UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 am 

Maybe you should stop panic and try to talk with this alien, otherwise he will paralyze you during meetings.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 am 

Trying to TALK to the alien won't insure someone won't be paralyzed.

MEDITATION--attempting to connect--that may help a lot, because it's on the person's terms.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:39 pm 

ya , i might just try that.....

mathew is my middle chiled,he came to me last night unsure way he came to me ? i asked i couldnt get a word out of his mouth he was all shaky, i checked for a fever ,no fever, so i went into his room tucked mathew back in his bed and he fell asleep fast. i looked all over his room nothing.
my boys have a rabbit in there room , i find it thumps awful lot latly , why its thumping so much i dunno....but i do know it a form of alerting that there is danger or that it was startled some what!!

oh well....

ill keep you guys updated...
if anything thing happens ,ill try to say somthing to it ,if i get another chance to.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:07 am 

Last night i have experience, very weird but all am tell its true.

First i wake up at 2am dont known why and continue sleep. I have some dreams and one part was about levitation, and then i wake up again (but dont watch on clock) i lay and think about this skill. Ability to fly is in my dreams something easy and obviously like driving on bicysle but impossible in reality. I lay and think about it. In some moment found idea to try fly in reality. Then after some moments i begin to feel some tension like energy in my head, it come and go. After while come again and i hear some voices, but dont understand them. This come and go again, strange feeling.

Then nothing, i lay in bed, and after some moment i was wake up by i think the same beauty voice. It sound like young happy female. Now it was located not in my head but near door of my room, and now i hear it very clearly. It say "I come to visit my brother, he need me". I open eyes and shock, door was open and there stand alien. My breath speed increase twice or triple. He stand there trough maybe 5-10 seconds, and i could swear it was real. But i closed eyes and when look again there was nothing, so moment later i was not sure what is going on, my imagination or reality. I look at watch and was 4am.

I seen it enough to remember few details, he wear something black and have silver emblem on heart, but am not sure what, probably some triangles or thunder, i drawn reconstruction.

I have few theories about:
A-It was sleep paralysis, dream and reality at one time, maybe i have one eye open, second closed.
B-This alien was my sister, have two: human and alien family.
C-It was your alien, which come to me, to say message which have to tell you. I realized it at morning and now think its most possible option.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 am 

ill show this pic you got drawn out to my son , i wont say anything to him so i dont put words in him mouth per say....see what he has to say.

mathew drew a very close picture of what you drew. very interesting.?!?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 am 

I wish to see his picture and compare, do you have digital camera?

Last night i wake up probably around 2-4am with feeling of this tension in head, very characteristic, and think oh no this alien come to me again, and i hide under bed cover, moment later hear the same voice laughting "hi hi hi"

Probably there is too much propaganda against aliens in media, and i cant controll my fear, but am suppose they are good natured.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 am 

I read again some ufo magazines and i found almost exacly the same picture as i drawn. Now i think that it was somewhere in my memory and i project it to reality background, hard to believe it was real. This experience is worth to investigate more, so here are all details:

Ok so i wake up after dream of levitation and think, make theories, then i begin to feel strange tension come and go, and meaningless voices. Later i hear like somebody is talking in corridor outside room "i come to visit" was most clearly. Door of my room make sound when open "ddrrr" (bad oiled) and this sound make that i open eyes, i lay with face to direction of door. I seen like this alien bravery enter room like made it many times before but he stop surprised that i see him. He stand like that and observe me, i begin to panic my breath speed increase. I was consciousness of myself laying in bed, watching at him, all from my true eyes perspective. But maybe it was imagination projection to reality. He was big around 1,8m maybe even 2m because he dont stand straight, am compare his size to door frame where he stand, but my laying perspective could make him larger in my eyes. First it was "wow, alien heh" but at some moment i probably reach limits and think something like "no no no" and wish this stop. Then around his eyes was something like light, something shining around them. Like short rays of yellow light, this make me curious and i focus on this. Then he disappear, moment later there was nothing, in one moment whole tension fear and vision gone. Maybe this "moment" was longer, missing time. I dont wake up with scream, but just, eh probably weird dream and i continue sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:58 am 

Koval321, perhaps YOU should use my mantra.

EVERY NIGHT I put three clock-wise lights lights around me.

1. Protect me from all danger.
2. Protect me from all fear.
3. Protect me from all deceit and negativity.

This works for me.

I think it also works for Timbit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 am 

Well, it has been awhile since I have been highly active in the forum, and I assure you it is nothing personal, just been very very busy.

There are indeed two aspects to consider when dealing with all of this. Psychologically humans and hybrind humans do two things which get them into trouble. The first is they project the societal influences into a situation, meaning that anything from a ghost to a shadow man under the wrong circumstances could appear as an alien to us, while we try to make sense of it, and it could seriously just be something else. So sometimes we do impose on ourselves the terms under which we encounter something.

Now then, psychic/prophetic talents come in many shapes, forms and sizes. Some people have a heightened intuition, some people like myself can know about catastrophes and the like before hand and during. Some of us can see beyond the boundaries of this dimension, and into other ones. These gifts are able to be learned, focused, honed, etc. Much like muscles. The more you do something, the more toned it becomes, the more you press the envelope, the more powerful it can become. I suggest each person who has such things approach them in this fashion.

Spiritually I have walked the spectrum in my short 28 years on this planet. I have practiced Witchcraft, Buddism, and am now a Christian. All of these things are mentioned in each by different names and guises. Each of the talents has its own specification within each. I personally believe God is quite real, and probably by the terms we define most things, he would either be a cross dimensional being, or alien in the terms these things are defined. Regardless, he inspires fear in the sense of awe, but not terror in the sense of taking me out of my room, and ramming bad things into my body as part of some experiment.

Two years ago, as Tweaky and Timbo will remember, lol, I contacted the Grays who were pestering me on my own terms. Despite 13 years of developing my talents and abilities under many names and religious concepts, they still played with my mind pretty well, in fact the only time I have really done real damage to them has been when I focused on one intense thought, wrapped my mind, heart, body, and soul around that concept, and screamed it into my atmosphere so intensely it got the point across.

After this spiritual/Psychic scream, I was able to grab a book off my nightstand, and I whacked that alien right up long side the head, snapping it's neck and killing it. Now, despite the invasion, do I feel okay about killing it? I am not even certain I know for sure what they are, once I think I know what I believe, something always happens to change my point of view, and make me go retrospective.

SO here is what all this boils down to. As many have said, we have some answers, we know in part because we see, hear, experience, and understand in part. Someplace amidst all of our experiences and backgrounds, a fairly complete picture comes to light, and then it is up to how our minds, emotions, and body interpret what we see. Are we being influenced by television, movies, the microwave. Does our religion add a filter to our experiences?

Here is what I know to be true. When I call upon Yaweh, Jehova, Jesus, Holy Spirit, etc and so on, he answers me, and I feel safe and protected. I have no fear of the seen or unseen, and I know I can accomplish anything. God has also given me a healing gift which works very well, and does wonderful things.

Rule of thumb:

1. If you are afraid, you must face the source of that fear in order to have power over what you fear.
2. If you feel in your core that you are in danger, or your family is, you must act responsibly, but must also consider the who, what, when, where, and how of things.
3. Never underestimate yourself, and do not underestimate the things around you, be aware, and be ready to stand up for yourself.

I hope this was not all too ambiguous to give real meaning. I am more skeptical now than I used to be, not as to whether something is happening, just what that something is for sure. So you do all the typical things. Set up clocks which are atomic clocks, and where a watch to bed, note any major time anomilies.
Use k2 meters and electromagnometers, are there any anomolous readings. Use your bedroom only for sleep, do not even have a tv in it, and be careful about what music you play while you try to sleep.
Set up a camera, it will pick up something, even if they tamper with it. Be careful with EVPs and do not jump to conclusions on anything. Get second, third, and fourth opinions. Form a plan, and clearly state within your mind what you do want to allow to happen, and what you do not. State this into your atmosphere with convicition, and sincerity, think about it when you are falling asleep.
Have holy people bless your house. I am biased towards Christians, b ut follow your heart. Have faith in the blessing and the power of its protection.
Finally, if something is causing harm, tear it a new one. I have not been abducted for years, and only occasionally am approached, thats because I killed one... I hate that it came to that, but I had to enforce my right to be safe and feel safe...

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 pm 

Thank-you for your input, Billy. I hope things are well with you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next