UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: People in Utah Abducted
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 pm 

http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/article-9203-utahns-abducted-by-aliens.html

Video and stories in this on-line paper. Interesting...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:47 am 

Yup, nothing unusual about any of that, eh Tweaked?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:35 am 

Well, some of it doesn't track with my personal experiences, but a lot of these accounts do. The only time I felt fear was when My Other Family "sent the androids" (their explanation) to come get me... then they assured me the androids had been put away. I'd never seen a big-headed alien, so seeing three of them going up through the ceiling ahead of me truly gave me a fright. I'd heard so many ugly accounts about them, I was already prejudiced when I saw them. But they never hurt me. They merely deposited me in the ship where my normal alien family was waiting for me, and I was fine...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:45 am 

Don't believe I've had the pleasure of any androids myself,.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:02 am 

Very interesting article Tweaked.

That they can come in any form as to not scare a person or child I didn't know. Perhaps the grey's we are familiar with think that that particular form is not one that is scary? I did not know that they can also come in the form of animals.

Screened memories were mentioned, and that makes sense to me. I'm not so sure if it is as the author says, that they take parts of the memory of the experience away and replace it with more mundane ones of everyday life, or, if the screening occurs to block the more terrifying parts of the abduction itself.

If one is terrified from the get-go, they would have more, not less, screened memories in order to bury the event.

But, it sure seems to fit a pattern doesn't it? The abduction experiences, overall, always seem to come to the same conclusion. Why.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:48 pm 

Screened memory is part and parcel of good old down on the farm terrestrial mind control techniques.

This causes me to be a bit suspicious of some of these events classified as alien abductions.

Keeping in mind that modern terrestrial mind control is very highly classified, which means such knowledge is not available to therapists and ufo investigators or the victims for that matter.

It would appear from a couple of people who have reported their experiences on this forum in the past couple of years that they are being victimized by black ops and not aliens, even though the alien element was present, which constitutes another aspect of screened memory.

It was more than 50 years ago and still is today.

The screening process involves putting false images into a persons mind, which they themselves will rationalize to fit their personal existence. And believe me it is down right mind bending (scary) what we are capable of rationalizing away as something it is not.

Rationalization in such a situation can be extremely dangerous as it leaves a person vulnerable to further victimization, which is the whole idea behind screened memories associated with terrestrial mind control..

In regard to authentic ET contact screened memories are employed to protect the subject and not victimize them. Full memory of all ET contact could cause a person to become very unhappy with their terrestrial existence. There is a big difference between what life could be like and the way it is down here and right now we are stuck down here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 am 

About 5 years ago, Derrel Sims (Coined "The Alien Hunter") regressed me, because he was absolutely certain he'd find traces of screen memories. He found zilch! Howie was present (because he didn't know Derrel, and wanted to protect me, just in case...) and said Derrel really tried to locate some kind of marker; he just couldn't. So Derrel had to concede that either I don't have any "screen saver memories" or they're SO well initiated, he can't get through them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:22 am 

Since I accept the fact that ET know more about the human mind than any black ops program, this would be true, He would find nothing, absolutely nothing.

But not because they don't exist, but because they are so well protected they are inaccessible.

No amount of probing by any means known would access those hidden memories, they are completely safe.

If they are protected by a code, which is in an extraterrestrial language, no one down here is going to get anywhere close to them.

I know for a fact that secret mind control programs can make an alternate subconscious personality inaccessible whether they are subjected to hypnosis, drugs or torture etc. So if black ops can effect that kind of control just imagine what ET can do.

This Derrel Sims was just dreaming to think he could find a marker in you Tweaked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 am 

Here's one more thought.....those people who claim to have been abducted by ET and who's screened memories can so easily be accessed brings up the question of whether they were in fact abducted. Or are their accessed subconscious memories screening something else.

In relation to those who might fall victim to black ops and believe they were abducted by ET, the screen would be the ET experience and even under hypnosis they would still appear to be victims of alien abductions.

Then on the other hand it would be very easy to plant abduction memories in someone who had never been abducted. Whereby the average therapist might be convinced they are dealing with the real thing when they are not.

A very complex and complicated business indeed, with many possibilities.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:45 am 

Mitchell then took a pregnant woman as his wife and consummated the marriage without Barzee's consent, she said. The relationship didn't last and other attempts to persuade adult women to become Mitchell's plural wives were unsuccessful, Barzee said.
====================
British Radio