UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:05 am 

Dark Dragon,

Good grief man, where did I call you a lier?

Your anger is not warranted, as it was not my intention to blast you in any way shape or form.

I did say you didn't know what disclosure looks like, which is perfectly true, few people do.

And I would add, there will be no prosecution of the guilty parties, it is not going to happen.

And if those who do know are not speaking up, they too are as guilty as the rest of them. Yes, of course they have to think of their own safety and the safety of their families, but at who's expense? I know exactly what you are talking about and yes many of these military types and ex-military types have their stories, but what are they doing about it other than telling stories?

Sure I get excited about this stuff, the shadow government and their black ops, but I have some very good reasons to be passionate about it.

But that is hardly a reason for you to pack your bags and leave town.

Ease up on the anger and try and understand what I am trying to say. And the last think on my mind was or is to flog you off. If you are going to play hard ball you should try and develop a bit thicker skin, because if you think I'm being difficult wait till you meet up with one of the black ops crew.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:11 am 

If you hear from him David, it will probably be in a Private Message. I sadly think he's too steeped in his own beliefs to tolerate those who don't have the time and the patience to research the way he claims to have done for the past several years. He may have a lot of the correct answers, but unlike us, he doesn't like to temper his knowledge and the ways he expounds it to others. He and I have conversed for a long time, but we occasionally butt heads on some topics, and some of them never make it to the open threads.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 am 

Not all abductions are initiated by black ops, as M3_shall points out. Of course not, otherwise the clandestine activities of black ops would not make any sense even to themselves.

They got the idea from ET contacts and thought it was a good way to further their own agenda.

If someone is saying all abductions are initiated by black ops and they tell you this on the basis of having been involved in or privy to secret programs they are peddling disinformation intent on debunking legitimate contacts between we earth folk and ET.

Contact stories are still very hard for most people to accept, because its a bit off their radar and is usually considered a sure sign of an unstable character. Gee whiz already!!!!!

Yes, real ET do, for whatever reasons they have, single out individuals for contact and in many cases if not all......tend to turn ones life upside down, even if for a short period of time.

It is especially difficult when they take you away during working hours, when you are on the job and your boss is less than thrilled with the idea of you being absent for a couple of hours while you tour the galaxy or spend your afternoon in an ET classroom. Not a really good way to impress management. Especially when someone has to write up a report explaining what happened.....in which case a sense of humor does help.

So what exactly do ET have on their agenda...the strange part of it is that they don't seem to have any big ambitions, such as taking over this mess we call our modern civilization.

It would seem that each contactee is chosen for a different reason and the degree of involvement is dependent on one's willingness to participate. So there is a lot of free will involved and personal choice as well.

But there is no question that they can be of great assistance and they do assist.

But to suggest that this is the work of the shadow government and black ops is simply not true.

As far as the shadow government and black ops go; as long as there is deception and lies it is impossible for the world to be in harmony and for peace to prevail. Only when truth prevails will peace be found. This alone is reason enough to seek the truth and discern between fact and fiction.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:18 am 

So I went and had a look at these topics that DarkDragon is talking about. He has some really interesting information, maybe he thought it would be too much to place on this forum. There's alot about what he has suggested.

I found this website while I was having a look:

http://ufo-media.com/official-evidence/ ... -pt.1.html

For me it was interesting, not sure about everyone else though, you may already have seen some of these videos and information. I am just trying to understand what DarkDragon was talking about, then I can hold my own opinion. I found out something I didn't know about, John Lear said he saw buildings on the moon... he received a photo of it... very interesting. :) There really is a man living on the moon :mrgreen:

Quote:
So what exactly do ET have on their agenda

Wish I knew.... let me know when you find out :mrgreen:

Quote:
It would seem that each contactee is chosen for a different reason and the degree of involvement is dependent on one's willingness to participate

I agree, you hit the nail on the head with that one!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 pm 

My last post. Took me a while to find this but. I guess these people lie too.

I am sure David and Timbit know more than the good doctor on the UFO subject.
I told you to dig. You where both to lazy and had no clue where to look even after I told
you where to start. You chose to call me a lire and insault me insted.

SO I DID IT FOR YOU. THERE IS MORE.

Who is Dr. Greer?
Steven Greer is the founder and international director of CSETI, the only worldwide organization dedicated to establishing peaceful and sustainable relations with extraterrestrial life forms. He is a medical doctor specializing in trauma medicine. He is the former chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina. He is a lifetime member of Alpha Omega Alpha, USA's most prestigious academic honor society for physicians. He is the father of four girls. He has studied and worked in the U.S., Europe, the Caribbean and Israel. He served for three years at the World Center of the Baha'i Faith in Haifa, Israel. Prior to becoming a physician, Dr. Greer worked extensively as an instructor of meditation and was president of the International Meditation Society in the Bahamas. He has appeared on numerous national and international news programs. He has worked extensively with senior government, military and civilian leaders around the world in spearheading and coordinating a definitive announcement concerning the detection of extraterrestrial life forms.

This is just one of many great interviews with Dr. Greer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXTrJplDHQg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyUu1gawdXI

Just thought I would add this clip. I thought it was worth posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f39ZBrsYFHw

Last edited by Timbit on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
personal insults toward moderators

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:17 pm 

David I apologize to you. You did do some home work. You still owe me an apology for the blatant insult.
I learn stuff from places I sometimes cannot release as I wrote in my posts. But like in my posts,
I knew disclosure project or Dr. Greer whom I failed to mention had some knowledge of this.
That is why I said dig. I could not give you the persons name our people interviewed to get this info. I was told it was from someone involved in this project. From the source I knew it was 100% reliable.
All this was in my posts. The post where meant to be read. Not skimmed over. I will lie to none of you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:38 pm 

Truth is always subjective to the individual. What rings true for some doesn't always ring true for others.

As for Stephen Greer, I have known him personally for 12 years. While a lot of his research is good, hard work and credible, there are two things I have a huge problem with... He caters to the RICH and those who will over-extend their credit capabilities to bask in his awe. And after going on one retreat with his group, I have been forced to wonder if some of the sightings the groups seem to always see are manifestations of combined desire, rather than UFOs. Conjuring is a very REAL capability, when enough mind power is generated. I'm not saying this is how those sightings occur... I'm just saying it was something that hit me between the eyes like a bumble bee stinger, the weekend I spent with the group.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:17 am 

Dark Dragon.......I gladly apologize to you if you think I treated you unfairly or I was rude to you.

Of course that was not my intention........and that is not a defensive response, simply a fact.

Thank you for suggesting I did do some homework, but I don't think even at my age I need to be reminded of what I have and haven't done in my life. Nor do I feel it necessary to submit my resume.

With all due respect to Dr. Greer, I have listened intently to much of what he has said over the years and I have submitted a query to him, which remains unanswered.

How do we intend to deal with the time differential existing between the earth and the moon? At the present time we are faced with a non-uniform differential in energy, (space & time), which became very clear during the initial testing of the lunar samples.

Unfortunately the enormity of the problem baffled everyone at the time, so some time thereafter NASA made the decision to delete the negative test results in the form of structural alterations and ill effects suffered by the various species of plants and animals exposed to and or injected with the lunar material.

A wee bit of a problem I would say, but still we are going to establish a permanent manned base on the moon despite not having any means available by which to allow for a uniform window of access to the moon or any other planetary body.

This of course is of little concern to most, as NASA insists no ill effects of any kind occurred and no structural alterations occurred, which is in itself an interesting statement. It's much like saying I did not steal any money during the bank robbery...despite the fact that no one knows you were even in the bank nor suggesting you were in any way involved in a bank robbery.

He and a lot of other people want the government and or the shadow government to come clean, which is not in the interest of the shadow government to do...so it wont happen. The best anyone can hope for is more disinformation.

But the lure of the carrot keeps all the rabbits chasing something they can never have.

In the meantime it affords a very comfortable life style and some degree of public acclaim to those providing the carrots.

Yes, black ops do utilize alien encounters as a backdrop for the clandestine abduction of innocent citizens. The use of drugs, trauma and hypnosis has been well developed over the years to provide a very effective means of mind control, whereby a subject can be made to believe they were abducted by aliens and taken aboard a space craft for the purpose of physical examinations etc.

It is unfortunate the waters are so muddy, in that so much misinformation has been put in place to discredit anyone having anything relevant to say on the subject.

It is also unfortunate that the ploy works so well, as many people want to believe government officials and military personnel to tell them the truth. Individuals willing to expose the truth are few and far between, an extremely rare commodity indeed, as it is almost guaranteed to be the end of their career, not to mention having their good character dragged through the mud.

If you find such a person you are very fortunate indeed and I would suggest you treat them with the respect and dignity they so rightfully deserve, because their honesty might very well cost them dearly.

So some abductions are linked to black ops, so what is to be done? Forget the local police, state troopers, FBI or even Interpol because none of them are going to help. A shadow government casts a shadow from the top down and not from the bottom up.

Some hearsay from the rank and file is not going to cut it, because that is what it is called, hearsay. An eye witness capable of providing first hand testimony would be the only person capable of bringing the truth to the light of day, if they had hard evidence to support their allegations, but most eye witnesses are members of a black ops crew. And do you know the rules of conduct for black ops crews? Betrayal or the suspicion of betrayal is punished by execution, no excuses and no exceptions.

A very hard issue indeed, which should make it quite clear that attempting to expose the truth is not a pursuit one undertakes for purposes of personal amusement or self indulgence. I would describe it as walking a long thin line.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:27 am 

Well said. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 am 

David,
Thank you for the apology.
There are 3 whistle blowers I am aware of. There could be more. I do not know. But the source, from which I gather this info from, can be and is trusted.
There are no doubts these peoples lives stand to be in great danger. My only reason for not sharing information with you and the others here. Even the name of the interviewer can bring harm to them by association. I know, of all people you can understand that.
I am not saying all abductions. Did you know there are over 1 million people a year on this planet who vanish? Unthinkable number if you ask me. There going somewhere.
From the interviews I have done personally, from the interviews I have read and our group has done. We see patterns in these. These patterns are what lead us to believe most are done by these black projects. The ones actually done by ET's are not often reported as abductions.
Rather they are report as missing persons.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next