UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cattle mutilations
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm 

I agree with your mom too Tweaked. Makes sense, it must be there for a purpose.

When you noted the cows being dropped from a distance, I saw a picture once of a cow on power lines. Nobody could figure out how he got there; no tornados, no storms. But, there he was poor fellow, all cut up and just hanging on power lines.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 pm 

Tim: I think I saw something about that on-line, let me find the site for you and get back to you on it.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:18 pm 

Great, thanks.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm 

Probably Earthfiles, run by Linda Moulton Howe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am 

Tim: Tweaked is correct about Linda Moulton Howe, I have been reading alot today about it and it's quite amazing, but some photos you may not want to see until after you eat.
Another place I found some information was Crystalinks.com

I'm glad I had my dinner early today.

But I also found that ufo cattle mutilations are not the only, some things are talked about black ops.

Sometimes you wonder if things are done to try and point in another direction

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:51 am 

There's SO MUCH weirdness going on (and probably always has been, but without the internet, we couldn't afford to share the info)... there's little that points in any WRONG direction; just some topics that should be lower on the totem pole of "things to research" than others.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 am 

jeff wrote:
Tim: Tweaked is correct about Linda Moulton Howe, I have been reading alot today about it and it's quite amazing, but some photos you may not want to see until after you eat.
Another place I found some information was Crystalinks.com

I'm glad I had my dinner early today.

But I also found that ufo cattle mutilations are not the only, some things are talked about black ops.

Sometimes you wonder if things are done to try and point in another direction

Jeff

In another direction? You got that one right, because if you turn around and look in the opposite direction you will see some really scary stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 pm 

David:

I have been a hunter for many years, (which I can not do anymore because of my disability) and have seen some things within the woods here that would suggest that something other than man or animal was the cause of other animal deaths.

I don't believe that mutilations are just subject to cattle, (put a lot are) I believe that almost every animal is subject to this mutilation, and if you really want to dig a bit deeper into all of this, you may find, (never talked or written about) mutilation of humans.

But I do not believe an advanced race is the cause of the human mutilation, but do believe that certain persons are disappearing, and being subjected to inhuman tests by certain organizations.

I believe that many of these test subjects come from the streets (homeless) and are told that they will receive a good amount of money for a quick testing, only to loss their lives during the test.

I have seen different areas here in Maine, mostly in the northern woods where there are very few to no people, being closed to public access.
It seems as though many out of staters will buy up the land, and automatically place no tresspassing signs up, but I am not all together sure that these are just private parties.

I feel as though, if you went into the lands, you would find more there than you can imagine, especially with all the different vehicles that seem to appear and disappear in the local area.

Meaning, certain persons are coming here for only a brief period of time, then leaving, (most generally they're here for only an hour or two).

I know that if I traveled many miles to do something on land I had, I would probably spend several days at the property before leaving, and not just an hour or so.

I may be jumping the gun here in this statement, but I do not believe I am, just by the way some vehicles I haven't seen before come and go so often.

It's the same way as trafficing the slaves and terrorist through the state here, they think they're getting past without someone seeing them, but there's always someone to see things.

I have seen several car loads of persons (?????) but do not mention it to anyone, since I believe it's all just a big cover up situation, and I would be the one getting in trouble and not the law breaker.

Money for the different test proceedures needs to come from some place, and if there are many different things that are illegal taking place, you know for sure who has their hand out, wanting their share.

I have seen some really interesting things take place around here, but I keep the mouth shut, so I'll be able to live another day.

One thing I thought was quite interesting, as you say if you look behind you and you would be scared of what you see.

Well there are times when I will see different hearing devices on different vehicles I have not seen before.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:39 am 

I was thinking that the oil came from the large dino's as well as vegetation, that grew and decayed millions of years ago.

But why do they have to sink a well thousands of feet deep to get to it. I guess when the poor creatures died, their fats must have leaked into holes in the earths crust.

Slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 am 

This has been almost 100% disproven. Oil very likely has always been underground at great depths, because it lubricates the joints of the plates that move back and forth. When we pump out the oil, the earthquakes get greater.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next