UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Two similar experiences
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 pm 

I think it was not just dream because i have physicaly proof

(some week or two ago)
First i wake up at night and seen some face next to me trough few seconds then it suddenly end and i dont remember anything else. When i wake up i have usual mosquito beat on my left leg (but its middle of winter!)

(today)
Second i remember long realistic dream about beauty female with natural red eyes. She was close to my face and am not sure what she doing. Then she walk away and i seen dark almost shapeless face of some other person. I think this being was similar to Flatwoods Monster When i wake up i have again mosquito beat but on my right leg, in the same place as before! (on left leg from front, on right leg from back, around feet) In summer this could be natural, but its middle of winter.

And something very important i wake up 1-2 hours later than usual and i was very tired, maybe i lost one hour.

I made photomontage and reconstruction of this female face:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm 

This is not the first time I remember reading of an encounter of this type, only when a face was remembered in such detail, the entire encounter was remembered.

That you were missing time might indicate an abduction?

Prior to this, have you had any other experiences along these lines, that you were unable to explain?

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 am 

I remember something more. At begining i was close to this female i mentioned before and i watch her strange but beauty eyes. Then some voice say to chose one, and there was two females (nordic aliens) one blonde and second dark haired, both was lovely and i have problem. Finally i chose this with dark haired, this blonde walk away to some light source, probably door. In this moment i realised she wear black suit, and am inside dark room. Scene end when i was alone with second female, she probably have covered face and i was unable to recognize shape. Then i say something like: hey return to me! and probably door was closed and remain total darkness, so i dont remember anything more.

I made photomontage reconstruction of last scene from everything i found on web, and maybe its not exacly the same but very similar to my memories.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm 

Few days later i have another alien dream, and maybe its better to start call it dreams because its crazy.

But after these events my psychic was highly changed, which could be proof that something happend. In this dream i visit some "important alien" maybe i was changed and prepear to this visit because now i have more positive feelings to them (and these feelings are spontanic, out of controll)

I made reconstruction image: one grey flyed or maybe dancing in air, there was lot of light in room, second small stand near me, have some like orbs on head (blue, green, red? am not sure what it was) my feelings was he/she is old or young and wise and smiling to me, eyes was big and shining, or maybe black and reflect light.

I remember only this short scene, nothing more.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm 

The mere fact that you DO remember is good... Many people are robbed of all their memories. You are very lucky to have some clues, and to not be fearful.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:52 pm 

What do you think of this Tweaked.

Talking to a friend the other day about a possible ghost in her house. She seems to be the 'type' of person that would be sensitive to the paranormal.

However, others in her house deny obvious sounds and strange happenings, and refuse to talk about it.

Do you think that the recall has something to do with how a certain personality type decides to process the information?

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:28 pm 

Sometimes sensitive people hear or see via vibrations and a spectrum similar to an aura while others don't hear or see any of it. But, IMHO, it's likely that most people do hear or see something... and it's simply easier for them to ignore what they don't want to have to cope with, even if it means making the person who does have the sensitivity, feel alone or disbelieved, or crazy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:08 am 

Tweaked wrote:
The mere fact that you DO remember is good... Many people are robbed of all their memories. You are very lucky to have some clues, and to not be fearful.

I see few options:

First: Usual dream is just pictures without strong emotions thats why is easy to forget it. Every of these scenes above have strongh feelings, thats why i can remember them very long.

Second: In fact could happend something different and maybe horrible, but it was cover with something else, more positive so they want me to remember this. For example scene with two nordic females. I think she "say" something like look into my eyes, yes, remember them. And then when she go away, from distance i seen she look different like humanoid but am not sure girl, and maybe it was not door but some window hole (alcove) in wall where was tools.

Thrid: I like them and i want to remember only positive sides, so i modified my memories into something better, not two ugly doctors from space but beauty friends. Or i fear so much that my mind escape into something better, different side of what happend.

Four: Maybe it was usual long dream, and when appear anything which have alien similarities: i remember these fragments. Unknown reason maybe i collect in my mind every dream pictures of ufo because am fan. And its some kind of paranoia.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:47 pm 

I made more accurate photomontage of second scene, when one being walk away and second was near. It remind me flatwood nomster, now i known why, because they was conehead (second i seen from side and this was not hairstyle but skullshape, and probably she was naked, maybe black suit) Ofcourse background was black - darkness with lighs source like window or door like previously.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:50 pm 

Why is it these female aliens have perky breasts, no extra pounds on the hips, no thunder thighs, and can be tall, with perfect posture in a skin tight suit, in stilleto's???

They too seem to be perpetuating the myth that alien females somehow resemble human females. They need to check the general population and come up with something more accurate.

And male aliens are always butt ugly, and do not appeal to women as the alien version of the male centerfold in Playgirl magazine.

Aside from my sarcasm, why do men only see these visions of female/alien hard bodies.

Tim