UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:03 pm 
Unregistered
I understand what you are saying, but there is a difference. We can be spoken to and we can on the whole understand what they are doing, they just don't want to tell us what that is at least not everytime they take someone.

I've gone over this arguement in my head several times over the years, but for me it still comes down to the fact that they are able to communicate with us and are able to 'ask' us to co-operate etc, but much of the time this is not what happens. I think that the argument involving humans and animals is valid, but is also a bit of a cop out.

I guess it's perhaps my naivety, but I would like to think that a more intelligent and technologically advanced species would 'know better'. It's not that they can't use the same methods that humans use, but I would have hoped that knowing that we can communicate with each other they would have taken a different approach.

All in all I think it points to a greater reason for their activities than they are willing to share with us and that makes me uneasy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:11 pm 

I am wondering if you have read Jim Sparks book, 'The Keepers'. He was one who lived through the terror of an unwanted abduction, and was eventually congnizant of many other elements at play. He was able to put together many possible reasons why abductions happen, and what is probably known (and sanctioned) by earth counterparts, ie Governments.

I don't think that the overall issue of abduction can be seriously studied without realizing that there is more than one possiblity for their occurance in the first place.

Then, on the other hand, our brightlightbilly has posted extensively about having actually developed some control over their actions. We are not necessarily sitting ducks at their mercy for unwanted intrusions into our lives. If 'we' have something that allows them to take us in the first place, then too it is possible to learn how to have some control.

Maybe they don't ask for permission because they know we are capable of stopping them.

Timbit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:28 pm 

And there's also the possibility that THEY seeded us here, and THEY are our stewards, just as we think we were put here to be the Stewards of the Earth... Maybe we all have "jobs to do" and the aliens think we've forgotten we're supposed to be living in harmony with the Earth and each other, instead of destroying everything we touch. Maybe they're trying to correct the mistake in our DNA. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:01 pm 

That reminds me of an aricle I read recently. If any of the 2012 prophecies are correct, then 2012 will be the year that ALL the people of the earth will realize that we are really one life form, in this together, and peas in the same pot so to speak. It will make no difference who has the biggest guns, or the most oppresive regimes, because this enlightenment will transcend all that is known about our species, and any subjective thoughts as to being different from one another will be one world-wide mute point.

This will be of a spiritual awakening none the likes of which has ever been even remotely contemplated since time as we know it, began.

I would think that the 'other side' will collide with such force emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually, that we will only be left with ourselves. Depending upon which view you read, that would be either the end, or the beginning.

The DNA that we all share is perhaps that which will make our survival even possible.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:29 pm 
Unregistered
Not too sure about all of the prophecies related to 2012, but as i recall it is the supposed end of the Mayan calender - as in tha absolute end of it (as it is recorded on some stone somewhere) and i think that some people took this as a doom and gloom prediction by the mayan civilisation, whilst others see it as the dawning of a new age - ie age of enlightenment.

Oh well, only another 4 years - maybe someone realised all those years ago that London would be hosting the olympics (disaster or not ?? I'll leave that one up to you) LOL.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 am 

:mrgreen: The remark about London was very funny!

Post subject: stockmediacity
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:28 pm 

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place. https://www.stockmediacity.com