UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:28 am 

I'm not sure if we've posted on this before, but here it is again just in case.

AERC, The Abductino Experiencer Research Committee, under the auspices of MUFON, is looking for volunteers to participate in a research study.

If you believe you have been abducted, or had contact with an alien entity, please contact:

Lester Velez, Co-Chairman and Assistant State Director for MUFON in Northern California.

Lesterv424@aol.com (408) 268-2837

If any of our members decide to contact Mr. Velez, and/or participate in this study, please keep us informed as to your experiences with the committee, and any comments, good or bad.

Thanks,

Timbit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:22 am 

Well... since I've never considered myself "abducted" I guess I don't qualify.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:30 am 

But you've had contact with entities, that would qualify, no?

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 am 

No, I don't think so. I never was taken against my will, and the one time I was frightened of the androids who resembled "the Grays" it turned out it was to be with the people I recognized... which is where I saw my children. I don't think I can count that as an abduction; it was a misunderstanding. MINE.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 am 

I think the MUFON folks are looking for the abductees who have been hijacked for questionabe purposes.

Not the type of thing Tweaked is talking about, where there is a deep and meaningful relationship existing between the parties involved.

I'm not sure the MUFON folks are quite ready for that aspect of the story.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 pm 

Everytime i talk about aliens, i have later paranoia that men in black or someone else will come for me. Maybe its blockade put to me by aliens under hypnose, or am just panic person. For exaple i begin to see strange cars, strange ringphone its like usual paranoia. Anyway whole "abduction" could be part of this psychic illusion, when love them or fear them very strongly its often possible to experience them. Probably emotions are able to program mind, which later receive random events as something which have deep sense and hidden logic. Person focus and remember elements which fit to programed schema and ingnore, forget other elements.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm 

koval321 wrote:
Everytime i talk about aliens, i have later paranoia that men in black or someone else will come for me. Maybe its blockade put to me by aliens under hypnose, or am just panic person. For exaple i begin to see strange cars, strange ringphone its like usual paranoia. Anyway whole "abduction" could be part of this psychic illusion, when love them or fear them very strongly its often possible to experience them. Probably emotions are able to program mind, which later receive random events as something which have deep sense and hidden logic. Person focus and remember elements which fit to programed schema and ingnore, forget other elements.
Do not worry about men in black or some goverment coming to get you.Think of it this way.There are millions of people talking aliens.Being abducted and all kinds of stuff.There is not enough man power in the world to be coming after people. Think about how much money it would cost to find out more then most are just making up storys to be bloggers or just for something to too.If I show you a actual photo of a U.F.O and put it in a pile of millions.Can you tell the real from the fake some you can and others you cannot.And do you really think the aliens are going to let one of there studys just be taken from them.They can manipulate anyones mind if they want too. They just do not need too.They are so much smarter then us . Our minds are about as smart as a blade of grass to them.But that does not mean they do not like us or play games with us for a reaction. This goverment is so dumb it cannot even pay its own debt without borrowing from communist countries.But the good thing is at least aliens are not greedy or we would never be returned as if nothing happened .To think was it a dream or was it not.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 pm 

Excellent post!! :!:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:19 am 

Only if you've been TARGETED by someone who pretended to be your friend, has come to your house and had dinner... and then, when aggravated by something you did he didn't like, came back to your house with two scary people and leveled some very clandestine words of threat when no one else could hear what was being said... and threatened your family, as well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:59 am 

Those are not normal people Tweaked.

You describe them as scary, but keep in mind that they are a great deal more fearful than you are, in fact they are so terrified they are incapable of even considering the reality of their own existence.

Everything they think and everything they do is fear based, they are pathetic creatures incapable of compassion or empathy. They are dead souls.