UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Abduction Story
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:54 am 
Unregistered
Okay here it goes...

Late at night I am lying in bed and awake thirsty. I go downstairs and pour a glass of water from the fridge. I take a few sips, it is too cold - put the pitcher back in the fridge and the glass. (needn't waste, right?)

I begin my journey back upstairs when I pass the basement door and on the wall in the basement see a blue triangular light flickering in circles and random patterns. I can only describe it as a screen saver - only it was a blue triangle with one corner bent. It was as if the light was bending to the wall. (must see drawing to fully understand thihs)

At first, I am intrigued but seconds after seeing the light, and incredible panic came over me. I shouted, "No! Not tonight!!" It was as if I knew something was going to happen.

Next thing I remember I am being pulled backwards into the sliding glass door. I must have passed through it - ?

Following I find myself in bed... as if I walked up the stairs and nothing happened. I felt extremely and unusually calm and relaxed. I looked at the wall near my bed and there was another light moving there - same light only this one was white and rotating slowly. It was as if it was saying, "it is all over now. You can rest now."

The next morning I was telling my husband what an unusual experience I had and how it must have been a dream. I opened the fridge to get something and there was my glass of water... I really had been up.

This is only one of many unusual things that have happened over my life. I have strange night happenings dating back to when I was three years old...

But we'll see first how this story goes over. I have told it to others and everyone thinks I am nuts. EVen now, I try to explain the episode away as sleep walking or something.

Thanks for letting me share!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:51 am 

Well, Guest, thank you for posting. I found your story quite interesting and there are many stories just a strange. The glass of water was important to you, I’m glad you had something stronger than just a thought to go on.

Oh by the way, not to worry about the “nut” issue as we have a very good “squirrel blocker” in place.

Your other stories, if you care to share them, may enable us to help you put together a clearer picture of what has been happening to you over the years. If you’re going to share try to start with the earliest experience possible.

Thanks again for coming here and I look forward to seeing you some time soon.

Bebop / Bill
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:04 am 
Unregistered
Interesting!
I want make simulation of what you seen, so look at picture "lights1.jpg" and answer few questions (its need more details because everyone could imagine it other way)
Tell me its more like 1 or 2 example

ps and if you can, i will need picture of your basement wall and sleeping room wall (can you made it?) its important because when you see it again, you could remember much more details from this time. I will use photomontage of that wall and lights (maybe even animated lights using picture in *gif format)
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:13 am 

Tiamat: we will need to wait for the lady to reply. I hope she does.

Bebop / Bill
___

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:50 pm 

[reply]
The next morning I was telling my husband what an unusual experience I had and how it must have been a dream. I opened the fridge to get something and there was my glass of water... I really had been up.

This is only one of many unusual things that have happened over my life. I have strange night happenings dating back to when I was three years old...

But we'll see first how this story goes over. I have told it to others and everyone thinks I am nuts. EVen now, I try to explain the episode away as sleep walking or something.

Thanks for letting me share![/reply]

I can SO relate!

One night I [u][i]KNEW[/u][/i] without a doubt that I would have contact at 2:10am, and I bundled up (it was down in the 50-degrees range) and went out to await for Them in the lawn lounge on my front porch. I went out early - 12:35am - after first pouring myself a piping hot cup of coffee, and setting it on the table next to me.

I lit a cigarette and took one draw off of it.

The telephone rang.

The telephone was less than 6 feet (just inside my front door) from my chair. When I tried to leap up to answer it, I realized my cat was [u]sound asleep[/u] in my lap. So It took probably 5 seconds longer to reach the telephone. The answering machine had already picked up the call, but I answered it, anyway.

When I picked it up I heard a high-pitched, shrill sound (much like the sound you hear when someone tries to send a FAX to your telephone, and you pick up the call). I said, "Hello? Hello?" but the shrill sound stopped and the line went dead. I hit the PLAY-BACK MESSAGE key and was startled to hear, "No new messages."

Even though I [u]had[/u] picked up the receiver, the high-pitched, shrill sound [i]should[/i] have been recorded...

I went back to the porch and started to take a sip of coffee. The coffee was COLD AS ICE. And then I saw the cigarette I'd just lit was laying alongside the ashtray, and next to the cigarette (which, BTW, had been lit but did not burn enough to make any ashes) was my lighter, laid perfectly straight between the cigarette and the pack of Marlboros. All neatly lined up deliberately.

My heart began pounding. "No...." I cried. And I reached inside the house and turned on the livingroom lamp. The wall clock said it was 2:13am.

I began laughing. The joke was on ME! They had come the minute I lit that cigarette and took my first draw. They'd lined up the ashtray, the cigarette, the lighter, the pack of Marlboros, and "took" me in the twinkling of an eye! And they'd returned me sometime [u]before[/u] 2:10am, (which is why my cat had the opportunity to crawl into my lap and fall fast asleep) But when the call came in - precisely, I imagine, at 2:10am - that was Their way of signalling me to WAKE UP ... knowing that I would put all the puzzle pieces together in a relatively short period of time, and be PISSED AS HELL that I couldn't remember anything!

As a side NOTE: This was April 22, 1987 -- the 20 Year Anniversary of my FIRST California contact experience with the E.T.s from my childhood.

I had the FIRST home recording message machine available to the general public from AT&T, and most people in those days didn't even know what a FAX machine was... because only institutions of higher education and Law firms, large international companies and ad agencies had access to them.

Although Contact has been sporadic, it has never ceased since that time -- it has merely evolved into more complex associations ... some in person with full memory, some with partial memory, some with aliens other than the ones I used to always see, and then there are my photographs ...

So I have NO TROUBLE, Guest, relating to your 'water in the 'fridge' account. I BELIEVE you!
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:18 am 
Unregistered
Yes its strange, but from my experiences i known that when we are tired its possible to fall quickly into sleep and even dont known when. One day i hear radio at night an lay on bed. And i think ok one more song and i will turn it off and go sleep. And suddenly i wake up after many hours, radio still playing. I fall into deep sleep trough few seconds. There is few stages of sleep, in deep one you lost whole memories and conciousness so you may feel that there was no time pass and nothing happend. Thats why we dont feel sleep time as 8 hours of lay in bed, it seem to be much faster. But when you have full conciousness mind and you solve hard intelect problem or make sport, job (just busy by something) trough 8 hours, it seem to be very long time.

So maybe there is explanation of most abductions, its "Rapid Dream" ability to fall into really deep sleep in 1-5 seconds. Somethime such dream could be LD (lucid dream, very realistic) so peoples feel that something happend to them.. but it was dream. Why after abductions they olways wake up somewhere on ground? Because they sleep!
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:34 pm 

Perhaps they are very good at manipulating our sleep capabilities, and some of us are harder to deprogram than others, so some of us remember bits and pieces, some of us remember it all, and some of us don't remember anything but waking up on the ground.
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:13 pm 

Tiamat: Just a question or two.

[i] Somethime such dream could be LD (lucid dream, very realistic) so peoples feel that something happend to them.. but it was dream. [/i]
[i][/i]
How would you know?

If it were just a dream, how do you explain the bleeding cuts and scratches that were in my feet, here in bed? You see I though it was just a dream too, until I checked the burning feeling on my feet and the blood on the bed sheet.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:44 am 
Unregistered
Its possible to hurt yourself during sleep making blood scratches if you have big nails. Personally i made few scratches on my body that way (during sleep)

Lucid Dreams could explain many OBE and Abductions.
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:43 pm 

When someone has a history of lucid dreaming, and also has a long history of inadvertently harming one's self during lucid dreams, then UFO contact is unlikely. But I don't think - unless you have both of these traits prevalent - you can write off a possible UFO experience so easily.

For example: I have always dreamed in color. I have always known I was dreaming when I was dreaming, and knew that if I so desired, I could alter the progression of my dream to make it less frightening or give it more action to keep me from being bored and waking up.

UFO/Contact experiences are (at least for me!) much different. They always seem to be something I vaguely remember; i.e., the feeling that I was here before, or I know [i]that person over there,[/i] or, "Oh, yeah... I remember how to fly this thing." And when I get [u]those[/u] feelings during the dream, I let it play out because I expect it to add another piece to my life-long puzzle. Usually it doesn't -- it just adds more questions for me to ask when I [i]"wake up"[/i]... but that's okay, too. I never awaken from an experience like that and say, "Gee, I wish I'd have changed this or that..."

Now whether I'm always gone (physically) from the space where I ly sleeping... I doubt that I am. Unless I see myself floating up through the ceiling, or I'm walking around on a ship, I suspect I'm being tutored or having more of an OBE than a physical transformation from one place to another.

And usually after these physical transportation experiences, I can count on awakening FULLY DRESSED, or my clothing has been moved to somewhere I know it [i]wasn't[/i], when I lay down to go to sleep the night before.

It's not so ironic that the physical transportation incidents happen more frequently when I'm in Laughlin, Nevada at the UFO Congress. It's [i]ONE-STOP SHOPPING[/i] for the aliens, and they don't have to muddle through all the negative/non-believer attitudes to get to the contactees they want. Most of us are housed in the Arizona Tower at the convention hotel, so for the aliens it's just a simple matter of identifying who we are by our vibrations and/or implants, and taking us from our rooms. There have even been reports of "mass abductions" (altho I personally HATE that phrase) where some have seen other convention attendees with them in their specific group, or waiting in line to board the crafts. When THIS happens, you can bet the [i]Experiencers' Gathering[/i] the next night will be FULL of people all wanting to ask the same question of the others: Do you remember seeing ME last night?"

Anyone who has attended the Congress more than once, and been actively involved in the Experiencers' Gatherings wouldn't return unless he/she was prepared to be contacted. Some won't admit that this is true ... but I liken their participation in the Congress year after year with a desire to get answers. If someone goes the first year and attends the Experiencers' Gathering, and hears the contact stories that are on-going all week long and then comes back the following year, they'd have a hard time convincing me they didn't suspect or had no idea they'd be contacted and have a unique experience. Perhaps some of those people can lie to themselves, but it's hard for me to think that someone would step out into the rain without an umbrella, and not expect to get wet...
___