UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Once I was shown a sparkling cloud made up of trillions and trillions of pin-sized sparks--some going in and some shooting out and away. My alien family member told me it was comprised of the souls coming in, and the ones who'd been there and were now being called to a new destination. But the most fascinating thing about seeing this cloud was watching the little sparks "unite" with others (merging into patches, and then separating again); I've often wondered if by merging and sharing, and then being re-assigned, this might account for deja vu--like when we see something for the first time, but know we've never been there before? And maybe also for some of the memories associated with reincarnation. I don't claim to really understand this; I'm just tossing it into the thought-mix.
It could be when those little lights which could be us connect.We learn and see the things others have seen.Light is almost always good. Dark apears to be bad.Everyone goes to the light. The sun is light and life cannot live without it.So if we become some form of light of positive energy.And then there is no such thing as time.Because eternity is not any number. Maybe we get to experience others positive energy and that would be cool.Who knows maybe people who are mean become like the sun.They never did anything good for anyone .So now that they are a sun they can creat life which they as humans thought nothing of.They better bring some sunscreen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:44 am 

Ah... but we need the dark, too! The darker the night, the better we sleep, and it rejuvenates our immune systems! True fact.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Ah... but we need the dark, too! The darker the night, the better we sleep, and it rejuvenates our immune systems! True fact.
Thats is true thats why half the time I feel like my eyes are closed.LOL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:53 pm 

I have other question about aliens and souls. Maybe alien souls can reincarnate on earth? If aliens create hybrid, which soul is inside, human or alien?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 pm 

koval321 wrote:
I have other question about aliens and souls. Maybe alien souls can reincarnate on earth? If aliens create hybrid, which soul is inside, human or alien?

In a universe as big as endless as it is.There is a great possibilty that anything you can imagine can happen somewhere sometime. I believe anything that can feel guilt has a soul. And there are some that have no guilt but still have a soul. Because at one time even when they were young before the world and there personal event have made it go deeper into submission.It takes other events known only to them to make the soul come back to the for front.And if not eternity of learning will help make the transition to were they should be.But I am only another dumb human hoping for answers to more questions. Peace to you and yours.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 pm 

Recently i realized something shocking to me, every strange wounds i found on my body appear on right side, anyway am feel like right side is not exacly me, much more feel like am under demonic possession, or maybe better is say its angelic possession because its something good. Am wonder what this mean.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:02 pm 

If you're right-handed, then most of your wounds (at least the ones from your own clumsiness) will be on the right side; when you get older like I have, the potential to bruise is more profound on my right arm, right leg, etc. My physician tells me the pattern reverses when someone is left-handed. Since I was born ambidextrous, and FORCED to train my brain to be more right-handed than normal, I can bruise for a couple of years on one side, and then for the next cycle it will be the opposite side.

koval321, I know there are some who will not agree with me on this next expression of thought ... but I don't believe in "demons." Demonology is something MANUFACTURED by religions, to explain away questions by church members for which the theocrats had no answers.

There is POSITIVE energy and NEGATIVE energy; there kind thoughts and unkind thoughts. There are spirits in other dimensions or parallel realities/universes who can be just as kind or unkind in their current state as they were here or will be when they get here, and as we can be, in our many existences. And I DO think there's a good possibility our souls are recycled by a group of entities who are not quite like us. Now... having said that, of course I don't have any proof of it.

But, once--when I was on a space ship--I asked where do our Souls go when they leave our bodies, and I was shown two separate things. I know these two entirely different things are related, I just don't quite know HOW they are related.

The FIRST thing I was shown was a Sparkling Cloud. Little shining sparks were shooting in, and larger ones were shooting out. My "Other Family Member" led me to believe that the little sparks going IN were the essences (the Souls) of ALL LIVING THINGS that die. (NOTE: This was not specified as "human." So I've come to interpret what they said then meant that animals, people, trees, birds, reptiles, flowers--ANYTHING that's alive--has a living spirit that survives a physical death. They mingle with all the other Souls, and when they leave--bigger and brighter than they were when they went in--they have converged with other Souls (or at least some of the Life Lessons of other Souls), and are therefore more informed when they leave; hence they go on to another physical form with more knowledge than they had when they came into the cloud.

The SECOND thing I was shown was a cylindrical vat. The center was like a vacuum, and all around it, inside the container, were all of the Pasts, Presents, and Futures into which we can move when our Souls come back.

So... I've come to think that wherever we exist, we tend to (perhaps in our dreams, or in meditation) see the next place we would prefer to go when we die, and after we enter into the Sparkling Cloud and learn from our past mistakes, we then are sent on to whatever existence we once visited in an altered state and chose as our next place of being, when a physical form becomes available in that different Time or Reality.

And I also think there may be an alien part in all of us. I believe one exists in me now, and perhaps will have other parts that are also from different alien beings, when my Soul comes back/goes on into a new form, after this body dies.

You must also know ... I may be totally wrong. These are just my personal interpretations.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:20 am 

Just like you tweaked I myself do not believe there is Demons as certain faiths would have us believe.It is like the Santa Claus, Easter bunny,The Boggie man. All made up by man and his wild imagination.I should know mine is as wild as it gets some times.The only type of Demons I myself have encountered are the human types any one of us has read the paper our heard the news.People kidnapping people having them locked up for years raping them child molestation by people of the church just to have the parents be payed off.There is no little devil sitting on our shoulder and a angel on the other.It is our own choices that get us into trouble most of the time.Unless we are just at the wrong place at the wrong time.Humans have a way of always making bad decisions.Look at the divorce rate and how many people on this planet are unhappy most of the time with a few moments of laughing and not taking everything so serious all the time.One life we have to live down here and most of it is wasted on being upset over one thing or another.I myself do not know why so many people would think beings from other worlds are up to no good.It appears us humans with our wars since we could pick up a stick and kill others way back are the problem.I myself also do not believe the beings that come down here and abduct some of us would make hybrids out of our DNA. I am sure with the universe as big as it is with all kinds of other less violent beings would be a much better choice.Unless of coarse the beings need hybrids to do to other planets what we have done to our own.Makes no sense to me but then again.I myself am just another dumb human as well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:36 am 

Probably every species of humanoid has good qualities and bad qualities. Perhaps some of the aliens who are crossing DNA are hoping to breed out the warring parts of our spirits, and splice the positive parts of us with like beings who can live in a totally different environment.

I read some time back that geneticists had bred a pig who has no ability to think or care if it is being slaughtered. I also read that (Israel, I think) has now developed a featherless chicken so preparing the chicken for a meal will require less time.

We earth humans are ALWAYS attempting weird and unconscionable cross-breedings, and then destroying the embryos after a short gestation period, if the living embryo is lucky... There are lots of caring people who are using DNA to attempt GOOD outcomes; I suspect there are just as many freaks in science who have no conscience and are using DNA to further their sick curiosities.

Why would we think alien races are any different? Just because they are an older species doesn't make them smarter or less harmful, always.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm 

Yes humans have been doing all kinds of things like breeding monkeys with female women in Russia years ago hoping to get some kind of human monkey or some thing.And yes I am sure as there is good and bad humans so are there aliens as well.But I would think that if the aliens were evil doing DNA manipulation with no conscience what so ever why bring us back.Why not just cut us into little pieces like we do with all our human experimental parts and study them.I believe alien are and have a much better conscience then us.I remember being about 10 years old going up to Brandies University.As a child you were not allowed up there for obvious reasons. Who knows what kind of trouble us children could get into.Ask any parent.While I did go up there staying away from the security cars hiding behind buildings and running when seen.I did get to go into this building in the hallway was a glass cabinet with eyes of goats to study and 3 different size jars one set bigger then the other.The case was locked good thing to for my sake.In each one of the jars was labeled 3 months 6 months 8 months.In each one of the jars was human children with the cord still attached.Yes the aliens I wonder why they do not take our led in this field.Sorry I do not believe the aliens to be as evil as some will say.For as a abductee for the past 52 years. I can say at least I have not ended up in a jar.Have a great Sunday and week as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next