UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 am 

Tweaked, my god!
Thank the Indian and the lord. You could have been another victim so easy.
I believe in the Indian way. Spiritually and the way they live.
Anyone who does not believe the majority of there lore, is very stupid. I will tell anyone that to there face. This is a proud people, who knew how to respect everything that the earth and god gave them. They are closer to the spirit world than any 99% of the white man can ever be. Our hearts do not have what it takes to understand and preserve what they know and believe.

There incite is with love and understanding with no hidden agendas, where the white man is always looking for an edge, a profit of some type. I am not American Indian. But in my heart I am. I would do anything to return to there way of life on earth. But as everything else, we have ruined that.

You are truly blessed, and I believe the great spirits are indeed watching over you. The return of the feather is all the proof I need to believe you.
I would seek out the knowledge of the Indian way. Speak to some elders who can tell you what your destiny is before you are with the great spirits. They will know. It is not often they would select a white man or woman to look after. You have a special destiny, seek it out.
You will not pass on until you fulfill that destiny. If you do it will be at a very old age.
From what I have learned, you may also feel very empty and incomplete when you pass if you do not find your path.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 am 

So back to the topic that started this thread. I apologize to everyone for not being more precise.
The abductions not made by man. Are the people who are not returned.
Those reported are I believe, man created. The reasons are in the previous posts in this thread.
Yes. I could be wrong. But the evidence we have uncovered leans in my favor. Dig for the truth. It is out there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:11 pm 

Quote:
Those reported are I believe, man created

I haven't reported mine, I have spoken about it here on this forum and it's taken 10 years for me to finally look a little deeper and not be so worried about how ppl will treat me about what I have seen and what I will have to say. So just to clarify this for myself... are you suggesting that my encounter was definetly man created? Or when you say this are you generalising your suggestion towards the broader encounters ppl sight?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:46 pm 

What reason would Aliens have to return you? If they needed to study you. They would keep you to do just that. Do not think for one minute these black opps cannot convince you that you where abducted by aliens. You bet they can and then some.
They are plotting an attack right now. This will be done with some of there freak creations and reversed craft they posess. The whole world will be convinced it was ET attacking. This is what I am trying to get accross.
Perhaps it was real, your abduction. however we may never know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:38 pm 

Well, that would have to be a crime against humanity... wouldn't it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:40 pm 

Yes, it would... and it is.

Last year at an abduction gathering in Nevada, I listened to one abductee say that she had been out on a date with a new boyfriend, and when she arrived home, she was suddenly so dizzy she had to lie down.

When she awoke, she was in a line of other people who were moving like zombies, and there were beings who looked like grey aliens, along with normal looking people in military uniforms (but without identifying insignias). The people in the line were being separated into groups of 4 each, and being ordered to either stand or sit in various areas of what she perceived to be a large hanger of some sort.

One of the scary aliens came to her group, and leaned down to the person sitting next to her (this abductee was still pretending to be in a zombie-like state, although she could tell she was much more AWARE of her predicament than probably most of the others around her). As the alien straightened back up, the abductee noticed "stitching" around the almond-shaped black eyes of the alien's face. THAT'S when she realized she wasn't in the presence of aliens at all! She'd just abducted by people pretending to be aliens! And that scared her out of her wits. (She had experienced other abductions, in years past, wherein she'd been taken out through the wall of her bedroom which was on the 2nd floor... and she was immediately bathed in a beam of bright light, and lifted straight up.)

She said then suddenly the fake alien turned and looked directly at her, and she felt someone stab her with a needle in the left shoulder. She didn't remember anything after that.

When she awakened, she was lying on the floor of her livingroom, instead of being put back into bed as she had experienced in the REAL, past abductions.

This young woman is thoroughly convinced that the U.S. Government--some secret, shadow form of it--had tried to simulate an abduction experience, but she couldn't understand why. She had never spoken of her abduction experiences to her family or friends, or anyone else she had known. These previous abductions had been a source of shock to her, and she didn't want anyone to think she had lost he mind.

After this fake abduction experience, she immediately contacted a person who's books she had read on the subject, and was put in touch with a therapist who does regressions, and those sessions subsequently had brought her to Nevada for this large abduction gathering.

So, yes... these ARE crimes against humanity, and for reasons we may never understand, some of our own people (and our tax dollars) are to blame for a small percentage of them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:22 am 

That is extremely interesting Tweaked. When I finished reading it, it reminded me so much of Dr. Turner's experiences.

She too, had reason to believe that black ops was working with aliens, for an agenda unknown.

I urge everyone to check out her website, and watch the video's on the first page. She was a wonderful speaker, and offers a lot of good information on her experiences. Sadly, she died of cancer some years ago.

http://www.karlaturner.org

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:31 am 

M3 crime against humanity? ROFL LMAO These people have comitted every crime in the book including murder. Even as we know, we are helpless to do anything about it. Do you think they give a s*&t about human life or rights? I know that was a joke right? I am still laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:40 am 

Tweaked wrote; So, yes... these ARE crimes against humanity, and for reasons we may never understand, some of our own people (and our tax dollars) are to blame for a small percentage of them.

These people are drugged. And there are a whole lot more abductions done by people than Aliens.
I bet my LIFE ON IT.
It is donr for the exact reason I told you in my previous posts. FEAR!
There goal is to weaponise space. This will not be tolerated by the people unless there is a reason for it. Fear of harm from ET's is there reason. We have a very large group following this
and researching it. I do not care what you read or are told. We do have facts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:40 am 

Everybody is entitled to an opinion DarkDragon, and nobody needs to be ridiculed with a 'ROFL LMAO'.

Please keep your comments respectful.

Timbit

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next