UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:17 pm 

Dr. Greer will always be a controversial figure in the world of UFO's, coverups and black ops. I imagine he would be a very entertaining speaker at a symposium.

But, like anybody else, particularly human, he does not have all the answers, nobody does of course. Then again, it is pretty obvious that he works hard to deliver, and provides backup to his research and presentations, such as the Press Club where he had many highly respected military personnel, who also backed up their claims with either their own experience, or research, or both, and often with documents in hand. All willing to swear under oath to Congress to investigate their claims.

On the other side of the expected spectrum, are places like the UFO Hall of Shame, who present information on the other side of the coin, that show him to be less than stellar in his persuits. (among others who disagree with him, simply google 'Steven Greer hoax' for another 15,200 hits which, if one desires, can be read over for more information.

I personally believe, like most things, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I'm not discounting anything, except the extreme end of each. There are some on these links that I don't think belong there, some I do, and others will disagree.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=ste ... hoax&meta=

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm 

Dr. Greer (in my opinion) has a genuinely good heart, and his passion for Disclosure is forthright. I see him at least once a year, sometimes twice... and when he and I have our one-on-one conversations, they are animated and often not in total agreement, even though we make every effort to respect each other's views of what we believe is the Truth.

But as with all lecturers in the paranormal and UFO field, his ego often gets in the way, and creates roadblocks that might be avoided if he were a little less hell-bent on doing everything HIS way, and believing that what he thinks is all that should matter to anyone else.

To be a part of his retreats, one either has to be a "fan" who wants to bask in his glory and over-extend one's budget to afford the excursion, or one must be RICH. By making his sky watch retreats financially unaffordable for lots of honest and sincere experiencers and believers, he's eliminating a large part of the population who could add a great deal of authenticity to his research.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:46 am 

I don't understand how any of this gets to be so expensive, when it was free in the first place.

You ever heard of an ET asking you if that will be by cash or credit card....I mean gee whiz already, that would be a hell of a story for the National Enquirer wouldn't it?

ET's freeze contactee's bank account from somewhere far far away.

I mean that's right up there with the 80 year old lady who gave birth to a parrot and the fat guy who ate his whole family, including his great grandfather who was one of the last living survivors of Little Big Horn. Good grief!

Seriously though, ET for those with deep pockets. You can't buy ET at any price, yet there is a viable market that is willing to try.

You have to wonder some days, just exactly what does this disclosure mean?

A guy can be as serious as he wants to be, but what does a straight face prove, that it's the truth and nothing but the truth.......please deposit another 10k for the next installment.

I guess if you pay enough you are bound to see a saucer fly by, can't go home and tell them it was all for nothing, can you?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:21 am 

CSETI is Dr. Greer's organization. I tried to find out what the upcoming retreat events are going to cost, but there's nothing listed yet for 2009. You can bet that with the down-turn in the economy, it will cost anyone $2500 plus ... to attend one of his events. And those are usually 3-day weekends and you pay your own ways to get there, and bring your own camping equipment and supplies.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:47 am 

Quote:
You ever heard of an ET asking you if that will be by cash or credit card

No... they just take you. Where's the UFO Police??? Who do we report to. You try to tell someone and they suggest you saw something else... apart from what you know you saw. Or they listen and write it down and place it in a box that sits on a shelf for 40 years as a secret.

Now if a human takes another human without their permission... they get charged, if caught. Thrown in court, have a trial and jailed if required. People hear the stories and can learn from these attacks and be more aware.

But then we let these other's either ET/Black Op's interfer with our lives.... without permission... and it's suppose to be kept all hush. Apparently other humans don't need to know what is really going on with their fellow human.

Apparently the wider community of people shouldn't be told about these incidents due to the nature of the events. But then on the other hand we get told we aren't seeing these events.... that we are mistaken.

If there is no secret... if these Secret Projects aren't happening.... if UFO's aren't involved.... then why are there excuses and reasons for not telling the world ... what is there not to tell. What are they worried about if there is nothing happening.

Why do we allow them to do this to us. We are as human as they are, who gave them this right to decide what we want to accept. Let us decide.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:03 pm 

I think we have to assume that we are not going to be told by either ET or BlackOps what they know, or why they do what they do.

Both operate with impunity, either together, or separately. ET isn't about to stop what they're doing because their needs are being met. BlackOps needs are being met, so why would they go to the trouble to explaining themselves to us. They don't answer to the public that pays their way, or even the top levels of elected Government.

I would guesstimate that 95% of the population could not be bothered to call up their local member of parliament and ask about ET or BlackOps, and that group is even smaller when you consider that of that 5%, only a fraction of true abductees would do the same. What abductee would consider speaking in front of a local council, demanding answers to abductions.

They do not operate under the same rules and you and I do, they don't answer to anybody, so we cannot expect that they will ever be held accountable. It is so entrenched in our psyche that ET, UFO's, psychics, mediums, healers, OBE's, Astral Projection, Remote Viewing etc., simply do not apply to 'normal' people.

I don't think it will ever, ever happen that anybody, ET or Human, will be held accountable for anything that does not suit their purposes.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:15 pm 

Quote:
ET isn't about to stop what they're doing because their needs are being met. BlackOps needs are being met, so why would they go to the trouble to explaining themselves to us.

This is exactly how I think at times.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 pm 
Unregistered
It has been theorised that certain secret societies have rituals to bring forth demons from another dimension, that then posses and help members to become powerful in our world.
If you have any doubts that they worship these deities from long ago secretly, take a look at a series of short films starting with this one
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOk ... re=related
I do not follow any religion, and am not affiliated with the makers of these clips in any way. I thought that they were very near to the real truth. Some of what they cover is scary to some of us, or it may seem totally unbelievable, and you might only watch the first 10 min clip and think its rubbish but, even as a skeptic, please watch as many clips as posible to get a good idea of how the world is run.....and by whom.
I got a better understanding about UFO`s Aliens and whether disclosure will happen, and why certain things happen the way they do after watching them all

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:23 am 

I would like to add something here, because a lot of people are under the impression that when they do their thing at places like the Bohemian Grove and offer a sacrifice the sacrifice is just a pretend thing. It's just for show we're told.

Hardly the case I'm afraid...people who practice this stuff are not pretending because to them its very serious and any sacrifices they make are real sacrifices, as in real animals and or children etc.

We on the other hand are supposed to believe none of it is real, as hard evidence to prove the case is rarely available after the fact.

Evil is said to be an urban legend, which would be fine with me if that was actually true, but it's not.

It is very difficult for most people to look at a well dressed business executive and picture him or her in a black robe and black hood chowing down on baby ribs, a practice which he or she believes will get them what they want in life.

And believe they do...so much so that they feel what they are doing is a good thing, a just thing, the right thing to do. They believe the power of darkness is going to provide them with what they need to be successful and remain safe from us ignorant folks who view them as a bunch of evil monsters.

And we in our prudent mind set brush them off as the product of hysteria.

Perhaps we need to go back and read our history books once in a while to refresh our memories in respect to what once was,still is and always has been.

Rituals and the eating of human flesh dates back to the very remote past. The difference today is that we either don't believe such things happen or we would rather deny the harsh reality of such things.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 am 
Unregistered
If any of you watched any of the clips, you will know that the makers theorise that aliens arent coming here from long distances intheir space ships after travelling at faster than the speed of light, but that they are just appearing here from another dimension.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next