was found by her husband, lying in their back yard, after dawn when he awakened, missed her, and went looking for her.

Since then she has allegedly recovered memories wherein she was being screamed at by people in uniforms, claiming that she "knew more than she was telling them" about her abduction experience. She was so frightened, they moved to another state 3000 miles away from that house. And she's always frightened at night that she will be abducted again, and she has no idea by "which people."

This was the first time I'd heard of encounters like this. It makes me wonder why... since I have been talking about my 60 years long encounters for years, I haven't been targeted.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:56 am 

Well maybe there are new UFO's that are visiting our planet Earth that aren't in cahoots with Earth's secret governments. Maybe interrogation or mimicking abductions is the only way to find out what is really going on. Sounds like a bit of a sloppy job though to leave someone in their backyard.... but then the UFO left her in a field.... sounds a bit fishy to me!

Do they have these projects here in Australia? Are they all run by the same secret group or are there different ones for different hemispheres.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:41 am 

These projects run hand in hand with deploy and retrieve. There are units all around the world.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 pm 

I tend to look at this in proportion.

There are likely thousands of inhabited planets, all at various stages of development. Of those highly developed, there are an unknown number who have interplanetary travel. No doubt more advanced civilizations have come and gone from planets similar to Earth for millions of years.

That some theories suggest that all abductions on Earth are by BlackOps projects, represents only a small portion of the abduction accounts.

Black Ops to my knowledge, have not visited other planets and abducted other species. They are only operating in their own backyards so to speak, and it is a relatively new development in the scope of things, that they are able to do that. (If they do at all)

So, it is more likely, not less, in the larger scope of things, that historically speaking, the sheer numbers suggest that the ability to abduct humans is done without assistance, and independant of humans.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:02 pm 

Timbit wrote
Black Ops to my knowledge, have not visited other planets and abducted other species. They are only operating in their own backyards so to speak, and it is a relatively new development in the scope of things, that they are able to do that. (If they do at all)

Now I will give you information that you do not have.
This has been being done sense at least the 1950's. We have proof of this back to then.
Do not underestimate the knowledge these contractors have at there finger tips.
It is mind boggling to say the least. They have and continue to have these methods.
Why would I mentioned a staged attack made somewhere on Earth to look like ET did it?
Do you think I just sit around and dream this stuff up? I assure I do not.
I will not post anything our investigators and researchers have not told me and shown me proof of.
We have from reliable sources that this exact thing has been being planned for a long time now.
Will they execute this plan? That I do not know. Is it a possibility they will stage a fake attack?
Our information say's it is very possible and probable.

Do you remember in one of my previous posts I spoke of a General in the army whom is a friend?
Then you should always remember what he once told me. He was rock face serious.

If you can think it...We have done it, or have people working on it. Most people can not fathom even on a wild LSD trip the things we have accomplished or are working on.

In other words we all need to take your conventional thinking and throw it out the window,
In the area we are discussing. I assure you. It does not apply.

I am not trying to make you mad.
Or trying to argue. I am giving you information we have as factual data. This information
is what is saying, that the statement made was incorrect.
I assure you if you dig and look at the evidence. ALL OF IT. you will find truth. Remember drugs,
memory loss,people being put back where they where abducted from.

If anything. I am more inclined to believe out of 1.2 million people a year that vanish world wide.
This could be the result of real Alien abductions. If an Alien needed to kindnap you. He would have no reason to return you. I am sure they have easy ways of disposal. Or even ways to accommodate guests.

As for not abducting Aliens. I would not bet my life on it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:16 pm 

With all due respect DarkDragon, you talk about being in the know about things to do with black ops and military abductions mimicking alien abductions, and that something dark and sinister may or may not take place. These evil sounding people you describe that we should all be aware of, could at any moment annhialate the earths' population at will.

It is possible that they could stage an attack to look like an alien invasion you say, and you can back up all the claims you have posted about.

Quote:
I will not post anything our investigators and researchers have not told me and shown me proof of.

If they have told you, and shown you proof, why can you not show us proof. At least provide some sort of solid link, article, periodical, book, reference material of any kind, that can point us in the right direction to check out these theories you put forward; how are we to verify this information.

It isn't enough to say that if we dig deep enough we will be able to see your truth, or your point of view. It is sort of putting the cart before the horse. Here is my theory, and it's up to you to prove me right, seems to be what you are saying in your posts.

I sincerely would love to know more, but I'm not going to chase a theory without anything backing it up.

What you say is interesting, but not enough to convince me that everything you say is the absolute truth.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:18 am 

I do not have permission to release names of contacts.
Or sources 4Real Group uses. Believe all the garbage you read.
I will take the statements we have gotten from individuals over anyone writing a book or an
Article I read.

What I am telling you, perhaps Disclosure project will release this information to you. I know for a fact they also know something about this. As at least one of our sources has been interviewed by them.

Despite what you would like to believe or not believe I have nothing to prove to you.
The group I am associated with knows I have well over 20 thousand hours of research into this subject. Very little of this information and study have I done on the unreliable internet.
Abductees I have personally interviewed to libraries and universities.
You asked me for proof on the Drone fake too. Besides our people and there Ideas.
I provided that.
So believe I am lying if you wish. If this is the case and the facts are too hard for you to swallow. DON’T READ my posts. I do not ask any one to believe anything. I relay information we have obtained. What you do with it is up to you.

You are one of two things. Devoted to do the very limited research, because all you depend on is the internet.
Or you have never been shown how to adequately research a subject. If I tell you to look, then guess what? It is out there. Your choice.
It is not my job to share our sources with you or anyone else. I am sure if we started doing that. The sources we do use may not be so easy to get information from. But you I am sure must not realize this either. Or you would not have asked.
Get off your hinny get out off the internet and into the real world. You will be amazed at how little you know and how hugely you underestimate these projects.
When you want to become 100% responsible for the lives of our contacts, or there families well being, let me know. At that time I will reveal everything so they can run right over to educate you on this subject.

I apologize. I know there are a lot of people out here speculating. But you must understand.
Like I said above, we are not at liberty to give out names of persons associated with these projects.

I am certain Disclosure project has this information. Perhaps they are in a position
To share there contacts on this matter with you. But then again, you will probably question them too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:53 am 

One of the things about conspiracy theories is that everything is so secret. Only the elite few have the answers, and when asked about the nuts and bolts, tend to turn on the person asking the questions.

Why is that. Why is it so hard to get a direct answer without turning the table on the person asking the question- namely me.

So many sarcastic comments DarkDragon.

The topic is Abductions linked to black projects. We ALL know there is a connection, you aren't telling us anything new.

We simply disagree on this issue. It is NOT necessary to attack me personally. Please show a little respect and consideration when responding to posts.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 am 

Hot topic alright, the people involved in these projects are criminals...yes, criminals.

Kidnapping, abduction, rape, torture and mutilation are serious criminal offences and it don't matter which uniform you have on...you are still a criminal if you are involved.

In the old days black ops just grabbed people off the street and that was the last anyone ever saw of them, but today it's not quite as easy as it once was. So now it takes the form of alien abductions.

But lets not get all crazy here, there are real contacts between us folks and ET and there is no torture, rape or mutilation involved...it's all very friendly and polite.

But there are also abductions by black ops pretending to be ET and making their victims believe they were abducted by ET. Except that the fake ET have names like John, Bill, Tom and Mary. And after work they all go to the mess and have a beer together.

During the 50s and 60s contactees were paid by the hour to tell what they knew and some of them knew quite a bit, but those doing the interviewing didn't get it or have a clue what they were talking about despite the fact that they were describing real things they had encountered during an ET contact.

But they did understand enough to know that we had a lot to learn and it would be necessary to revise our scientific concepts of universe, but where to begin they thought. A very expensive piece of work, which would in the end cost millions for the necessary research and development.

If you look at Project Unity http://gravitycontrol.org/projectunity2.html that same information and drawings in the 1970s was quoted as having a price tag in excess of 1m just to do a preliminary evaluation, which means determining if the project is worth further study.

From that you can get a vague idea of how much money it would take to take it all the way to an actual prototype ready for testing.

The real problem is not the information, but having people who can take that information and digest it in terms of an actual understanding of the process. But as they have been so well schooled in conventional concepts of science and technology it is very difficult for them to digest or even comprehend.

So, because black ops function beyond the boundaries of normal conduct everything and anything can go side ways...which brings us to staged ET abductions. Not a pretty picture and because they do have such a difficult time comprehending the nature of ET they end up reverting to their old tricks. Twisted people using twisted logic.....and we end up with a horrible mess.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 am 

I don't think that a government would attempt a fake UFO attack on Earth.

I think that these black ops would be a way to gather information. I think the black ops projects are just as curious about UFO and ET life forms like we are, they just have more power backing them and less conscience than what some of us have. There is no way that I would kidnap someone, drug them and question them to find out information.... but we all know that there are people that would.

But I don't agree that all UFO encounters are black ops, to say that 'they are' would be too strong a statement... in my opinion ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next