UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:41 am 
Unregistered
Thank you for your reply Bill Gorgus.

I think that abduction organizations and investigators should start building working models for cases in which the abductee is locked with a robot. Although alien abductions are the most common interaction between humans and aliens, the robot control modality will be the next generation of "abduction". The techonology is likely to be exploited more and more by any civilization. Just imagine, instead of sending full size UFOs, the aliens would only have to send tiny mini robots to acomplish their missions! Is the same tendency that humanity has. Is a normal evolution process.

Then, humanity has to start generating responses to such situation. Working models for robot control has to be developed. This is my humble opinion.

Do you want to make more quesitons, Bill?

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:27 am 

Luis:
I think you may have a very good point there, in fact I think I have some pictures that might support your concept.

The pictures I will post were at first only the size of a pin head, about 2 mm in diameter. I have had to expand the images as I enlarged them making them impossable to post. So what you will see is a low quality photo as most of the lines of resolution have been removed. If you would like to see a printed High resolution print of any of these pictures you will need to send me your mailing address.

Zoomed Fairy was a spot of light in a dark garden the boby of which was no bigger than 2mm X 6mm

132 Blue orb is a creature of light 3mm in diameter

DSC00727 little man with a star wasat first 2mm in diameter.

In the original picture DCS00727 there were 27 objects of varying discriptions, it was like a minature invasion. This goes on every night

8-DCS00727 This was 2mm wide and 6mm long The background was snow. I had to darken it so as to see into this very bright object. I hope you can see the two smaller red objects in the upper left. These are hollow and If you coud enlarge them you would make out another object inside. The total object was no larger that a pin point.

7-DCS00727 Enlarged you can see that there is something very machinical inside, it is not a snow flake.

DCS00727 Bright orb tight #2 This is an enlargement of a small section of the previous picture.

9-DCS00773 Blue green orb I have no idea what this may be but there were two of them present on that night the second one is the next picture.

10-DCS00773 Bright-Orb Notice the red and blue colors the same as found in Pictures #7 & 8 above.

Now what is my point of showing these pictures? There exist a sub-culture of a macro and micro size culture that seems to function just like us. So your intrusion could very well have been by something of this nature.

Bebop / Bill
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:23 am 
Unregistered
I don't think people realize just how and why black ops are so involved in the abduction business, which are made to appear to be abductions by ET.

If the idea is to make people afraid of ET they are doing a fine job of it.

This is why the issue of disclosure is going to drag on and on for many more years. How could a government agency admit to abducting innocent citizens for the purposes described?

The short answer is they could not and of course they will not.
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:33 pm 
Unregistered
The images are very interesting. I can not know if the implant in my head serves tiny aliens or big aliens. Both can be very dangerous. The big ones can step on you and the small ones can get inside you. Your work is very important since you are covering the small sized universe.

In my research, about the implant in my head, I am trying to find the causes by which the aliens (big or small) decided to implant me. Did I have been non-careable with the aliens? Did I have been non-careable with some high intelligence environment? Did I have been non-careable with some high technology civilization? Many questions and very few answers.

Always is important to have hard evidence of your freedom and health limitations. Thank you Bill Gorgus.

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:24 pm 
Unregistered
Its physicaly impossible to put something inside brain trough ear.
But if you still believe that you have implant, visit doctor and make CT SCANN of your head. Also visit psychiatry if you still feel like robot.
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:35 pm 
Unregistered
Reply to Tiamat.

It is physicaly impossible to human nature and human technology but not for the technology used in the implant posed in my head. It is, likely, alien technology.

A CT SCANN or MRI would be helpful but not decisive since, again, the technology used in this implant is very strange. It is like made of energy, controlled plasma. It has gone down from one point of my brain to the base and center of it. The robot that implanted me used the same high (plasma) techonology. It can pass through skin, bones and gray matter.

I have already visited the psychiatric. It is the first option that you take as "it is a problem of the head". But easy solution gives easy result. Very little have they done to help me. Is a matter-to-matter phenomenon. Is a machine-to-brain phenomenon. Yes, I am sure of it!

Tiamat, do you know more cases of alien implants controlling human bodies from the brain?

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.
lvvl100@hotmail.com
Mexico

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:38 pm 
Unregistered
Quote: "It can pass through skin, bones and gray matter without affecting them".

[reply]Reply to Tiamat.

It is physicaly impossible to human nature and human technology but not for the technology used in the implant posed in my head. It is, likely, alien technology.

A CT SCANN or MRI would be helpful but not decisive since, again, the technology used in this implant is very strange. It is like made of energy, controlled plasma. It has gone down from one point of my brain to the base and center of it. The robot that implanted me used the same high (plasma) techonology. It can pass through skin, bones and gray matter.

I have already visited the psychiatric. It is the first option that you take as "it is a problem of the head". But easy solution gives easy result. Very little have they done to help me. Is a matter-to-matter phenomenon. Is a machine-to-brain phenomenon. Yes, I am sure of it!

Tiamat, do you know more cases of alien implants controlling human bodies from the brain?

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.
lvvl100@hotmail.com
Mexico[/reply]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:40 pm 

[reply]Good evening,

I am looking for help. My extraterrestrial experience, in brief words, is:

One night, when I was sleeping, a "machine" settled on the right side of my head and almost hypnotized me to insert a device through my right ear. I called this artifact the "mini-machine in my brain." Since then, I have suffered uncountable bad experiences because the "mini-machine in my brain" controls all my body from my brain.

Definitely, it is not about an illness of the mind or of the nervous system, but about a phenomenon that I can not explain since I do not remember seen an UFO. Probably, now, instead of coming inside UFOs, the extraterrestrials send mini-robots to accomplish their missions.

Why have I been captured? What should I do to get back my freedom? Are there any other cases like mine's?

If you need more information about it I can provide it. Please help me.

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.
lvvl100@hotmail.com[/reply]

Luis, just received the following response from Santiago. Sorry I can't give you more information, but at least he has now followed up on his initial request to Jaime.
------------------
Santiago writes:

Hello Barbara,

Yes I forwarded the message to Jaime in Mexico city
sometime ago but as we don't handle abductees he sent the request to a researcher who handles this type ofcases. That's all I know. This kind of cases are very
rare here in Mexico so there is no procedure
established with database to conduct an investigation.

I'll remind Jaime about it but don't get too much
involved. Best regards.

Santiago

-----------------
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:12 am 
Unregistered
Thank you, Tweaked (Barbara). I got the message. I will be looking forward to hearing from than abductee investigator.

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.
lvvl100@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:51 pm 

[url]http://www.psywarriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?p=16583#16583[/url]

Luis and all...

Got this as a Chemtrail Alert today. Thought you all might want to read this and ponder the implications.

Tweaked
___