UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:09 pm 

I have theory about abductees
Aliens want to have offcial contact with peoples, but first they need translators (which in ancient times was known as angels, messangers between superior being and humans) Translator must be chosen person, also extra enchancement, modified to fully understand thier way of thinking, also maybe need some skills to clearly receive telepathy message. Betty Andreasson is example, she got some message, learn trough symbols about something. Ofcourse most peoples ingnore whole spiritual was as some nonsense, they wait to moment where aliens knock to white house and shown president some project on computer (expect pure rational way) But probably aliens are here long time, they just have big difficulties to talk with anyone, so they need translators, and trough chosen peoples say what they want. But such peoples are seen as crazy maniac, and not only ingore but ridicule. So aliens wait to moment where most of peoples will believe, need more and more translators. Probably not everybody is able to understand alien so easy, they have higher level of spirituality and probably are select peoples who understand what is love and interplanetary friendship. Because its not just translate empty words, this person must feel it, believe in what say, so have similar level of spirit. But now church will make troubles, they want to see ghost after death. Also politics will make troubles, because think only about money benefits. Thats why contact is very difficulty, and probably they need to wait another thousand years when peoples will be ready. Maybe they dont want to wait and trying to do something, by abductions.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:59 pm 

koval321 wrote:
I have theory about abductees
Aliens want to have offcial contact with peoples, but first they need translators (which in ancient times was known as angels, messangers between superior being and humans) Translator must be chosen person, also extra enchancement, modified to fully understand thier way of thinking, also maybe need some skills to clearly receive telepathy message. Betty Andreasson is example, she got some message, learn trough symbols about something. Ofcourse most peoples ingnore whole spiritual was as some nonsense, they wait to moment where aliens knock to white house and shown president some project on computer (expect pure rational way) But probably aliens are here long time, they just have big difficulties to talk with anyone, so they need translators, and trough chosen peoples say what they want. But such peoples are seen as crazy maniac, and not only ingore but ridicule. So aliens wait to moment where most of peoples will believe, need more and more translators. Probably not everybody is able to understand alien so easy, they have higher level of spirituality and probably are select peoples who understand what is love and interplanetary friendship. Because its not just translate empty words, this person must feel it, believe in what say, so have similar level of spirit. But now church will make troubles, they want to see ghost after death. Also politics will make troubles, because think only about money benefits. Thats why contact is very difficulty, and probably they need to wait another thousand years when peoples will be ready. Maybe they dont want to wait and trying to do something, by abductions.
The possabity is endless of why some of us are abducted and others are not.I myself do see my abduction and contact as a spiritual thing.It has made me look beyond this planet for answers to a better life after this one.Churches will always cause trouble because they are stuck in the past .They have put up walls and you are either in or out. Nothing else will do.If you mention anything out of the main stream the say things like that is New Age.Like there is a problem with it.As if we should always live in the past.Burn people as witches label them which may as well be a stamp on the forehead. The aliens have been around probably as long as the first planet was made. I have never thought my abduction or missing time with my brother and placed 150 feet away from where we were as anything but excitting. We humans are very dumb.We run around and think we know everything.We say things like if we cannot have ships that travel faster then our rockets knowone can do it. I myself feel that my connection to animals whether it be waving hi to a mountain lion in the woods or getting to know bears and kiss them in a tree is no different then what the aliens do to us.I am better for my contacts even though know words are spoken as with my bear friends we know we do not want anything to happen to each other.There is some sort of telepathy .In most of all my sightings I went to a place and saw them.This was not just outside my door but in the middle of what most people would say is knowwhere. How could I just always be in the right place at the right time.Once maybe twice but not more then 11 times. So your guess could be right or wrong there is know way to know for sure.But I trust the aliens more then any priest any man any women any human.Just as I do my bear friends.I believe the contact is one more step when we leave this place.May this thing people talk about having a spiritual body when we die, is a alien body to get us to another level.Another step up to the eternity of knowledge love and complete understanding to what is important to the universe not the walls we have put up and not want to venture out.If I make one step of a ladder to a endless steps to the universal knowledge of eternity.I will be more then happy.Because one step is far greater then not being on the ladder at all. Peace to you and yours.