UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Cattle mutilations
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:37 am 

No one really knows where oil comes from or how it got where it is.

Lots of ideas and much speculation but no one really knows.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 am 

This reminds me of the guy in New York State who happened upon the remains of an old army post in the woods and discovered an entrance to the underground facilities that were once used for human experiments on children.

Lots of secret things hiding under the carpet.

Homeless people certainly do make it easy, but most human experiments require healthy individuals and many homeless folks are a bit less than healthy.

Young people aged 18 to 25 are prime candidates.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm 

I seem to remember something said about young adults ages 18 - 28 a ten year span, are the prime canidate, but I can not quite remember the full details.

Something to do with Prisoner Of War camps we had here in Maine during world war 2 which held german prisoners.

I'm not going to say any more, since at the moment I can not remember everything, but you kind of get the hint of it.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 am 

They may not have been POW camps but simply camps for German, Japanese and Italian US citizens.

We had the same thing in Canada, detainment camps.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:17 pm 

Oh these were german prisoners of war, my mother-in-law use to work at the camp as one of the cooks, and she told me about how the U.S. brought the prisoners in on ships to a private port on the coast, and then the prisoners would then be taken to the camps by train.

Then we look at the german scientist who were not tried for there war crimes and brought to the U.S. to continue their experiments.

The U.S. wanted to know everything they knew, and the german scientist taught our american people their experimantal tecniques.

These experiments are still done to this very day, hoping to make the perfect human who doesn't get sick and can heal quicker than others.

This is not a television show, this is something which is REAL.

Sometimes I wonder how much real stuff is actually put into different science fiction movies, as make-believe.
These ideas had to come from somewhere, even if it was something from the subconsious which may have been based on some true facts at one time or other.

If we go way back to the start of cattle mutilations, where do you believe it all started, in the western states, Mexico, or central america.
I don't believe either area, I believe cattle mutilations go way back to before the United States was even settled.
Something tells me this may have started somewhere around India some many hundreds of years ago, check out the religious beliefs.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 am 

Tweaked, could some of that oil lubricate my joints like they do the earth crust? I'll mention that to my doctor next time and maybe try wd-40.

slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 am 

Personally, I don't know... but in some way (other than being mother) she was terribly astute. She tapped in to things I can only speculate.

She always very smart; I didn't like her as a mother, but she had insights that were far more perceptive than mine. Or at least she led me to believe they were.